Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,
    What a great group...I have so much to say but I have work to do....and I have to pick up the kids soon, dinner, tubs, books,,...you know the drill!
    So, to be very quick...
    Flava...don't worry. What will be, will be! I read so many women (including me) panic after they try and worry they did it at the wrong time. Seriously, every month this is me! If you had the cm and you had the positive OPK you are good! Even if o was a few hours before, you are good!
    Aurora...you think EXACTLY like me...except my DS 2 was not o day but 1.5 before. I wonder why I even bother trying cut off again, but I figure this time I will have a girl. You see so many shettles opposites maybe I had one and then a girl???!! I do not want to do o plus 12...you rely on one time after o...and it is in the morning. I have to get up and get everyone out the door at 715...I would have to take the day off work...which is possible I guess. Maybe a thought!

Kitten..welcome

I like wine...I don't care if it is not on the diet....I like it. So much is going on...I care for my parents who both have problems and diseases. I am the sandwich generation.

To those who mc and are here...I do fear that at my age. I have never had one and I know a lot of women that do. I think everyone sympathizes with you.

Better go...
    EVERYONE, I will be posting my sway attempt later....I need advice.
    Poor DH is reading and trying to relieve my stress. He is secretly plotting his frequent release I think! He released on the weekend (knowing it was about 7 days out) so that his sperm were fresher.
    The thing is, we both really really want this....so badly.
    Do you ever think it won't happen bc you want it too bad?

I am cd 17 and due to o on cd 13 to 15..? not sure.
    Should I use rePhresh applicator? douche?
    now, wait???
    I have VERY high pH. I have PCOS...anyone else?
    It is not very noticeable as I have a somewhat regular period, but I think I have cysts. I have a lot of pain on o day.
    I would not bd on o day bc of it!

PS:I am thinking......frequent release for DH, bd on 0 - 5, 0 -3, o-2 early in evening. This might be 0-6, o-4 and o-3 instead.
    Then, if it does not interfere I will dtd again at 0 plus 2...it is my jonas girl date....not sure if any of this theory works but why not????
    And, my lunar calendar happens to be the 24th which might be my menstral o.
    I will post my sway later if anyone cares to help out, but in the meantime there is my initial plan.
    UGH, already I am scared...I cannot wait for my little boys to touch my belly and be excited. I am a loser, already teary up about it.
    I should add DS 2 was an oops so DS 1 was only 20 mos and could not even say mommy when DS2 was born. They are best friends now but it was very hard when I virtually had 2 babies at very different stages.

Bye for now!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Morning Everyone! Trying to keep up and keep straight who everyone is!! If I miss something its not intentional!!
    Kitten- Welcome! R u Kitten from PL also? I was bummed when they shut down but this site is FAB-very supportive.
    Mocha- so sorry for your loss didn't realize it was so recent so hard to lose your DD group too...you have us now
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I am so sorry for everyone's loss. No one should ever have to go through that kind of pain.

Zivic - yes we were on the Mature Mom's forum together on IG.

HopeandDream - I am the same from PL. Sad to see it go, but glad to hear that this forum is so great!

I'll post a ticker soon. I'm on CD7 and should O between CD12 and 16. Usually CD13 or 14 though. Little trepedacious as this is the same cycle that I conceived our angel on and I even might end up Oing on the same day.
    2004, 2007, 2011, mmc 1/12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks HopeandDream - planning my sway is really helping me deal with my grief.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Mocha, that is so so sad to hear.....I'm sorry I am only just reading this now. Huge hugs to you hun. It is so so hard, I lost my little one at 11+weeks so I know how you feel. Praying you heal quickly and get a BFP soon

can I join you ladies? I hung out on the MM thread on IG too so recognise quite a few names. Have 2 DS and am ttc again now and swaying pink (for now until I get fed up not getting pg and then will just sway pregnant!).
    2007 2010 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    indigoviolet - I remember you from IG! Glad to see you here!
    2004, 2007, 2011, mmc 1/12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    I plan on making rum punch ever night we DTD (end of AF-O) using a smidge of RepHresh every a.m. and a bit of Sylk. Other than that, I'll just keep the diet up. That's it!
    That sounds like a brilliant plan, will do similar I think. This month was a cut-off as DH away now and I am Oing but next month will try this. Love the rum punch idea!
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Hi! I would like to join in too. I am 36 DH is 37. He will be 38 in February. We are ttc our 3rd. Dh is 100 % this will be our last. He said that after DS 2 also. This past spring I got preggo as an "oopsie" . I've heard people who use "pull and pray": Parents!! LOL. Anyway, I lost that baby (happened to be a girl) Dh saw how wrecked I was and said we would just try again. Maybe thats the silver lining he's now totally on board and doing his part: diet, supps, frequent release (didn't need to twist any arms there)....
    I'm praying for a healthy baby girl.. I ache for her. I dream of her.
    Praying you get her hun.
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Kitten, i remember you too! It is lovely having so many familiar faces over here
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lemon- thanks! I can't help with your sway but for sure other ttc pink will!
    +1

Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast