Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Levels not good

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    so I am feeling really guilty because I am at home every day schooling our kids and not doing any paid work to help out....I wish there was some way I could do something online whilst at home to earn a good amount of money to help out, but there are sooo many spammy things out there.
    Don't sell yourself short 1moregirl.....you *are* helping out financially by homeschooling your children which is basically a private one on one tutoring service!

I suppose you could work and send your children to a fancy private school for thousands of $ per year to achieve the same effect in which case your income would be spent as soon as you earned it to pay for exhorbitant school fees.

Just look at you tutoring 3 children and calculate how much it would cost to hire that job out to someone else....not to mention the cooking, cleaning, laundry serices you provide.

Its not like you are sitting on your butt all day watching soap operas.

Hope you feel better soon! Your BD plan sounds good to me!

2. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mission complete me thinks for this cycle. We managed to Bd the last 3 nights in a row, even though I've been sick with this wretched cough. Will post a pic of my chart. There are no BBTs recorded from CD 12 onwards because our puppy Jaffa stole my thermometer from my bedside table and destroyed it. I obviously haven't had a car to go out and get another. No OPKs this time either. Today it has now been officially one week that we have been without a car. It's bloody ridiculous and annoying as hell. I'm soooo angry with Kia I could bloody burst. Anyway, it has been nice though being at home in this cold weather with the kids, most of the time. Except our youngest has been driving me nuts. I should've made him go to kinder. He is just soooo naughty. Constantly getting into mischief. Yet he is cute and a Mummy's boy most of the time. I guess it is hard work at times homeschooling as it is quite time consuming and I don't get much time for myself any more. Anyway, enough of my whining. I do apologise. Lol. We will take a night off BD tonight and just go back to ESD or EOD now. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. And wish me luck. How funny it would be if I got a BFP this time after not monitoring anything at all, except CM of course. I calculate if I conceived a sticky one this cycle I would be due in Jan. How nice that would be. Prob my very last chance at a Summer baby. Oh well....what will be will be and after having a school friend just publish her sixth book, I have really been inspired to to get cracking on my own novel....something I have always wanted to do. Have a good week ladies. Xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops. Hehehehehe. Forgot to post my chart. Silly me.

IMG_4183.jpg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's so frustrating sometimes, isn't it?? Hoping for good news!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic? Does rulide sway? Just went to the doctor today and I have bronchitis so he gave me a prescription for rulide (which I have started today) and I have to take a bit of ventolin also. What a pain! I'm CD 23 today and am sure I have already Oed sometime so am in the 2ww. I have had tremendously sore boobs (they even hurt when I move, without touching them) - but I am trying not to read into any symptoms as I have been down that road before and been bitterly disappointed. The only other time we did a really good attempt at SMEP was back in January. I am def going to use OPKs next cycle, just so I know I've done my best to pinpoint O and time BD. Anyone know if rulide sways? Thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We believe most medicines tend to sway pink, but of course they have not all been investigated so all that is very theoretical.

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you caught the egg already the medicine will have no effect.

If not, by the time next O comes around, it will be well out of your system.

I would only be concerned if you were on it thru O.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got this....BFN.....or NO as it says. I'm sure it's accurate as I would know by now. Just seems impossible that this will happen for me so I don't know why I even bother continuing with trying or clinging to any slightest hope. The rest of my eggs must just be completely shitty...if I am ovulating at all. I suppose BBTing and OPKs would help. Maybe the SMEP thing is too much? Like BD overkill? I don't know. It just sucks really!

IMG_4194.JPG

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And this is pic of my finished cycle. :,( Any ideas or advice for next time Atomic? Maybe I should up the ubiquinol to 200mg?

IMG_4195.jpg

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast