Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Kitten, I remember you from IG! I think we were together on Mature Mamas board, it's so nice you've found us all here!

I'm so very sorry for your baby angel, and FX for next pregnancy!!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    I'm into rum these days...
    Hey that's why you recommended it on another thread lol! I like rum chocolate bars but generally I 'm not into sweets either.

And I totally agree we should only love and support each other here That's why I like it here so much!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Flava, were you doing opks? What did they show? You may have just hit O right on the money!! FX for you!!
    i had a smiley on cd 17 but it was 11 or 11:30pm so i don't count that normally i sleep then and don't test.
    So i got it on cd18 and on cd19 on the morning but did not test at night because I peed so much lol could not test and anyway we would have dtd.
    Run out of the CB monitor strips and so buyed some opk 's but I don't really like it..I think it was + on both days.
    If i get abfn I will not try in December only 1 more try in Jan.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Z-B and Hobbermittens - it's nice to be swaying with so many familiar faces. It makes having to leave my beloved due date buddy group a little easier
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten, glad to have u here & sorry about your lost little boy

HopeandDreams, sorry to hear that you lost your girl

Hopefully ya'll will have healthy babes soon!!!

I definitely feel that this website is very supportive, love ya ladies!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry about everyone’s losses…Kitten’s boy, HopeandDream’s girl, Mocha, Flava, Lola…The list goes on....
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    OOTB-It happened to me on IG that is why I quit going there.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sorry!!! That just sucks that people are like that!
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Hey that's why you recommended it on another thread lol! I like rum chocolate bars but generally I 'm not into sweets either.

And I totally agree we should only love and support each other here That's why I like it here so much!
    I'm not a big drinker but going to the Bahamas last May made me fall in love w/Rum. I don't know why I hadn't just bypassed all the crap I drank in college and just drank Bahama Mamas and Rum Punch all the time. Just buy a teeny-tiny bottle of rum and put it in your favorite juice, drink it and then report back to me, lol!

Yep...So far, this site has been nothing but and I hope it stays that way! TTC is hard enough but swaying and then sometimes getting the opposite gender is just so heartbreaking and stressful. No one understands IRL often times, but this is a place where we do and we can support eachother.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Thanks Z-B and Hobbermittens - it's nice to be swaying with so many familiar faces. It makes having to leave my beloved due date buddy group a little easier
    Mocha, I was seriously depressed to leave all of you DD buddies when I miscarried. I spent so much time w/you all and then all of the sudden, it felt like I lost my pals too.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I agree - it's tough. I'm still hanging out there for now so I'll hear about the results of everyone's u/s, but I know I don't really belong there anymore and that makes me sad.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast