Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OOTB-It happened to me on IG that is why I quit going there.

aurora-you know I made a good sway and i really don't think I made mistakes with DD4 but all they do there is reading your sway and try to point out what was bad. So I did not post my sway and Im happy for that. I just told them it's a girl.
    All babys are precious and that is how a site like this suppose to look at it. IG too...
    +1

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello - I hope I can join too! I'm not swaying anymore. Was swaying pink back in 2010 and got pg with my angel boy. Turned out he had T18 and we lost him in February. Now I just want to get pg again. We are on our 5th cycle of trying although a couple of those months we didn't have any good attempts. Figure if I don't get pg by early next year, it's not in the cards for us.
    2004, 2007, 2011, mmc 1/12

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Hey ladies - can I join in? I'm 37 and after a m/c at 11 weeks I think am ready to start thinking about trying again.
    OH MOCHA! Somehow I missed that you had a m/c....I am SOOO sorry, hun! Are you doing ok? It is so hard to lose one at that stage...well, any stage of course.

Big, big hugs.....you will get there again. I like your strategy, and I agree that sometimes it takes a more relaxed approach with swaying.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Hello - I hope I can join too! I'm not swaying anymore. Was swaying pink back in 2010 and got pg with my angel boy. Turned out he had T18 and we lost him in February. Now I just want to get pg again. We are on our 5th cycle of trying although a couple of those months we didn't have any good attempts. Figure if I don't get pg by early next year, it's not in the cards for us.
    KITTEN! HEY!!!! So glad to see you here! How are you doing? I am not swaying anymore either, but still ttc (see my lovely siggie now.....DH has crap sperm count).
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    hopeanddreamg- welcome here! I also hope you get a girl to keep this time! So sorry for your loss...I also lost many...
    Thanks!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten-welcome! Hope you get pregnant very soon! So sorry for your loss...
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    OH MOCHA! Somehow I missed that you had a m/c....I am SOOO sorry, hun! Are you doing ok? It is so hard to lose one at that stage...well, any stage of course.

Big, big hugs.....you will get there again. I like your strategy, and I agree that sometimes it takes a more relaxed approach with swaying.
    Hi Lola - yes, the m/c was just two nights ago, so I'm still feeling quite raw emotionally. Planning my next sway is really helping, though.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    lemon- i had HUGE GD with poor DD3 not much at all with DD4 .Don't know why but Im happy i didn't.
    Yeah still really warm here im in FL hell.
    We wanted to do night before O and night O but my temp is up high this morning ! So we only did it last night 11 pm exactly (great now everyone know lol) but I say this because I need to ask what all you guys think??
    It was already after O then? So this O+12 thing going on for me? OMG I hope not but that's all I can think about....
    And all this because DH said don't do it the night before so he got more swimmers this way...he was abst. for 3 days. I could have said do it anyway but I did not I wanted him to feel good and no pressure because our other tries before was not so good...
    I had lot's of ewcm the night before and not so much last night. We used pressed.pH was lower too...
    AND if that's not enough the top of that we drink champagne because we where celebrating something.
    I said I will not have a big O but I did after...
    Ok so I feel I screwed up again another sway...like every month. Because my stupid O is messing with me! None of this would happen if I just know when I O! Cervix is still HSO and it's already noon ...?
    SO again I feel i did a girls sway and kinda hope for a BFP!

You guys really think timing don't matter?Im sad now...I just want 1 boy!
    Flava, were you doing opks? What did they show? You may have just hit O right on the money!! FX for you!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I am really sorry for your loss.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    the m/c was just two nights ago, so I'm still feeling quite raw emotionally. Planning my next sway is really helping, though.
    Mocha I'm so sorry to hear this Big hugs coming your way!!!!
    I like your attitude though, already planning fresh new sway

It's good to have you here on this thread
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast