Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

My betas for all my pregnancies are pretty consistent. I can pretty much tell how its going to go based on what level I start out at & doublng time.

You are right about the betas not being very predictive of live birth though. My progesterone levels do a far better job of predicting that which is why I'm having them tested alongside.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When do you get those tests done MrsG? Hope everything goes well for you and that you get your healthy baby girl this time. Keep us posted! Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    Hi Atomic,

My betas for all my pregnancies are pretty consistent. I can pretty much tell how its going to go based on what level I start out at & doublng time.

You are right about the betas not being very predictive of live birth though. My progesterone levels do a far better job of predicting that which is why I'm having them tested alongside.
    Yes, until the time it doesn't go that way. Doubling time IS predictive. Darkness of a pee stick tells you NOTHING.

Betas are not always consistent between pregnancies. Neither are prog levels. I"m not trying to quibble, I just don't want you doing this to yourself because you may end up worrying yourself sick over something that is working out just fine. That's all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there MrsG and I hope everything is going along well for you. Have you had any other blood test results yet? Hoping this is your sticky one Hun. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl,

Yeah I had beta #4 on Thursday and I have #5 coming up next week.

MW agreed to let me get bloodwork done 1x per week until 1st u/s (another whole month).

I don't have any results from them other than "looks good". She was off on call and her assistant couldn't give me any results over the phone.

Busy being distracted & miserable with my cold.... why do I always catch these things when pg? Couldn't get pg all spring/summer when the sunshine was out and I was healthy as a horse....noooooooo.....first sniffle my little guy tracks home...BAM! i catch it....and I never catch any of his stuff usually....

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats MrsGoodies!!!! So incredibly happy for you!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you doing, Essence? I know you were hoping for a BFP very soon; I hope it happens. I really felt for you when I read your post about it.

I'm 41 now and I've never felt confident enough to pull the trigger on TTC again so I think I've just got to move into the acceptance stage of my journey. Which I will be fine, even if it isn't the kind of fine I wanted.

10. Likes The Anchor, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Congrats MrsGoodies!!!! So incredibly happy for you!
    Hi Essence. Man....just realised a piece of what you've been going through. I was soooo hoping you'd have a BFP by now after yuor surgery. But then I read just now that you're DH has had a vasectomy. I'll be praying so hard for you that one of his little swimmers makes it to one of yuor eggs.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there MrsG! Hope this is yuor sticky one. I'm just waiting for AFB to show up. I don't know why I always feel soooo gutted when it's about to arrive, and upset with myself for not having the courage to give TTC a good try. I soooo wish I had some of your courage. The more that time passes by now the more I feel it's just not going to happen for me, but maybe it's because of mental blocks that it's not happening. I don't know. Hope you get rid of yuor cold quickly. Xx

14. Likes atomic sagebrush, pinkinthestars liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7w2d I am finally over my cold.

Went to the loo and noticed my panties are all wet. Not sure what that means...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast