Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, atomic. I will stick with the folate and ubiquinol then.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations 1moregirl!. I have been reading all the posts and updates on the forums, but I have not posted anything for ages!. So happy for you, here’s to a happy & healthy 9 months!!. Xx

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks DollyCH. I am still vomiting in the mornings sometimes lately, even after I've had Zofran and some breakfast, but am getting there and it's a good sign. I will be 10 weeks the day after tomorrow and going to get my blood drawn for the percept NIPT test. Won't get the results til following week probably but still exciting. Just praying and keeping my fingers crossed that results come back with low risk. Also have another appointment with my obstetrician this Thursday and she is a lovely lady.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no!. Hope the sickness subsides soon. Good luck with your NIPT test. I had that with my last child, it gives such peace of mind!.
    Keep us updated and hope everything is ok. I’m sure it will be. Xx

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dollych View Post
    Oh no!. Hope the sickness subsides soon. Good luck with your NIPT test. I had that with my last child, it gives such peace of mind!.
    Keep us updated and hope everything is ok. I’m sure it will be. Xx
    Thankyou Dolly. Yes I am on the countdown for these last 2 weeks to go and hopefully I will start to feel better then. I usually do. I did with my other three children so I should this time too. Did your NIPT results come back as all low risk....is that how it works? Thankyou. Will find out results next Thursday. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Thankyou Dolly. Yes I am on the countdown for these last 2 weeks to go and hopefully I will start to feel better then. I usually do. I did with my other three children so I should this time too. Did your NIPT results come back as all low risk....is that how it works? Thankyou. Will find out results next Thursday. xx
    Yes my results came back all low risk and I had the option to find out the gender, which I did.
    It was worth the money as I had peace of mind for the rest of my pregnancy because I was classed as ‘ high risk’ due to my age!, I was worried before I had the test, so the results put my mind at ease.
    The test also confirmed my 3rd boy was on his way. I was so relieved and happy he was fine & healthy, but at the same time disappointed I wasn’t getting my Girl!. Wouldn’t change him for the world though!.
    Good luck. Let us know when you get your results xx

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dolly..…..thanks for sharing. That was sooooo lovely to read that it brought tears to my eyes. I am super nervous about finding out the results and am trying to reassure myself every time I have waves of nausea and trying to stop myself gagging. LOL! I am also trying to prepare myself mentally for the possibility that this could be my 3rd boy on the way, which is difficult for me as I have one very excited 8 yr old DD who is literally bursting at the seams for a baby sister. I love my 2 boys dearly but I am secretly hoping and praying for a little DD 2 to complete our family. However, that being said, if it turns out to be my 3rd boy, the health of the baby given my age is of the utmost importance to me. But I will be a tiny bit disappointed for my DD. I'm also scared stiff that the doctor is just going to blurt the gender out to me before I have a chance to say anything, but I hope she will start of with the risks. I keep thinking I will be more at ease once into the second trimester but I don't know.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink

Dolly..…..thanks for sharing. That was sooooo lovely to read that it brought tears to my eyes. I am super nervous about finding out the results and am trying to reassure myself every time I have waves of nausea and trying to stop myself gagging. LOL! I am also trying to prepare myself mentally for the possibility that this could be my 3rd boy on the way, which is difficult for me as I have one very excited 8 yr old DD who is literally bursting at the seams for a baby sister. I love my 2 boys dearly but I am secretly hoping and praying for a little DD 2 to complete our family. However, that being said, if it turns out to be my 3rd boy, the health of the baby given my age is of the utmost importance to me. But I will be a tiny bit disappointed for my DD. I'm also scared stiff that the doctor is just going to blurt the gender out to me before I have a chance to say anything, but I hope she will start of with the risks. I keep thinking I will be more at ease once into the second trimester but I don't know.
    I hope so much you hear pink!, but yes as you said, it will be such a relief to hear you are growing a healthy babba in there!.
    My Doctor told me the results firsts for the downs test etc and then confirmed at the end if I wanted to know the gender still.
    Hope everything goes ok with your results. Hopefully your sickness calms down soon...... but then again , it’s a good sign!!. Xx

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Dolly. How far along now are you with your third little man? It's super exciting having a new baby. I was having a look at some notes I'd made from my DDs and DSs pregnancies (the last 2) and had recorded that I came off the medication some time during week 12 and had mentioned I was starting to feel better and able to eat more without the vomiting, so I am really counting down the days until week 12 is done and dusted. I am sure DH will be happy to see me back in the kitchen doing the evening meals again too. LOL! I just hope it does go away. I have a pregnant friend who is about 34 weeks pregnant with her 5th child and she had really severe all day vomiting and nausea too this time the worst out of her 5 pregnancies and she had it until around week 20. Eeeeeeek! She said it got worse with each pregnancy for her. Anyway, talk again soon. xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Dolly. How far along now are you with your third little man? It's super exciting having a new baby. I was having a look at some notes I'd made from my DDs and DSs pregnancies (the last 2) and had recorded that I came off the medication some time during week 12 and had mentioned I was starting to feel better and able to eat more without the vomiting, so I am really counting down the days until week 12 is done and dusted. I am sure DH will be happy to see me back in the kitchen doing the evening meals again too. LOL! I just hope it does go away. I have a pregnant friend who is about 34 weeks pregnant with her 5th child and she had really severe all day vomiting and nausea too this time the worst out of her 5 pregnancies and she had it until around week 20. Eeeeeeek! She said it got worse with each pregnancy for her. Anyway, talk again soon. xx
    He’s no longer a baby....... he’s 4 now lol !!. I still treat him like a baby though as he will probably be my last as we’ve been TTC over 12 months and no joy!.
    Anyway, good luck and I’ll keep an eye out for your update. Xx

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast