Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats ladybug!!!!!
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Lemon - I got it at a local health food store, but this is the brand I used. I also ordered it from them the last time as I had a credit on my account. Where are you located?
    Nature's Way, Vitex, Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb.com
    That's the exact same type I use too, lemon. You should be able to find it in a health food store.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news ladybug! I love hearing about BFPs. FX this one does not give you any dramas.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay Ladybug!!!! huge congrats on the BFP!!! Praying you have a H&H pregnancy this time
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

LADYBUG!!!

I'm just over the moon!!! I'm literally jumping up and down right now! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! What a wonderful early Christmas/New Years present!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    OOTB, how did you get pregnant the last time? I am sorry if it is hard to talk about but I was wondering if you tried to do the same thing?
    I still wonder about the rephresh? Did you use the whole applicator?
    Lemon, I started actively TTC in June. I had been sort of on the IG diet from the end of March to May and then switched to the LE diet. In June, I ended up not even getting an O so of course I wound up w/a BFN. I decided to take the next month off b/c DH was going out of town when I was to O and I wanted a little break on the diet so I could come back and hit it really hard in Aug. We BD 9 days before O and then again at 7 days before O. Somehow, I got preg from a 7 day cut-off, NO JOKE! It’s in my charts (in my sig below). We used Sylk and nothing else. I can’t remember if it was a J&D or not. DH and I are still trying to wrap our brains around how we got that BFP but somehow we did.

For this last attempt, it was very difficult to gauge how much RepHresh was coming out. I really dislike those applicators! I would squeeze the end all the way down thinking that was all of the RepHresh but then realized that there was a lot more left in the tube and the only way to get it out was to squeeze the middle of the tube. I usually ended up squeezing the normal end and then the next day, would squeeze the remaining gel inside my Va-JJ. Not really an exact science but I know I used an ample amount very frequently. There were a few days in that long string of BD that I did not use any RepHresh but for the most part, it was my morning ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    I know ootb is busy but does anyone know if she had DH release in the morning and then she bd in the evening? Just wondering what to tell DH!
    Lemon, I had DH start to release on CD2 and then we started BD on CD9. DH only released 1x a day, sometimes by himself, sometimes in me. His last day of release (which was in me) was CD19. FF is now saying I O’ed on CD20 so if that’s the case, we didn’t BD through O unfortunately… Until this weekend, FF was saying I O’ed 2 days earlier (CD18) on the 13th. I’m really not feeling like this will end in a BFP for me so I’ll be rethinking my RepHresh strategy but we’ll still do a lot of BD, especially close to O. As you know, Lemon, I don’t believe in timing for gender at all but I do believe in timing for getting knocked up, lol.
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope, I’m hoping you have a very positive Dr. appointment!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone!

So, this am I had a peak on my cbfm. Of course it went from low to peak. I am upset bc we did not bd last night! In fact we even argued over it. I should have gone with my gut!
    So, I may be missing the egg!!!!!!!
    I also used too much rephresh bc I thought I had more time to get some real bds in there before I od.
    Now I have 0-2 with rephresh! 0-3 and a bit, 0-4 and 0-5. But, I was using rephresh to keep my ph down.
    I wonder if I can even get pregnant with that stuff!
    To top it off, bc of all the releasing in between Dh could not dtd this am...right before o.

I guess I will try tonight but now I am clearly boy zone and sad bc I did not get as many attempts in!
    UGH!
    I should have trusted my gut!

MOCHA! Don't wait go for it!

OOTB..thanks for the info!
    Looks like you should have kept bcing...lol!
    Did you use the rephresh around the time you dtd or always in the am? I actually used it just before and a bit after so clearly I screwed it all up!
    Hopefully we can try again tonight if it is not too late.
    I cannot go by my temps....I am still high since last Wednesday!

Any advice?
    Should I wait for the Ew to go away? I have a lot but I actually had to use rephresh as a lubey this am for dh...lol, it was the only thing I could think of bc dh could not even do much. I had 5 minutes before I had to leave for work and the kids were running.

Oh, I so wish we dtd last night...grr!
    Mocha, will you try o plus at all?
    Or o plus 1 day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lemon, there are as many, if not MORE baby girls concieved on O day than boys! I would DTD tonight anyway, and maybe even tomorrow AM! Maybe use a little bit more rephresh if you're worried.

I don't believe that timing sways boy or girl anymore at all, rather our environment and diet, etc.....I have heard and seen too many baby girls that were concieved on O day to believe that O day matters anymore...and I was scared to death prevously of O day!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with auroara, lemon - dtd tonight and every night until you get your temp spike to show that O has happened. That's what I'd do in your place, anyway....
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast