Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels not good

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is my chart so far. AF was a lot shorter this time....day one of spotting, then 2 days of medium-heavy flow and then a bit of spotting and then all done. It's really strange though that the EWCM has hit really early and a fair bit of it now and 3 days in a row. I'm only onto CD 10 today. I even did an OPK yesterday just in case but it was a definite negative. Yet I'm sure last cycle I didn't get much EWCM at all. And the strange BBT yesterday morning that jumped up out of nowhere. Atomic - do you think I need to ask for oestrogen? My anxiety does get a bit whacky at times so I'd rather not take any hormonal treatments if it risks making things worse. Anyway, here's the chart so far....

IMG_4181.jpg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I wouldn't touch oestrogen with a barge pole - vicious and horrid and sent me slightly bonkers just before first HT attempt and I've never been prone to anxiety etc before. If I was you I'd just keep going, enjoy lots of BD and fx you will catch the golden egg. Good luck x

3. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ever Hopeful. I certainly don't think I need oestregen as 11 doesn't see, to be that high for FSH anyway. Thanks for letting me know of your experience with it.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I met a wonderful and inspiring woman today at our homeschooling catch-up who was holding her 2 month old baby girl and her 6th child. I was telling her how I'd love one more but it prob wouldn't happen because of my age. She asked how old I was and when I said 45 she told me that was her exact age as well. How incredible! She does have 7 children but one little one passed away a few hours after he/she was born sadly. But she was so upbeat and positive and just totally inspired me into believing that I can do it too. Just have to keep trying. Mind you, I'm not sure how I'm going to BBT tomorrow since our naughty puppy just chewed the entire end bit off my thermometer and ruined it. He got it off my bedside table. Oops! Lol!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have a lighter period and much longer EWCM pattern than I used to. I don't know if that's part of the process or what, but it does seem to be true for me too.

Personally I'd just get an anxiety med like Ativan that you can take as needed. You don't need to take them daily, it's possible to just keep some on hand and use when things get to be too much.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have already started cutting back on sugar a bit but I'm not going to go overboard with diets. There's no point being miserable about diet is there? I'm still going to have the odd bit of chocolate here and there, just not as often. I am going to give it another go going GF as well. I have got another app with FS for next Friday also so will see what he says about my latest bloodwork and see what he suggests. I will see if there are any other procedures that check for adhesions or scarring that don't involve a Hysterescopy as well. I don't want to fork out all that money if I don't really need one. I am starting to tolerate the RLT a bit better now as well. I think a lot of those herbal teas are an acquired taste...you just have to keep drinking them to get used to them. Lol!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always drink my RRL with lemon..... Also try drinking iced RRL tea (delicious in the summer)

10. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, as you know I am not a fan of the "magic pill" approach and I am telling you that YES, cutting back on sugar and empty carbs and eating more protein and healthy fats actually does make a difference. I am not telling you to go nuts with it, and no, chocolate is not going to kill you (provided that you have improved diet in other substantive ways). YES there is a point to doing the diet. It is WAY more effective then the RRLT and more important than spending money on invasive procedures because even if you do have an adhesion, if your egg quality is in the toilet it is not going to help you get pregnant anyway to have that fixed.

12. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I'm always just soooo hopeless with diets. It is soooo difficult to go GF and I am just not good with which foods are in which food group. We actually eat pretty healthy full meals. We don't own a deep fryer and try to grill meat whenever we cook it. I really believe I need to just eat much more raw fruit and vegetables and that's what I'm going to do. I'm also going to cook myself a bone broth as I've read online that this is very good to improve egg quality. I'm still shocked my AMH has dropped so much in 17 months. From 6.5 to 2.8. I knew it would've dropped but I really didn't expect that much of a drop. Yet I know it's not the be all and end all when others have conceived with AMH levels lower than mine. I also believe I have to start doing more exercise as I get quite sedentary and am a bit of a 'sitter'. Anyway, that's my plan. Atomic - do you think we should continue with SMEP for best chances of conceiving?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to go gluten free though. Just cut back on sugar, white carbs, eat more protein, more healthy fats (including full fat dairy). It's not difficult once you make up your mind to do it.

Grilling is actually not considered healthy either as the components in the charring process may be unhealthy to sperm quality and overall health.

Yes, please exercise as that also helps correct for things like insulin resistance and helps keep blood sugar lower (better for egg qualtiy)

Yes, please continue with SMEP.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast