Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Hobber, so sorry it was a BFN...Sending you TONS of XXX (and BOY DUST!!!)
    Thank you!!! Take ALLLLL my girl dust--PLEASE!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again,
    I wrote a big long post a few hours ago but my internet went down.
    It is nice to hear others my age also TTC girl.
    Sorry about the BFN... take my baby blue dust please!
    What is the LE diet?
    Atomic, you seem to know so much, may I ask what happened with your sway that ended with the opposite?
    I am trying to decide on timing...the diet is only minimal. I eat a lot of greek yogourt, skip breakie or only snack around 930 am as I get up so early, low sodium, I try to eat beans, broccoli, cranberry juice, p tea, cl,.....not sure what else. I take the supplements of calcium and cranberry.
    We are trying to decide on how to maximize getting pregnant but still sway girl.
    I need lots of advice.
    I think o plus 12 means we might not get pregnant an I have only heard of people trying this method on the IG site. I have not heard many people saying it actually works!
    With DS 2 we did a 2 day cut off (maybe 1.5) as he was an oops baby. With DS 1 I was on clomid and told to dtd every other day.
    Soooo, what should I try?
    I doubt I can do frequent bd enough to lower sperm count....it seems like a lot of bding!
    What about 2 day cut off again......maybe I will get the opposite??? lol

Let me know...I ovulate on the 24th or 25th...I think!
    It is girl lunar cycle for me! I need to give it my best shot!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Awww....YAY! I was just wishing for something like this yesterday and then today I find this! Thanks for starting this, Atomic!

Hi, lemon and pinkdreams! My siggy tells a lot of my story...Just toddler boys so far so this TTC stuff (and potty training!!!) is still new to me. I'm in my late 30s now and boy does the tick of my clock sure sound loud now! We're just getting over our 1st miscarriage (in Oct) and will hopefully start TTC again in Dec/Jan.

I was convinced DS#1 was a girl and cried in my 20wk u/s when she said he was a boy. I knew that we'd be TTC again so I got over it (for the most part). I decided to wait to find out the gender of DS#2...I'm glad I did as I'm pretty sure I would have been really bummed the last half of my pregnancy. Thank God, DS#2 is a cuddler and just the sweetest thing ever. He must have known he needed to kick things up a notch in the cute dept since I was really wishing for a girl. We got our girl this last time around but lost her so hopefully, we'll be able to get a healthy girl this next time.

I'm doing the LE diet again (YAY, Atomic...Eternally grateful!!!). I'm hoping to lose 6-7 lbs to get back down to where I was when I conceived last time (lowest adult weight). Here goes nothin'!!!
    So sorry about the mc you had.
    What is your plan this month?
    What is the LE diet?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ,nice to see this thread!!
    Im 37 and trying for our 3rd usually im fertile myrtle but not this time ,i tried our first attempt with only supplements and low salt and ttc on my jonas date which didnt work only it did throw my whole af off and put me in new moon cycle at least...im not leaving any tricks out!Then now weve been trying twice since then on IG girl diet and have dropped long abstinence and using licorice root,im now in the 2ww with our attempt since then and if it doesnt work im going to become a member and do the LE diet or french diet!!I am not doin the IG diet again my DH is starting to get upset about the weightloss and unhealthy way i look,so he might just quit altogether if i push him.So as of today im 8dpo and had a bfn this morning i dont feel any symptoms this time except cramping yesterday,,last cycle i had ALOT of symptoms,,Anyways i dont think i conceived this time either so im sure ill have to change my sway AGAIN!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 37 and only here because we don't have a boy and I want one soooooo much!
    ummm atomic sorry but no clue about what is nirvana (except the one in buddhism lol) or hr pufnstuf or birkenstocks ect

Anyway I wish i wouldn't be here...I wish I wouldn't ttc now ..at 37...again!
    I really hope I get that blue bfp this month! C'mon!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lemon, here's a brief overview of the Low Everything diet for girl swayers:

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Nutshell version (the version in the Dream Members section is much more complete) -

Calories - 1500-1800
    Protein - around 40-50 grams
    Fat - between 25-60 grams of fat depending on caloric intake, 20-30% of cals from fat
    Sodium - 700-1000 mg

FOODS THAT ARE ALLOWED ON THIS DIET THAT ARE STRICLY FORBIDDEN IN OTHERS - vinegar, lemon (just the addition of these two foods will make it MUCH easier to stick to the low-sodium aspect of the diet), tomato, potato, bananas, and most fruits and vegetables, esp. the lower nutrient ones.

FOODS THAT ARE LIMITED IN THIS DIET THAT ARE ALLOWED ON OTHERS - Eggs, dairy, beans, and nuts should be limited. Dark, highly nutritious fruits and vegetables should be limited, as should whole grains due to their nutrient content. Meats should be avoided as much as is possible.

I do hope people will consider becoming Dream Members, because it keeps the site up and running without having to resort to ads. The FGD and my LE and HE Diets are in there, plus I'm making a third diet called the "In Betweener" diet for people to use prior to when they want to sway and/or for people who are scared to cut back so much to sway pink and/or for vegetarians who want to sway blue. Plus I post all the recipes from my three cookbooks I am working on in the DM section.
    It's what I'm doing and did last time. It differs from the IG diet in a few ways. One of the big things is that on the LE diet, low protein is really important. Greek yogurt isn't that great of a choice due to all the protein but if you can make it work by keeping your total daily protein intake down, go for it! The LE diet also seems to be easier to stick to for some people I've heard. I've never done the IG diet really so I can't compare. There's a lot of useful info in the Dream Member's section and I think it's only $12 per year to join. Hope this helps a bit!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lemon, regarding timing, I don't put much stock in it and I don't think it matters that much if you're doing other things like RepHresh/Sylk, frequent release for DH, diet, etc. I'll see if I can find a helpful thread for you and repost it.
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    So sorry about the mc you had.
    What is your plan this month?
    What is the LE diet?
    Thanks...This month, I'm just back on the Low Everything diet and trying to lose a few lbs. My body is showing signs of ovulation right now but I don't think I will. Not a biggie...just glad to see my body is moving on. Come on, AF!!! If I'm in a good spot mentally and my body seems ready, we'll TTC in Dec. I'm kind of getting excited again b/c it's really special time to create our little (hopefully pink!) bean.

I've got my FX for you for a nice BFP in early Dec! You'll have to KUP on your BD strategy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, sweetsister, I’m usually a fertile myrtle as well but who knows what’ll happen w/me this time. Sorry it’s not happening as quickly as you had hoped this time. That usually is the case w/girl swayers and it’s a good sign that the sway is working (as tortuous as it is!). When I conceived last time, I had no real symptoms at all and it really shocked me that I could be preg. The cycle before that was like yours…I had a TON of early preg symptoms and I totally thought I’d get a BFP. So funny how it works like that! 8 dpo is still really early for most! I’m so excited for you to poas in the next few days…I’m living vicariously through you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww, Flava! I'm giving you ALL THE BLUE DUST I can find!!! I hope your BFP just sneaks up on you when you least expect it this month!!!

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast