Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dollych View Post
    He’s no longer a baby....... he’s 4 now lol !!. I still treat him like a baby though as he will probably be my last as we’ve been TTC over 12 months and no joy!.
    Anyway, good luck and I’ll keep an eye out for your update. Xx
    Don't give up Dolly. Prior to this pregnancy, the last time I was pregnant (as you can see from looking at my signature) was May 2016 and that was a chemical pregnancy as didn't last long at all. So it took me 2 years and 4 months to get pregnant with what I hope is a good egg. I vomited this morning so things are still looking good. 10 weeks 4 days today. I am so excited at the prospect of experiencing pregnancy and childbirth and breastfeeding and all those other milestones that I'm determined to just savour and cherish every moment. Your baby is 4? My baby is 6 and is a little babyish still as I had though he was my last. LOL! Keep the faith and keep trying and hopefully you'll get your baby girl. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl - how are you? You've been on my mind!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567