Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm in the 2ww.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really don't find temps that useful 1moregirl,

At our age we produce less hormones in general so the progesterone shift wont be as dramatic....plus you have no temps from earlier....you could have had lower temps to start with an your rise would look higher.

I finally got a +opk yesterday at noon ...it was negatve at 8 am and over by 8 pm. If I wasnt testing 3x per day, I would have missed it. Not sure what such a short surge means or if O is even possible with such a short/weak surge...my cbfm never even turned peak even though i had smilies on the digitals.

Dug around and had a open CP with some actual EW at 4 pm...wow....

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what's going on but I'm sure I'm not pregnant. Look how my BBTs are dropping. Soooo frustrating! Yesterday I caught up with my pregnant friend and today I went to the hairdresser to do something for myself while my youngest was at kinder and she tells me she is pregnant (14 weeks, a boy and her second). I'm happy for them but man.....it sucks when you are trying soooo hard and really want it and everyone around you it seems is pregnant and sporting a baby bump. What am I doing wrong? I hadn't been taking ubiquinol and only a prenatal every second or third night. I weigh 50kg but haven't been eating that much due to being busy and adjusting to my baby going off to kinder. I actually feel like my period is coming RIGHT now but that's only 11DPO. Could it be that my body tried to ovulate but actually didn't? Just an old dodgy egg? Or am I entering peri menopause? I don't know, but it definitely feels like my period is coming now. Strange....and I cancelled the Hysterescopy last Thurs just in case.

IMG_3895.jpg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl,

Sorry this cycle didn't work out.

When you put E on your ff chart did you actually have ewcm on those days or were they bd leftovers?

Atomic says its common for later mums to only get 1 or 2 good eggs per year ... Keep bd and resuming the ubiquinol is a goid idea also. I take 300mg per day without any problem.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not enough temps for me to know for sure, I'm sorry.

FX and TX for best possible outcome, whatever it may be!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're not doing anything wrong, it is just that as we get older our chances decline. That's all. It doesn't mean it can't happen or won't, just that it's going to take longer and I really do think the more you get your expectations up, the more devastating it will be when it doesn't happen. Is there any way to approach this more from the angle that you're going to expect NOT to be pregnant and then it will be a wonderful miracle if/when it happens? I think that will make it easier.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsG and Atomic. My period arrived last night at just 11DPO. That is a lot earlier than usual for me. And yes....wherever I recorded E on FF I definitely had EWCM. I usually do get it the day before my period arrives but it certainly seemed to be a bit scattered this last cycle. What does it mean if I only have a 27 day cycle and Oed on CD 17 or 18? Doesn't that mean I have a luteal phase defect? Anyway, I will definitely start back on the ubiquinol as soon as I can afford to buy it again. I held a friend's beautiful little 2 month old baby in my arms this morning and it reminded me of how much I really want to experience that just one last time. I am still really stumped about what to do with the Hysterescopy Atomic? I have rescheduled it once already and then cancelled another just last week. What if I went ahead with that but they found everything normal and I could end up with another miscarriage down the track anyway. I don't know.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, should I take vitex? I read on Facebook somewhere a woman took vitex and ubiquinol to improve egg quality.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How sure are you about when you Oed, though? I can't tell from your chart.

Yes, it's entirely possible they'll do the HSG and find nothing. And it's also possible you'll have another loss. Nothing you're doing or not doing can prevent it from happening, it's just all the grace of God or the universe or luck or whatever you want to call it. If you're doing the HSG to prevent a miscarriage I'm sorry, they don't do that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Also, should I take vitex? I read on Facebook somewhere a woman took vitex and ubiquinol to improve egg quality.
    No, please don't take vitex as we have had terrible results with that for moms over 35.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it looks an awful lot like I might not get the chance of ttc again now anyway. My marriage is really on the rocks. And do yuo know why? DH is angry with me....angry with me because I bought a puppy. The kid and I love our puppy to bits and he is already giving us soooo much joy, yet my DH is barely speaking to me and has been sleeping in the study. I don't know how much more I can take of him. I didn't get his permission to buy a new puppy but when he met and married me I had 3 dogs and he should've known I would always have at least one dog in my life. A while ago now the kids and I went and looked at a little puppy and our 4 yr old brought it up at the dinner table that night. My DH got fired up and told me if I got another dog he would buy a 4w drive and take off every weekend on his own. I replied to him with, "well I am not ever NOT going to have a dog." And I wanted uor children to experience the joy of owning and raising a puppy. What is wrong with that? I think he is acting in a really childish and selfish way, not to mention an unusual way. I also don't understand how anyone could look at uor puppy and not fall completely and instantly in love with him because he is absolutely perfect and adorable. What do I do? I am a huge animal lover and it's just a dream of mine to have a bit of land with quite a few animals and to homeschool our kids. I don't know how I can stay married to someone who doesn't or won't accept my love for animals, especially dogs. He is completely over-reacting. I would never prevent him from doing anything he loved. I am really tired of feeling alone and unsupported in this marriage. any advice ladies?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast