Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Levels not good

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was at a doctor yesterday (he was very young and I hadn't seen him before) and I mentioned that I 'could' be pregnant but too early to test and he replied with, 'Oh...I find that highly unlikely given your age. Most women your age are infertile.' It felt like a kick in the gut, even though I'm sick and period probably on it's way. I guess I may as well go ahead and believe that and just give up once and for all.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for your BFN 1moregirl, but isn't it too early since your last cycle was 35 days long?

Unless that Dr ran a beta on you he should keep his opinions to himself. How does he know you are not pg with any certainty?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. What a prat.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still here guys. CD 7 today. Things are good at the moment between Dh and I so have been remaining intimate regularly as it's important to just stay connected with your DH. I'm going out to buy thermometer and OPKs today and preseed as I can't really say we are having GOOD tries at ttc if I can't even pinpoint when O occurs. At least then I will be able to say we tried everything. I have been feeling downhearted a bit as one of my 3 younger sisters has just had her DH up and leave her and their 4 young children. They have 3 boys and then had a little girl. Oldest is 9 and youngest is 3. It's really devastating and come as a complete shock to our whole family. I thought their marriage was rock solid and they have been together quite a while. He is considerably younger than her though. She will be 40 this November and he is around 34. Sorry for rambling.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh that's rough, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh whoops hit the post button accidentally.

Try to keep in mind that everyone on earth prior to 20 years ago got pregnant without knowing when O is. Some people just seem to find them more stressful than they're worth so I'd take that into consideration.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still here. Lol! Just busy homeschoolers now so time to iPad for myself is difficult as then the kids start pestering me for a turn, so easier if I avoid using it til night time when little people are asleep. I am onto CD 16 today. Haven't bothered with OPKs this time either as my pharmacy didn't have the ones I bought there last time which were inexpensive and worked great, so gone without. I have had a few days of EWCM and O pains last night so went ahead and Bd last night (after a week of no BD because DH has been flat out working day and night) and again this morning. Will keep going once daily BD for few more days just in case. I'm not hopeful though. If I ever got a BFP again I would be really very bloody surprised. I think it's the best place for me to be in. I still feel I would desperately crave a little girl so I don't know how I would handle getting another little boy, although I'm sure as long as he were healthy it would all turn out ok. I am feeling soooo tired of all this ttc business to be honest and maybe I just keep churning out dodgy eggs. Anyway, sorry for my usual ramble.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It really does take a toll on you I know. Thinking of you and hoping that whatever is meant to be, will be.

10. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. All will be well either way. I am just so thankful that I have one beautiful little girl in between my two beautiful boys. Plus I have a wonderful caring and devoted husband and father to uor children. Things happen constantly in life that affect us and make us appreciate what we have been blessed with (like one of my sisters whose DH walked out on her and their 4 yuong kids almost a month ago). They have 3 boys (eldest turning 10 this year) and they swayed a 4th time and got their precious little girl who is 3. Sooooo sad when couples separate when kids are sooo young and they don't even bother to attempt marriage counselling for the children's sake. My sister is the strongest woman I know and is coping really well but my heart is broken for her and those kids. Apparently he had become obsessed with exercise and wants to 'date other people'. Anyway, my DH and Inmanaged to get another Bd in last night and immediately after I had to get up and take a couple of panadol and get a heat pack because of the O pains in my tummy. I am CD17 today. You would think I would have at least 1 good egg left in there somewhere. If only I could get it, get lucky, and give our little girl that sister she has been asking for. Lol! Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything crossed for you!

13. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast