Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hopeanddreamg- welcome here! I also hope you get a girl to keep this time! So sorry for your loss...I also lost many...
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the m/c - who knows what caused it? I comfort myself by knowing that miscarriages are actually quite common, and most women go on to have a successful pregnancy afterwards. The fetus likely died long ago and is just being rejected by my body now. I'm actually happy I don't know the gender. It would be hard if I knew this one was a girl, then ended up conceiving a boy next time.
    This is what I tell myself too and it kinda makes me feel better. There must have been something wrong and no one want's a sick baby , right? So it's better this way but that does not make us less sad.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly, Flava. I cried when I read about your late m/c experience over on the November chat board. That's so tough .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Mocha-welcome here hun! I think you have a good plan I would do it after 1 cycle too!
    XX
    My only worry is that atomic told me that conceiving right after a m/c not only sways pink (which I'm happy about), but ups your chances of twins. I mentioned this to my Mom and she told me that my aunt conceived her fraternal twins almost immediately after a m/c. Yikes! While I love my twins, one set of twins is enough for this family! I'm going to take the risk, though.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GL Mocha, and sorry about your loss! I definitely think swaying after M/C sways pink. I've known many women who concieved a girl right after a M/C, and one of them had like 4 boys before that, so I think it helps somehow.

I'm not past 35, but I like this group, so i'm going to feel free to chime in now and then :P

I've seen enough studies where it does seem that almost equal numbers of sexes are concieved days prior.
    The only thing about IG lately I did not like was the extreme o+12 push....if you were swaying girl and not doing o+12 it was kind of frowned upon, but I can't do it because it is too stress inducing to me. I'd rather do a cutoff and use rephresh and keep some sanity. That's me though, and I think everyone's sway needs to feel right to them.

Lemon, have you finalized your plan yet?
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mocha- you know just because you had twins before it doesn't mean you get it again, right? let's just hope for a pink bfp!

aurora-welcome here! See i have O+12 problem right now (on page 10 ) I really hope I did not just do one! i sway blue...
    And to pushing O+12 I think is stupid because really , but really who can tell exactly when is O+12 ? I do not believe anyone can tell for sure.
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava, I agree, lots of women on IG did have girls with o+12, but I've seen others (sunset, babydust) that did successful cut offs and got girls.....so that made me feel better about doing a cut off. According to the IG spreadsheet, true o+12 success was 86% ish percentage (forgot exact percent.) That is a pretty good success rate, but nothing is fail proof!! And for me pinpointing o+12 was a nightmare! I believe I have a long LH phase, and I pop +OPKs every month on CD12, and I believe I ovualte on CD13 or 14, but have never been able to exactly figure it out, which one of those two. So a cutoff for me is going to be much less stress....the one month i tried to narrow o+12 I felt like such a failure that I was blindly guessing, and the fact that I concieved two boys on O days made me even more miserable, because what if I didn't do enough hours past o and was in major boy zone?

Although on the other hand, I saw that study that seemed like more girls were concieved on O day, I cannot shake that one thing from me, that having sex on direct O day is big time boy terriority, I guess thats because thats when I concieved my sons I terrified of running into exact O day, but again, I've seen girls concived on O day too, so who knows?

Good luck Flava, and I wouldn't get too worried about it. I think you did a lot of good in your sway. If your boy is due to come, I believe he will arrive )
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried 0+12 when I swayed with ds3 back in my IG days, and I messed it up so badly I swore I'd never do it again. Personally I find it's waaaayy too stressful to try to pinpoint O, with the risk you're going to miss your egg entirely. Also, atomic has said elsewhere that if you're over 35 like us, the chances of your egg actually even surviving to 12 hours past O are pretty slim. Not worth it, if you ask me, especially when so many studies suggest timing is meaningless.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I tried 0+12 when I swayed with ds3 back in my IG days, and I messed it up so badly I swore I'd never do it again. Personally I find it's waaaayy too stressful to try to pinpoint O, with the risk you're going to miss your egg entirely. Also, atomic has said elsewhere that if you're over 35 like us, the chances of your egg actually even surviving to 12 hours past O are pretty slim. Not worth it, if you ask me, especially when so many studies suggest timing is meaningless.
    Mocha, I LOVE THIS!! Big thumbs up and so true! I agree with everything u said
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wowzuhs...This thread moves fast! Looks like there's a lot of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Well said, my friend! I will never attempt an O+12. I plan on making rum punch ever night we DTD (end of AF-O) using a smidge of RepHresh every a.m. and a bit of Sylk. Other than that, I'll just keep the diet up. That's it!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast