Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read your reply in my other post but didn't want you going back and forth so am replying here!
    Do you think we should skip this month? Dh says he got his first shot then 6weeks later another then 8weeks later (july 6th) of Nebido

I bought more zita west before I got your reply, maybe another month on them will settle things for me? Oh lord they wont sway pink will they? Im totally ok with trying something else? ETA I ordered The women's one a day, but it takes a couple of weeks to arrive (I'm in the uk) should I drop the zita west to eod?

Also, those bodybuilders are filthy lol I wanted to know about their fertility not how far they shot their load

ETA having some spotting today (CD7) nothing yesterday. I usually only have AF 5 days.
    Last edited by Babybeaublue; August 5th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybeaublue View Post
    I thought you were maybe on holiday lol. He can't see his urologist until 28th Sept. When he started trt in Jan this year we were not ttc as I was still breastfeeding but the dr never mentioned anything about fertility. I've read that usually the nhs won't give hcg so he may have to get it himself. I was trying to find out how long after his last shot we could ttc again but can't get a straight answer. I've noticed a lot of guys get test shots every week so I'm not sure what way dh's would affect him being months apart.
    I never take holidays, some weeks it takes me longer to get through the forum posts than others just due to volume of questions in addition to whatever my kids have up their sleeves.

Yes exactly, a LOT of guys do the TRT shots every week (and I think I mentioned this but this was the dose for using it as male birth control, which apparently many do in mainland China) and it IS reversable as well (so the longer you are off them, the more the sperm comes back). I just cannot wrap my head around given that he's only having it as often as he is, that it would be completely shutting down production. I would still try in case there is something to the testosterone = boys idea but I can understand not wanting to do that. Totally up to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes let's do the Zita West every other day instead until the One a DAy comes and then gradually switch over.

Oh I know about the bodybuilders, there is a reason why I read those sites and then try to sum up the info given on them instead of posting links for you guys!! o.O

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the spacing is just so you don't have to have as many injections, but it's just as effective. A lot of guys inject themselves weekly, whereas DH has to go and have a nurse do it ( he gets 1000mg/4ml) Advice from the guys on excelmale trt forum was that he would need to add the hcg in but he can stay on the TRT I'm a bit nervous because I noticed a few miscarriages while some men did this. Maybe coincidence but also the guys doing hcg alone had babies ok (well they didn't mention mc)
    There were some posts on here too from 'Instant' her Dh was on hcg while she was swaying blue. Last she posted (jan) she was having a boy.
    She also found a small poll on FB that while on TRT or TRT + hcg or Clomid 6 boys were conceived and one girl. She also found that the consensus was (I think from the guys at her Dh gym) hcg= boy Clomid = girl
    I think I'd like to get Dh on hcg and then start TTC unfortunately no one seems to be able to give me a rough time as to when things should 'kick In'
    I read one guy's experience of hcg and it was promising but then it only worked to a point (12mil sperm from a total of zero) so he had to ad in FsH. I really don't want to be adding more and more onto Dh he's on enough meds as it is.
    I think I'm going a bit crazy reading all the studies etc. Dd2 wants to know why I'm making so many notes lol
    Last edited by Babybeaublue; August 9th, 2017 at 08:34 AM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babybeaublue View Post
    I got a pos opk cd14 and got my 3 attempts in (along with one the prev day) I'm now on cd25 and am spotting (red then pink then red again) I had 2 days of spotting last month before full AF but it was a 28 day cycle. Previously (before dd5) I never ever had any spotting and my cycle was longer.
    This is my 5th month ttc although only my 2nd 'really trying' month. I'm finding it harder to cope with AF coming every month and don't know what to do to improve my chances of conceiving. Dh doesn't want to go to his Dr for a SA and private is too expensive.
    Any advice or encouragement would be really appreciated. Thanks
    Hey Babybeau

Quick question, if you dont mind.. Which day did you count as CD1 as you had the pink before AF? Just curious as i had this too.
    Thanks x

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First day of bleed is cd1 spotting doesn't count

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush, squigglepink thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are going into the great unknown here but I'm definitely interested in the outcome, please continue keeping me up to speed on anything you find out!! Very interesting!!!!

10. Likes Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is interesting, I just wish it wasn't happening to me! Or that I was a few years younger.
    So given that sperm takes 72days to form should I wait that long to ttc again? I suppose I don't know for sure that dhs count is really low so not sure whether to try before that
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, right?? I think that like 20 times a day: "This is all very interesting but did it have to happen to ME?"

I wouldn't wait, but it's up to you. The thing is, we don't even KNOW how any of this works and sometimes I think we outwit ourselves waiting for the things we can see when there are things we cannot see that may be swaying for us more than we even know or realize. So if you'll live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try and get a girl, wait, but then again, this may be the best month. We just don't know.

13. Thanks Babybeaublue thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just an update that after dh had his TRT shot in July I got him some hcg. He was on it for 3 1/2 weeks in August then again in Sept/Oct. His test lasts 3 months In his system but he didnt go get another. We had an appointment with his nurse and she was surprised no one told us TRT can cause infertility so arranged for Dh to see the consultant about hcg ( we didn't mention Dh had already taken some ) but I got my bfp in November so we didn't need to go see the Dr!
    If anyone else's Dh is on TRT or is going to start it speak to the Dr about hcg
    It can be taken along with the testosterone or alone.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast