Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Thanks ladies!!! I am doing ok. Feeling a little bitter at the moment. I hope
    2012 is a better year
    I totally agree. 2011 has been a terrible year for me too, for several reasons. I am sooooo ready for a new year and a new start. I'm sure 2012 will be a better year for both of us
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree w/both of you, Mocha and LadyBug...2011 just plain SUCKED! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2012!!!
    Last edited by Out of the Blue; December 23rd, 2011 at 09:28 AM.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    Looks like this thread is pretty quiet!
    I have been absent for a few days but not much new here.

Any BFP? ANy attempts?

Just wondering...how hard is it to get pregnant at 38? I am getting worried!!!!
    Especially with all this swaying.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday, lemon!!! Yes, we'll definitely have a harder time getting pregnant that we did when we were younger, but I think if you've been fertile in the past, you should still be able to get knocked up, even with the swaying - it just might take a little longer. Personally, I'm running out of patience. If I don't get my BFP this month, the rephresh will be the first to go, but I'm going to try to keep up with the diet since I've invested soooo much time into it and managed to get pregnant while on it before.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone, I haven't been posting in this thread too much because it seems like I am the only over 35 boy swayer! Anyway, I have had 2 BFNs so far, and I am thinking it IS harder to get pg when you are 38 (I just turned 39 ). I am hoping the new year is better for all of us! I would love an October baby, so I have my FX that January is a good fertile month for me!

I hope the new year brings lots of BFPs!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been posting too much lately because I'm trying not to concentrate so much on swaying. I was getting to the point where all I was thinking about was a BFP. I'm in the 2WW, and I want it to go fast...but it's not, of course!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably a good move to stay away a bit, Yuzu. Sometimes I wonder if the 2WW wouldn't be quite so painfully long if I wasn't online constantly obsessing over symptoms and charts.

I also know that immediately after my loss I was just so impatient to be pregnant again that the 2WW seemed longer and worse than usual. I really hope you get your BFP!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday lemon!! I agree with mocha and have read if you've been fertile in the past u continue to b able to get preggo for the most part

Hobber- it Doesnt matter if your swaying blue or pink!!! We all belong here
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Bday Lemon!! Hope you had a good day....supposedly as we get older, we naturally concieve more daughters, mum had me at 37 so FX you'll get your girl!!

Yuz & Mocha, I feel the same way about obessing over symptoms! If I didn't love chatting with you ladies as much as I do, I'd try to stay away, but I love coming on here and reading the updates and just the kinship of you lovely ladies in my same boat! It's very special

FX to all the swayers going at in January...Hobbers, October is a lovely month for a baby to be born. My DS1 is late Oct and I love his birth month, very fun!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    FX to all the swayers going at in January...Hobbers, October is a lovely month for a baby to be born. My DS1 is late Oct and I love his birth month, very fun!
    Thanks! yes, I think October would be great!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast