Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Myo instiol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok sounds good. I'll let you know..8 dpo today. Temps.are so strange this cycle..but my progesterone strip tests show I ovulated.
    Screenshot_20190529-072840.jpg

20190528_080235.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by djmommy; May 29th, 2019 at 07:30 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'd worry about that see-saw but if the strips are saying O has occurred, then until we know otherwise I'd operate on that assumption.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so confused this cycle . Maybe my progesterone is just low? But my temps are so strange and I got a flashing Smiley yesterday which would be supposedly 9 days past ovulation. I told you that I chatted with the owner of the progesterone strips and she said she's never had a false positive but there is still a tiny light pink line on my test so it could be negative but she said it definitely looks like I ovulated so, I don't know any thoughts? Or maybe it's just a weird cycle againScreenshot_20190530-180629.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't love the seesaw pattern, that's the only thing. I want to trust her that she's never had a false positive but the seesaw temps are somewhat concerning to me. The thing is while I know it's horribly frustrating to be in limbo, as long as you're doing e4d it is ok, either way you're covered.

BUT it's also possible that this latest dip was the secondary estrogen surge which can trigger the flashy smileys, too.

Most likely, you did ovulate. But if not the e4d will still cover.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm not feeling super hopeful these days but not quite ready to give up totally.
    CD1 today..Any thoughts on continuing the myo instiol or just stop everything and do e4d with no opk? My temps were a lot lower this cycle.

Also it probably doesn't mean anything at all but I always start my period right in the morning when I wake up but today is started in the middle of the afternoon to strange I guess
    Screenshot_20190603-154950.jpg
    Last edited by djmommy; June 3rd, 2019 at 08:20 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would probably leave it out. I don't think it's realy helping people in this situation (because egg quality is age-related and isn't primarily due to eating too many carbs) and may lower hormone levels and disrupt the cycle at the same time. But, it does help with any egg quality issues that are related to insulin resistance.

7. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I will stop taking it.
    This is totally off topic but I always remembered you mentioned how you had a period before and were actually pregnant. Did you ever find out why you were bleeding and how did you know you we're pregnant? Just curious.
    I always hope AF really isnt and remember your story. Its so crazy the things I actually hope for in my mind.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today was exactly 1 year ago I had my d&c. I saw this on Sunday too!20190602_183913.jpg

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djmommy View Post
    Thanks, I will stop taking it.
    This is totally off topic but I always remembered you mentioned how you had a period before and were actually pregnant. Did you ever find out why you were bleeding and how did you know you we're pregnant? Just curious.
    I always hope AF really isnt and remember your story. Its so crazy the things I actually hope for in my mind.
    I was pregnant with twins and one had implanted on my cervix. I found this out only because while there was no baby at that point, the placenta grew anyway so I had one sac with two placentas imbedded in it and a high risk pregnancy due to the "bad" placenta still being partly over my cervix. Luckily I was able to give birth vaginally anyway, and once the baby was born the doctor showed me the sac and there was a huge healthy normal placenta and then a small, ratty, dark reddish black one that had been the other baby, and amazingly this small round hole the baby had passed through in between them. It was a miracle I didn't end up with a section.

I knew I was pregnant because 3+ weeks after I had what I thought was "a period" I had a massively strong pregnancy test but it was super dark just because I was already pretty far along! And when I went in for my first ultrasound, I expected to see a blob on the screen but it turned out there was a fully developed baby there and the tech was like "I think you're a little further along than you think".

But there have also been some other people on here who had singletons and still had bleeding early in pregnancy due to SCH, PP, or cervical cysts that bled heavily.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!!!!!
    What a miracle!!!
    Thanks for sharing with me!!! So sorry about the loss of the twin though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast