Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    Flava and Hobber there is more than enough blue dust for you to share lol I wish you both all the luck in the world getting your baby boy....sending my dust to you my friends
    Thank you!! Please take some pink dust from me! I don't want any of it hanging around!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    You are due for a girl!!!!!!!!!
    Um, I eat a ton of greek yogourt. GREAT!
    Your diet is my EXACT diet! I have two boys.
    You said frequent release...would you try abstain next? What about timing? What are your thoughts on that?
    What do you eat on the LE Diet????
    I am not sure how much you weigh but are you trying to lose weight?
    We will be doing abstain most likely since we got boys with frequent and every other day timing.I did a cutoff with ds6 and the others were on o day but i think for me its way at the bottom of importance exspecialy when you use rephresh and things like that.I have not started the LE but i plan to skip breakfast and keep things very low in nutrients,calories and such.I am planning to lose alot of weight before i sway by just eating better and exercise and then about three months before sway i will drop the exercise and start LE.I also plan to use SP.I have alot of weight to lose and its doubtful i will be my lowest pre conception weight when i ttc but i suspect that it will sway pretty well if i lose 60 pounds since it will send the message to my body that "wow we are losing weight and nutrients and things are not as good as they once were" FX lol
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey fellow Cdn!
    Really? Is it spelled sylk? Or is it Slik e by ky?
    Two more weeks for you! I hope it goes fast and you get your girl!
    What did you do to get pregnant? I am struggling with timing and frequency!
    It is spelled Sylk. It's made from kiwi fruit
    Thank you! I'm pretty excited about the u/s as from the nub and potty shots at 14w we're pretty sure this is a girl!
    I have my "sway" posted in the girl sway section. I didn't do a whole lot. Changed a few things in my lifestyle but not much. Took vitex and had hubby on Saw Palmetto for about 3 months (2w on/2w off).
    2 of my boys are "dtd on ovulation" babies, and this one was a 3 day cut-off, jump and dump. We were TTA at the time....total oops baby I hope you get your BFP soon!!! xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzu View Post
    Oooh, this is the perfect group for me! I'm 43 and I'm swaying for a girl.
    Yuzu, hi! It's nice to have you here, I thought you were mama in her early 30s or something.
    Wow, that is so cool to try for a baby at 43!
    Last edited by Zivic-Bubac; November 13th, 2011 at 11:04 AM.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    zivic and lola-no I have no clue about nirvana or any novak LOL and Im not even interested hehe
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    We will be doing abstain most likely since we got boys with frequent and every other day timing.I did a cutoff with ds6 and the others were on o day but i think for me its way at the bottom of importance exspecialy when you use rephresh and things like that.I have not started the LE but i plan to skip breakfast and keep things very low in nutrients,calories and such.I am planning to lose alot of weight before i sway by just eating better and exercise and then about three months before sway i will drop the exercise and start LE.I also plan to use SP.I have alot of weight to lose and its doubtful i will be my lowest pre conception weight when i ttc but i suspect that it will sway pretty well if i lose 60 pounds since it will send the message to my body that "wow we are losing weight and nutrients and things are not as good as they once were" FX lol
    Queen of Harts...I think changing your body is a great idea. It is a fresh start and a different environment. If you have it to lose then you will feel better and perhaps this is the life altering change for you and your future daughter. I do wish you the best. My heart aches as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    It is spelled Sylk. It's made from kiwi fruit
    Thank you! I'm pretty excited about the u/s as from the nub and potty shots at 14w we're pretty sure this is a girl!
    I have my "sway" posted in the girl sway section. I didn't do a whole lot. Changed a few things in my lifestyle but not much. Took vitex and had hubby on Saw Palmetto for about 3 months (2w on/2w off).
    2 of my boys are "dtd on ovulation" babies, and this one was a 3 day cut-off, jump and dump. We were TTA at the time....total oops baby I hope you get your BFP soon!!! xoxo
    I have no idea where I can find SYLK here in Canada.
    I have been to nutrition stores but gender selection seems to be frowned upon. You cannot even find the preconception gender diet book.
    Did you do a one time abstain for baby #3?
    Just wondering if you are young or older? i wonder if that makes a difference? Do you think that you need to have a lot of sperm in there to get pregnant at 37?
    I am contemplating a 2 day one time attempt (Same as DS2 but figure I have to close to o at my age). Does that make sense?
    Of course, yesterday my plan was a 3-4 day cut off and 0-1 and o or o plus 12. I am indecisive!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea where I can find SYLK here in Canada.
    I have been to nutrition stores but gender selection seems to be frowned upon. You cannot even find the preconception gender diet book.
    Did you do a one time abstain for baby #3?
    Just wondering if you are young or older? i wonder if that makes a difference? Do you think that you need to have a lot of sperm in there to get pregnant at 37?
    I am contemplating a 2 day one time attempt (Same as DS2 but figure I have to close to o at my age). Does that make sense?
    Of course, yesterday my plan was a 3-4 day cut off and 0-1 and o or o plus 12. I am indecisive!!!!
    PS: congrats early on the "maybe girl nub"
    Can't wait to find out on the 23rd!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Queen of Harts...I think changing your body is a great idea. It is a fresh start and a different environment. If you have it to lose then you will feel better and perhaps this is the life altering change for you and your future daughter. I do wish you the best. My heart aches as well!
    Thank you I really hope a change will help all around.I really feel like my baby girl is out there and i just need the right map to find her <3
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again,
    I wrote a big long post a few hours ago but my internet went down.
    It is nice to hear others my age also TTC girl.
    Sorry about the BFN... take my baby blue dust please!
    What is the LE diet?
    Atomic, you seem to know so much, may I ask what happened with your sway that ended with the opposite?
    I am trying to decide on timing...the diet is only minimal. I eat a lot of greek yogourt, skip breakie or only snack around 930 am as I get up so early, low sodium, I try to eat beans, broccoli, cranberry juice, p tea, cl,.....not sure what else. I take the supplements of calcium and cranberry.
    We are trying to decide on how to maximize getting pregnant but still sway girl.
    I need lots of advice.
    I think o plus 12 means we might not get pregnant an I have only heard of people trying this method on the IG site. I have not heard many people saying it actually works!
    With DS 2 we did a 2 day cut off (maybe 1.5) as he was an oops baby. With DS 1 I was on clomid and told to dtd every other day.
    Soooo, what should I try?
    I doubt I can do frequent bd enough to lower sperm count....it seems like a lot of bding!
    What about 2 day cut off again......maybe I will get the opposite??? lol

Let me know...I ovulate on the 24th or 25th...I think!
    It is girl lunar cycle for me! I need to give it my best shot!
    I got pregnant by accident the month I had stopped swaying and tried to regain some weight.

Plus I did a lot of things on the advice of other people like taking big doses of Vit. D and B6 and now I totally think they sway blue.

Also, my DH wouldn't sway at all!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast