Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    I have no idea where I can find SYLK here in Canada.
    I have been to nutrition stores but gender selection seems to be frowned upon. You cannot even find the preconception gender diet book.
    Did you do a one time abstain for baby #3?
    Just wondering if you are young or older? i wonder if that makes a difference? Do you think that you need to have a lot of sperm in there to get pregnant at 37?
    I am contemplating a 2 day one time attempt (Same as DS2 but figure I have to close to o at my age). Does that make sense?
    Of course, yesterday my plan was a 3-4 day cut off and 0-1 and o or o plus 12. I am indecisive!!!!
    Girl it's frowned on here too! That's why we gotta stick together, because no one wants to help us at all. Fine if you're rich and can go HT but for the rest of us we're kinda out in the middle of the ocean in a rowboat all alone!!

You have to order Sylk on the Internet and I hope someone has a link for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, hope I can join in, I just saw this thread and thought, well Im 37 and I swayed for 5 months & got my BFP on our second attempt.

Atomic is B6 in Evening Primrose Oil? Or is it in Fish Oil??

Oops sorry ladies dont think I should be here as Im already pregers!!

All the best to you all!
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; November 13th, 2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzu View Post
    Oooh, this is the perfect group for me! I didn't even notice it here. I'm 43 and I'm swaying for a girl.

By the way, I was just having the Birkenstock conversation today, no lie. I'm still wearing the same pair of slip on Birks even though I have plenty of shoes. Should I retire them? They were EXPENSIVE. But it is kind of crazy that I wear them almost every day.
    Heck yeah you should keep wearing em! They're gonna be back in a year or two anyway!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Hi all, hope I can join in, I just saw this thread and thought, well Im 37 and I swayed for 5 months & got my BFP on our second attempt.

All the best to you all!
    It is okay Capri Aq
    We are the same age and can learn from one another!
    I know you swayed blue...how is it going?
    Do you have two little ones as well?
    How old are DDs? How I would love a girl!
    Hope you hear blue!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thank you lemon2012, yes I do have 2girls, they're ages are 8 & 6, they are very excited that we're having another baby, they would like to have a sister, but as you know I swayed blue, they dont need to know that!

Swaying for me was a really good thing to do as it made me more healthy, I went from a terrible acidic body from 4.0 to 7.5 alkaline, so I was really happy about that. I also had a lunar calendar made up for me and it showed that I only had 3 attempts in the yr for a boy, I guess I was just lucky to conceive on the day and month that was highly recommended.

How about you how's your girl sway going??
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww thank you lemon2012, yes I do have 2girls, they're ages are 8 & 6, they are very excited that we're having another baby, they would like to have a sister, but as you know I swayed blue, they dont need to know that!

Swaying for me was a really good thing to do as it made me more healthy, I went from a terrible acidic body from 4.0 to 7.5 alkaline, so I was really happy about that. I also had a lunar calendar made up for me and it showed that I only had 3 attempts in the yr for a boy, I guess I was just lucky to conceive on the day and month that was highly recommended.

How about you how's your girl sway going??
    My boys are 5 and 3...soon to be 4. I had PCOS with the first DS and just tried to get pregnant for a year (otherwise I woud have been younger,...sigh). With the second DS it was a total fluke on cd 8!
    We tried for a year for a three day one time attempt cut off. We changed it up and got closer in the last few months and no BFP. I think i used too much douche or lime! Either way I learned I have to be accepting of another boy and just hope for another baby!
    I do know think I have high testosterone level...I have been researching today.
    I am worried about perimenopausal though,....knpw anything about it?
    Are you in Canada?
    I am and the seasonal change is getting me depressed! I really want to have another one before it is too late.
    Lucky you, you are pregnant...I hope before I turn 38..it is close,..wah!
    I would love a girl and just trying to figure out frequent or abstain,...cut off, o plus 12 etc!
    Any advice?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

All the best to you all!
    No, all comers are welcome Capricorn! This is a laid back crew.

B6 is a vitamin, it is not the same thing as either EPO or fish oil. They are all distinct things.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lemon2012, I guess I cant really give much advice on girl sway, but going by myself when conceiving my girls, I wasnt very healthy, I was going to the gym alot and we were dtd everyday.

I live in Australia! that it happens for you real soon & I hope you get your pink bundle.

Thanks for that Atomic!
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am 37 and have 2 boys. We will probably be ttc middle of next year - if I get the nerve to try one last time for a girl!! Hubby thinks we are getting too old so doesn't want to wait but my baby is only 8 months old so I would like to wait a few more months as I do find babies such hard work but think a 2 year age gap would be OK. There was a lady on in gender who had great suggestions for O+12. I know its a long shot but I am going to track my cycles and see if I get a pH drop at O+12 (if I can work it out)? IF I can work out O+12 I want to give this a go first, if it doesn't work not really not sure what I will do as boy one was ovulation day and boy two was day before ovulation day conceptions. Will be great to see what everyone else is doing. Really not sure about having 3 boys, I do have my heart set on a little girl for our third so not sure if I should really just stick with our two boys. The little baby is turning out to be quite full on but they do say the seconds babies are more out going than the first so hopefully he settles down and he will turn out ok!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CapricornAquarius, I am from Australia too. Congrats on your pg.
    lemon, hi love. Still prone to stressing I see - lol!! Don't worry, I'm here now. You'll love this site too. Heaps of great advice and ladies to chat with. I sent you a PM.

Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast