Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom25boys I don't think any of those NIPT are covered by insurance. They aren't here in Australia anyway. Not covered at all by medicare or health insurance. But I am still doing it for the peace of mind.

I had my scan today and little bean was measuring at 7wks2days, even though I am exactly 7wks today. I did get to see the tiny fluttering heartbeat and almost shed some tears. I was very relieved to see just one little bean tucked away in there and sonographer said the heartbeat was nice and strong. I am still having bits of nausea throughout each day but just getting up and about and doing things now and managing. Being thankful that there is a bit of nausea here and there to let me know things are still ok. Heartbeat was 131.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Mom25boys liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl...Congrats on your growing bean
    I think I did the harmony NIPT, pretty sure it’s the best value /vs things tested etc. I got the bloods drawn on a Thursday, and had results in by late Tuesday morning so just a few business days (and I live in Brisbane, so sample had to travel to Melb I think).
    Good luck!!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush, 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks LMSM - will definitely do the Harmony test when the time comes, if I'm lucky enough to still be pregnant again. Last time I was pregnant in 2015 I MC at 10wks but foetus had already died at 9wks so didn't get to have the test done that time. I had done a girl sway back then too so never knew if it was successful or not. I would love this bean to be a girl too but priority is a healthy baby above all else. I had stopped believing I could or would get pregnant again so whatever this baby is, it will be a miracle to me if born healthy and ok. Even if this baby is a boy, he will be very loved, and I will have the peace of mind knowing I did my best to try and get one last girl.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed for your little’ rainbow to keep growing well! The fact there was a heartbeat is reassuring so hope it will continue this way!
    A few more weeks to get to the Nipt and then you can hopefully get extra reassurance before the 12 week scan ...
    it’s an emotional roller coaster..stay sticky little’ bean!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks LMSM. The nausea and vomiting has been really bad, but a good thing so trying not to complain too much. Have been put on Zofran and restavit coz not able to keep anything down otherwise. I am literally counting down the days and weeks and longing for week 12 to arrive and for the allday sickness to be gone. I didn't have it this bad with my third, so maybe it means I'm having another girl? I am very impatient to hit week 10 and get the Harmony test done and that ultrasound.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello 1moregirl, wanted to see if I could help at all, in the beginning of this pregnancy, I had morning sickness so bad from week 6 until 12, I could not eat anything not even drink water, my husband went and got me some sea bands some ginger ale and. two kinds tea of tea ginger with lemon tea and peppermint tea, theses things worked wonders for me, I still could not cook dinner, but I could eat a little something and was only throwing up once a day. Congratulations again on your pregnancy
    Last edited by DesiG; November 9th, 2018 at 12:08 AM.

11. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sickness doesn't predict gender, I know it's what some say but it simply is not true in any reliable way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    Hello 1moregirl, wanted to see if I could help at all, in the beginning of this pregnancy, I had morning sickness so bad from week 6 until 12, I could not eat anything not even drink water, my husband went and got me some sea bands some ginger ale and. two kinds tea of tea ginger with lemon tea and peppermint tea, theses things worked wonders for me, I still could not cook dinner, but I could eat a little something and was only throwing up once a day. Congratulations again on your pregnancy
    Nope! This is my 5th pregnancy and the sea bands and ginger never did anything for me. I am just a case where the sickness gets worse with each pregnancy and my gp said mine is more a case of HG this time round. I literally couldn't keep food or water or anything down and I knew if I didn't get on some medication I was going to end up in hospital. Already I have lost 5kg and am just 52kg now. My BMI is slightly too low so I couldn't afford to lose any more weight. So the Zofran twice a day and one restavit night have prevented vomiting so at least I can know drink and eat small and often. I HATE having to take any meds at all but I had to weigh up the risks. Am almost at the 9 week mark so hopefully only 4 more weeks at the most of this and then things will ease up and I'll be able to come off the meds. I had my first obstetrician app today and she was lovely and just as I remembered her from her care during my other pregnancies. She just told me to wait until the 11 week mark if I can to get the NIPT test done and ultrasound scan at 13 weeks and not 12. I have another appointment with her next week.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to jump in with a huge congratulations 🎈 I’m 42.5 and trying for a rainbow 🌈 baby. Your story gives me lots of hope. Thanks for sharing ❤️

16. Likes Noemi2017, 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My goodness you poor thing, at least all this will bring the best gift ever, a precious baby.

18. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast