Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

swayers over 35 buddy group

If you're over 35 and facing special challenges in your sway (or not!!) please post here!

Other possible topics of conversation include Nirvana, HR Pufnstuf, is it still ok to wear Birkenstocks that I paid $300 for in 1991 because they're still perfectly good!, mixing pop rocks and coke, and why the h-- do I have a kid in college and a baby in diapers at the same time??
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 10th, 2011 at 05:44 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,
    I will be the first to post
    Thank you Atomic for setting this up!
    DH and I are over 35 and ttc a third child we have always wanted. For some reason we put it off until last year and we are still ttc. We have always missed actual o and I feared getting to close...it was pure paranoia. Now, I just want to get pregnant!
    DS 1 was born in 06 and due to PCOS I used clomid for two months. I did not ovulate on my own but it worked like a charm! We bd mostly every other day up to day of o (in am).
    DS 2 was an oops born in 06 only 20 months apart about 1.5 days before o.
    We needed a break and we tried last year but not very hard. We have increased our sway and now we are going to have to sway back just to get pregnant.
    We do not think one time attempt is a good idea if we really want to get pregnant, but correct me if that is not the case...!
    We are both healthy and I think I ovulate although I get major o pains (bad back, pains, I use heating pads etc) so I know(think) I o ...I think the pain might be due to cysts.
    If anyone has positive experience or some advice as we try this month....it is a girl month according to the lunar calendar! We just really need to move on.
    I was thinking frequent BD up to two days before.
    Anyone else have plans to try over 35????

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you're absoltely right, you may very well need to sway "pregnant" and just pray that a girl is in the cards. One time attempt is not best to get pg. You might want to read this essay I wrote about different frequency patterns that might sway.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...pink-and-blue&

I too get major O pains and they seem to be getting worse by the month. Gotta love perimenopause. yeah.

My story is...I have two boys ages almost 20 and 16. Tried to be "done" for many years but I secretly always wanted more (tho I did not have GD at that point and was quite happy as a boy mom). Then, one night after too many drinks my husband asked me if there was anything I wanted that I didn't have and I inexplicably answered, "another baby!!" Then I worked for 2 years chiseling frozen doggy doo out of snow as a kennel assistant to fund the adventure.

Even when I got pg I didn't have much gender desire, but my pg at 37 was very different and I just "had a feeling" that it was a girl, which set me up for a major bout of GD after I found out that after 13 years and several tons of frozen doggy doo I was expecting Son #3. Then, I did attempt to sway with my next pg at 39 but got an opposite, ending up with 4 boys.

I'm 41 now and have mostly gotten over GD, though I must admit I would still love another baby, boy or girl, I don't think it's in the cards for us and now I am spending my time hopefully helping other people achieve their dreams.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 37, soon to be 38, and this is our second month of TTC.
    3/3/06 5/1/09

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww....YAY! I was just wishing for something like this yesterday and then today I find this! Thanks for starting this, Atomic!

Hi, lemon and pinkdreams! My siggy tells a lot of my story...Just toddler boys so far so this TTC stuff (and potty training!!!) is still new to me. I'm in my late 30s now and boy does the tick of my clock sure sound loud now! We're just getting over our 1st miscarriage (in Oct) and will hopefully start TTC again in Dec/Jan.

I was convinced DS#1 was a girl and cried in my 20wk u/s when she said he was a boy. I knew that we'd be TTC again so I got over it (for the most part). I decided to wait to find out the gender of DS#2...I'm glad I did as I'm pretty sure I would have been really bummed the last half of my pregnancy. Thank God, DS#2 is a cuddler and just the sweetest thing ever. He must have known he needed to kick things up a notch in the cute dept since I was really wishing for a girl. We got our girl this last time around but lost her so hopefully, we'll be able to get a healthy girl this next time.

I'm doing the LE diet again (YAY, Atomic...Eternally grateful!!!). I'm hoping to lose 6-7 lbs to get back down to where I was when I conceived last time (lowest adult weight). Here goes nothin'!!!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 38, and will be 39 in December. We are swaying boy. I NEVER thought I would have kids this late!! I had my first when I was 31, and if I had known we were going to have a 3rd and a 4th, I would have tried to do it earlier. I just got my first BFN, so on to the next try. I have decided that if I am not pg by April, I will probably quit.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, so sorry it was a BFN...Sending you TONS of XXX (and BOY DUST!!!)
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well not over 35 (33) but wanted to say, Atomic, your work on this site is inspiring, and I still hope that maybe you will join the TTC pink club again You have so much knowledge and have learned so many things since your last attempt, it would be great for ya to give it a last go, but understand the situation may not allow it, but I'm just an old softie....everyone said once i had two, I'd be done and not care about more, but having two INCREASED my desire for an even bigger family, hehe, did not quell my desire.

So here i am now so happy with my lil family that I think that everyone shoudl jsut keep going....GOOD LUCK LADIES!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!! I think body and $$ will not allow it but I'm gonna live vicariously through you ladies!

Hobber, I'm sorry I just now saw this, Boo BFN but sending you a ton of blue for next month.

Good luck to all!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thank you!!! I think body and $$ will not allow it but I'm gonna live vicariously through you ladies!

Hobber, I'm sorry I just now saw this, Boo BFN but sending you a ton of blue for next month.

Good luck to all!
    Thanks Atomic!!! I will take as much blue dust as you feel like sharing!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast