m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh, this is the perfect group for me! I didn't even notice it here. I'm 43 and I'm swaying for a girl.

By the way, I was just having the Birkenstock conversation today, no lie. I'm still wearing the same pair of slip on Birks even though I have plenty of shoes. Should I retire them? They were EXPENSIVE. But it is kind of crazy that I wear them almost every day.
    Last edited by Yuzu; November 11th, 2011 at 06:58 PM.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Splash! That was such a great movie. And all the Back to the Future movies were awesome. My favorite as a kid, and favorite STILL is Ghostbusters! I can quote the entire movie line by line. I am a total nerd.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Hey, sweetsister, I’m usually a fertile myrtle as well but who knows what’ll happen w/me this time. Sorry it’s not happening as quickly as you had hoped this time. That usually is the case w/girl swayers and it’s a good sign that the sway is working (as tortuous as it is!). When I conceived last time, I had no real symptoms at all and it really shocked me that I could be preg. The cycle before that was like yours…I had a TON of early preg symptoms and I totally thought I’d get a BFP. So funny how it works like that! 8 dpo is still really early for most! I’m so excited for you to poas in the next few days…I’m living vicariously through you!
    out of the blue ..i feel so out this time i oed 4 days early and i calculate im 8 or 9dpo but my ticker says 7?i have no symptoms yet and i always feel something in there flutters or a constant strange feeling,if you know what i mean..this time not a thing but a few dull cramps a few days ago..oh well..and i was wondering about the le diet and french diet on the members forum are there recipes?B ecause i need some kind of plan and go to recipes or ill cheat i dont have time to think of a meal?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Sweet sister and other 80s children

For everyone 37 and TTC I feel like I am old and it is almost embarrassing. I want to move on. DH turned 39 yesterday...the clock is ticking. We just want to complete our family....but still come up with the best plan to conceive.

Out of the blue..thank you for the menu..I am so confused! We are just trying to eat acidifying foods. DH looked up nutrionist sites...that is all we can do. I eat the same as the kids and refuse to make separate foods. I think that we have lowered the taste of our food (much blander) and much less sodium than with DS 1 or 2 (especially 2). We ate a lot of m and m food (for Canadians!).

Sweet sister...how did you get the Jonas dates? I have a week time frame but it changes every 2.5 days.
    Did you mean you dropped abstaining and the licorice root? What was your attempt? I am trying to figure out how many times to dtd.
    Do we need more sperm in there to conceive? Does age mean you have to get closer to o time or is it basically you just have to have them in there and hope the egg is good. I am not a science person!
    Also, sweet sister...it is hard to say this, but relax...a few more days you will know or plan your next attempt. At 8 dpo it is too early either way but if you think too much it might not take. I think I have to try to relax for sure during the wait. I never even gave my body a fair try. I douched and replensed etc.

Ph, out of blue we do not have sylk in Canada. We have rephresh but I am not sure how to use it (amount etc) not sure which is better...replens or rephresh. Lime killed the sperm last month and we were way too early!

So, if I am ovulating the 23rd or 24th what should I do?
    It is a girl month and we are eating some foods that are acidfying...but I cheat. I eat a lot a GREEK YOGOURT! oh no out of the blue! We eat only a little red meat. Mostly chicken, fish and last night veggie lasagna with light rye bread and caesar salad (bday!). Usually rice, chicken, beans, broccoli, salmon, fish, pasta (low on tomatoes), no breakie, greek yogourt, yogourt drinks, p tea, crystal light, cranberry juice, some rich cakes, cukes in vinegar (thought this was good), some treats (halloween still), cake last night!!!, glasses of milk, water,.....trying to think what else I eat. I do not weigh much but I do have hypothyroidism and PCOS (so my weight indicates a strange variety of this). I do think I have a lot of testertone due to PCOS.

So, I am thinking of either every other day and then every day up to o -1.
    OR, o-4 and 0- 3 and o -1.5???
    OR......!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not sure, I just want to get pregnant.
    And I want a girl...lol
    Not too hard huh!
    To top it off my 2 DS are so cute and so close in age and so annoying right wrestling....lol! I need pink.
    It will be hard with another boy to give up my dream so if anyone has some ideas or direction.
    We have 2 weeks for any diet changes...oh, I take the calcium and cranberry as well!!!
    And we can still do frequent or abstain........what is the best?
    Anyone suggest o plus 12.

good luck ladies!

PS: Cocktales and Pretty Women are my faves!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS: I do not get Jonas...how do you concieve a week before your af is due and one week after ovulation????

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me again....I just have to ask...if anyone understands the moon theory or Jonas help me out
    It may mean nothing but at least it gives me the confidence to dtd on o day!
    It says high fertility girl on the following days November 24th and 28th.
    Does anyone understand this??

Scorpio 24° (28.9)
    -20°37' - Girl
    Mirror Lunar - High fertility

Capricorn 22° ( 3.8)
    -18°25' - Girl

Jonas method - High fertility, 04:55:00

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in Calgary and we have sylk in all our health food stores just a heads up!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff lol I will be doing the LE when i decide to sway right now im trying to work on myself an many levels.I have only swayed with ds6 and i took cran,calmag,vitc,ate rice,craisens,kefir,greek yogurt,rice milk,strwaberries,greenbeans,cucumbers,chicken,Did frequent release,lime douche & tampon.I really ate alot of greek yogurt soo i would stay away from that stuff in large quantities lol as a matter of fact the only things i may take with me in my sway is the cucumbers and rice.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I eat plenty of cucumbers and rice! It's so hard for me to stay away from the red meat, though. Sigh.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast