Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Me again....I just have to ask...if anyone understands the moon theory or Jonas help me out
    It may mean nothing but at least it gives me the confidence to dtd on o day!
    It says high fertility girl on the following days November 24th and 28th.
    Does anyone understand this??

Scorpio 24° (28.9)
    -20°37' - Girl
    Mirror Lunar - High fertility

Capricorn 22° ( 3.8)
    -18°25' - Girl

Jonas method - High fertility, 04:55:00
    Yeah that i would guess those days you have a higher chance for a girl? but to answer your other quest i had my jonas done by a girl on ingender who isnt there anymore,cant get a hold of her/Anyways it didnt work for me i just try to dtd on a gIRl day you can check through lunarium.uk and luckily i have oed in the new moon phase on a girl sign but havent conceived yet to test it out? You can try to do your own jonas date here although it is alot of calculations and difficult for some,it also doesnt always show girl or boy days like mine only shows 2-3 months of girl days and after its undecided,but anyways you go to extended chart select then choose special charts then from the drop down lunar phases fertility calendar .then add your info.
    And i chose to drop the licorice root and long abstain and i added repfresh last time not sure yet if it worked but i felt more 'SAFE' using it,we did abstain first time to long and didnt get pregnant and 2nd time planned to do 6 or 7 days abstain but i oed early and did 4 days once on o day and the day after,i just want to conceive now,,im not bothered though as everyone says diet is the most important and timing least!Oh and the person who did my jonas date if you plant to use yours said you always dtd 24 hrs before the date and again 12 hrs after that..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey fellow Cdn!
    Really? Is it spelled sylk? Or is it Slik e by ky?
    Two more weeks for you! I hope it goes fast and you get your girl!
    What did you do to get pregnant? I am struggling with timing and frequency!

Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    I'm in Calgary and we have sylk in all our health food stores just a heads up!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff lol I will be doing the LE when i decide to sway right now im trying to work on myself an many levels.I have only swayed with ds6 and i took cran,calmag,vitc,ate rice,craisens,kefir,greek yogurt,rice milk,strwaberries,greenbeans,cucumbers,chicken,Did frequent release,lime douche & tampon.I really ate alot of greek yogurt soo i would stay away from that stuff in large quantities lol as a matter of fact the only things i may take with me in my sway is the cucumbers and rice.
    You are due for a girl!!!!!!!!!
    Um, I eat a ton of greek yogourt. GREAT!
    Your diet is my EXACT diet! I have two boys.
    You said frequent release...would you try abstain next? What about timing? What are your thoughts on that?
    What do you eat on the LE Diet????
    I am not sure how much you weigh but are you trying to lose weight?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Yeah that i would guess those days you have a higher chance for a girl? but to answer your other quest i had my jonas done by a girl on ingender who isnt there anymore,cant get a hold of her/Anyways it didnt work for me i just try to dtd on a gIRl day you can check through lunarium.uk and luckily i have oed in the new moon phase on a girl sign but havent conceived yet to test it out? You can try to do your own jonas date here although it is alot of calculations and difficult for some,it also doesnt always show girl or boy days like mine only shows 2-3 months of girl days and after its undecided,but anyways you go to extended chart select then choose special charts then from the drop down lunar phases fertility calendar .then add your info.
    And i chose to drop the licorice root and long abstain and i added repfresh last time not sure yet if it worked but i felt more 'SAFE' using it,we did abstain first time to long and didnt get pregnant and 2nd time planned to do 6 or 7 days abstain but i oed early and did 4 days once on o day and the day after,i just want to conceive now,,im not bothered though as everyone says diet is the most important and timing least!Oh and the person who did my jonas date if you plant to use yours said you always dtd 24 hrs before the date and again 12 hrs after that..
    Hi sweet sister,
    Found you on this thread as well!
    Thanks for the info. I bought the chart so it shows the dates as outlined above. I just don't understand how I can get pregnant if I dtd 3 days after I o. It seems strange to me!
    What do you mean it did not work for you? I thought you have not tried it yet?
    The lunar calendar lines up exactly with my o date....it says girl. Do I dtd on o day bc it says girl or do I stick with a couple days ahead so it is in there?
    My Jonas day is 3 days after o....clearly confusing as how does that work?
    I am just going to give it a go as well....what did you do with the rePhresh. I bought it today. How is it different from replens.
    Oh, and I bought everything lavendar!! lol
    PS: did your lunar or jonas line up this past month???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    Awww, Flava! I'm giving you ALL THE BLUE DUST I can find!!! I hope your BFP just sneaks up on you when you least expect it this month!!!
    Thanks so much I really need a lot !
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    zivic and lola-no I have no clue about nirvana or any novak LOL and Im not even interested hehe
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lemon-I have no clue about the jonas calendar or how to use it ect. I would love to check it out but can't.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff lol
    ME ME ME! I need lots of powerful blue dust LOL
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    If anyone wants my blue dust they can have it....take it all but i warn you it is powerful stuff
    I will take some of your blue dust!! Can I have some, please? I see Flava asked for some as well, so can we share? Thank you!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flava and Hobber there is more than enough blue dust for you to share lol I wish you both all the luck in the world getting your baby boy....sending my dust to you my friends
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast