Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My update.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I still haven't quite gotten the DHEA just yet but found a place in NSW Australia where I can buy it from, only its around $80. I haven't been back to my FS yet to ask about trying Femara either. The last cycle I did try low dose aspirin and found that my AF was practically clot free, which seemed good, as usually my AFS seem to be filled with lots of tiny dark coloured clots which doesn't seem to be normal. I had read of the endo scratch helping some women with implantation but it sure didn't help me with that. The FS offered to do a second one but I don't know. I would probably be better off just having a hysteroscopy...probably should've had one years ago in hindsight. Have started getting DH to take a few supps again, just in case. He's taking olive leaf extract, zinc, magnesium and Vit d. Anything else you think I should get him to take Atomic? I myself am taking the following: Coq10, a women's multivitamin, Vit d, Vit b complex, Vit e, zinc, magnesium, grape seed, fish oil, lecithin (thought this might help since I struggle without my gallbladder and have trouble eliminating fats from my bowel), melatonin (which says melatonin 6x but is only low dose as they aren't allowed to sell it over the counter over 1mg). I am also taking wheatgrass daily to help lower my FSH since it was 15 at my last CD 3 check. I have been taking these things daily Atomic - do you think I should cut down any of these supps to every second day or something (particularly if they sway boy)? For our BD pattern we are trying every second day or every other day and then proceeding with SMEP when I get that first positive OPK. Last cycle was the first cycle where we really gave it a good shot. I cannot say we have been trying for the last 2 years (had my last BFP in may 2016 - but it was a CP) as there have been many months in between where I haven't used OPKs or been taking my BBTs. But all of a sudden I feel really psyched up to give things the best that I can. I had read about estrogen priming to help lower FSH....do you think this could be something for me to try Atomic? Although, I would obviously have to ask my FS about it. I also wonder if I should've been to see an RE and have some blood testing done but what if I went to all that trouble and expense only to realise that DH had low sperm count or something and just needed to take a few supps? I don't know....but that's where I'm at right now. I am also focusing on my diet and eating more healthy and trying to maintain a low carb high protein diet and am avoiding sugars and salt as much as possible. And starting to do more exercise. I'd love to do acupuncture but it is like $100 a session and if I had to do that weekly then it would obviously be $200 a fortnight which I can't afford. I am going to try my own self massage and castor oil packs. Any other advice for me Atomic would be greatly appreciated. ������
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    atomic tough love alert.

I would not spend $80 on DHEA, $100 on massage, a trip to the RE, an HSG, endo scratch estrogen priming or anything like that. If it's going to happen it's going to happen. if it isn't, you can throw a million dollars at it (and people have) and it won't. All that will happen is that they will either take your money and do nothing (because there is nothing they can do) or they will take your money and give you terribly bad news which you already know, that it's not very likely given your age that you will conceive with your own eggs. It's just the reality of the situation. I hate to be the one who has to say it but it's the fact of the matter that this is going to be an uphill battle even if you had all the money in the world at your disposal.

You should not be taking a multivitamin PLUS all that other stuff. That causes more harm than good. 100% DRV of all nutrients except folic acid/folate and Vit. D. You may want to take 2000 mcg FA/folate and 1000 IU Vit. D but all other nutrients you should only take 100% of.

Clots are normal during AF. Taking aspirin when you don't need it may cause miscarriage so unless you have a proven clotting disorder I would wean off of it.

I would not have you taking the melatonin. While it is good for egg quality, it may cause developmental delays during pregnancy and we don't know how long the effects last. Since it is a naturally occuring hormone that your body needs during early pregnancy, you can't just stop it cold turkey either, you have to wean off it very gradually so I personally think it's better not to start with it since you can't take it in pregnancy and weaning off too fast may cause miscarriage.

The best thing you can do is change your diet and do exercise. I don't think this is something you can throw money at and fix. Like I said, I think it's going to be an uphill battle no matter what but the lower carb diet really may help somewhat (and exercise will also help to lower blood sugar) and then we hope for Goldie the Golden Egg to show up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So my last blood test showed CD 3 FSH at 16 and estrogen at 164. 7DPO blood test showed progesterone at 35nmol.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's really not too bad at all. It shows diminished egg reserve, which we knew already, but it's not the kind of thing that indicates natural conception is impossible. Ovulation definitely took place, nice prog rise! FXFXFX for good news in a couple days - I'll be checking back on this post so please keep us updated.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12