Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Auroara and Mochagirl!
    We tried this am...and DH had problems....I am not even sure it is an option.
    There is just nothing coming out....does that happen to any of your DHs?
    So, now I am worried I will miss the egg!
    I already used too much rephresh...mocha...how much did you use when you figured you used too much? Do you think it matters if you used it right before bding?

I cannot rely on my temp...it has been over 98 everyday since last Wednesday...I really am sick. I had a hard time at work today and sounded funny.
    I am taking sinutab all the time as well for sinus. I cannot hear through my ears!
    Is sinus meds good for swaying at least? There is no cough suppressant which sways boy.

Do you check ph with the paper stripes? I have used those and they do seem to show a rise when we bd. It is fairly low now with the rephresh.

Thanks girls!

Mocha...are you on for tonight???

auroara? are you bding on christmas???
    I think I have a problem bc every single website provides a calendar with timing on it 2-3 days before o. It is crazy!

When you say a little bit more rephresh...what does that mean?

Hope, how was the docs???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Just got in from doc- he prescibed me Clomid and then something else to then build the uterine lining back up. He wants me to come back for follicle check next month when I get AF, and he will do I think a trigger injection. Ummm Wow.. kinda wanted to ask for this and didn't have to- he asked my age (36) and said as long as I was OK with the possibility of twins we should get this going. I'm really excited actually.

I asked about the supps and clomid and he felt there was no problem/no contraindications- I think Atomic had something on here about vitex and/or saw palmetto being a problem with clomid. I'll have to search around or start a thread.

Any thoughts on this??
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW, Hope...that is great that you are well on your way!
    What was the reason for the clomi? Is your uterine wall not thick enough? Twins! oh woweee...!
    So exciting!
    If the doc says it is okay..well, I guess I trust docs more than I should but it sounds good to me!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope - so glad you had a good appointment. That's so exciting to have the wheels in motion like that! I think you're right about one of the supps not being good with Clomid - I'm thinking Vitex, but you should check the essay to make sure.

Lemon - I don't think DH has ever not been able to produce anything, but there've been several times he hasn't been able to finish the job because he's too tired. I've thought about what to do tonight and I think we'll dtd because these O pains are stronger than I've ever had them. I did end up using rephresh - just now actually - but I panicked when more came out of the applicator than I intended - maybe 1/2 tube. Now we're only about 2 hours or so from our attempt, so I'm afraid the rephresh is going to kill all the sperm. Since we've already done 6 days of frequent release and dh is 37 and I don't think has a super high sperm count to begin with anymore, I don't think I'm going to have him release before our attempt - I think I want his sperm at better than absolute minimum count in order to get through all that rephresh I squirted up there. I hope I'm not making a decision I'll regret later!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well it looks like I may have had a chemical....I tested today and BFN.....My AF is due tomorrow so I guess I will wait and see...I am still having symptoms but it could be just PMS....I will keep you all posted....
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Hope - so glad you had a good appointment. That's so exciting to have the wheels in motion like that! I think you're right about one of the supps not being good with Clomid - I'm thinking Vitex, but you should check the essay to make sure.

Lemon - I don't think DH has ever not been able to produce anything, but there've been several times he hasn't been able to finish the job because he's too tired. I've thought about what to do tonight and I think we'll dtd because these O pains are stronger than I've ever had them. I did end up using rephresh - just now actually - but I panicked when more came out of the applicator than I intended - maybe 1/2 tube. Now we're only about 2 hours or so from our attempt, so I'm afraid the rephresh is going to kill all the sperm. Since we've already done 6 days of frequent release and dh is 37 and I don't think has a super high sperm count to begin with anymore, I don't think I'm going to have him release before our attempt - I think I want his sperm at better than absolute minimum count in order to get through all that rephresh I squirted up there. I hope I'm not making a decision I'll regret later!

Goodluck Mocha!!! Its so hard to know what to do.....just do what feels right for you!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Hi! Just got in from doc- he prescibed me Clomid and then something else to then build the uterine lining back up. He wants me to come back for follicle check next month when I get AF, and he will do I think a trigger injection. Ummm Wow.. kinda wanted to ask for this and didn't have to- he asked my age (36) and said as long as I was OK with the possibility of twins we should get this going. I'm really excited actually.

I asked about the supps and clomid and he felt there was no problem/no contraindications- I think Atomic had something on here about vitex and/or saw palmetto being a problem with clomid. I'll have to search around or start a thread.

Any thoughts on this??
    Sounds like a great plan! Its nice to get things rolling...Goodluck!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Thanks Auroara and Mochagirl!
    We tried this am...and DH had problems....I am not even sure it is an option.
    There is just nothing coming out....does that happen to any of your DHs?
    So, now I am worried I will miss the egg!
    I already used too much rephresh...mocha...how much did you use when you figured you used too much? Do you think it matters if you used it right before bding?

I cannot rely on my temp...it has been over 98 everyday since last Wednesday...I really am sick. I had a hard time at work today and sounded funny.
    I am taking sinutab all the time as well for sinus. I cannot hear through my ears!
    Is sinus meds good for swaying at least? There is no cough suppressant which sways boy.

Do you check ph with the paper stripes? I have used those and they do seem to show a rise when we bd. It is fairly low now with the rephresh.

Thanks girls!

Mocha...are you on for tonight???

auroara? are you bding on christmas???
    I think I have a problem bc every single website provides a calendar with timing on it 2-3 days before o. It is crazy!

When you say a little bit more rephresh...what does that mean?

Hope, how was the docs???

DH never had the issue of nothing coming out but has had trouble finishing because he was just too tired....I hope it all works out for you!!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladybug, I'm so sorry - I hope af doesn't come and it turns out your bean stuck after all
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry ladybug!

Mocha....oh dear, I guess I have totally used too much rephresh...ugh!
    It is hard to judge with the tubes.
    I guess in the end if we are BFP, we cannot possibly be unhappy!!!!!
    I do wish you luck and I hope things go well with dh....
    I just feel asleep on the couch.

I actually have super o pains...and never feel like it on peak day. It hurts too much!
    We will see as I really want a bfp!!!

Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast