Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly I'd be totally thrilled with another boy!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending all my sticky dust of any hue!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi DJ! I’m not sure if you remember me from way back, but I saw your posts and wanted to say hi!

Looking at your charts. I think your body keeps trying to ovulate and you are having a long cycle. Eventually you will ovulate- keep BDing if you can. Don’t let perimenopause discourage you- I had all 4 of my kids in perimenopause!! I just had my last period this past June and started HRT last week. My daughter is turning 2 this week- don’t be discouraged at all!! This can totally happen for you, if you believe it and surrender. If temping drives you mad , then stop it. If Opks are too frustrating, then stop using them. Do what you can that adds the least stress. For me, it was ditching the opks. I couldn’t give up temping though, haha!

I’m hoping and that you get a BFP soon!!

(((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keeping everything crossed for you DJ!! i know a few people who gave up on ttc after ages of trying and guess what.. soon as they gave up "trying" they got pregnant!! no longer stressing over it seems to make a real difference

XX long time no see! how are you? and little Olivien? i hope everything is going well for you xx
    now 6blue5pink

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Hi DJ! I’m not sure if you remember me from way back, but I saw your posts and wanted to say hi!

Looking at your charts. I think your body keeps trying to ovulate and you are having a long cycle. Eventually you will ovulate- keep BDing if you can. Don’t let perimenopause discourage you- I had all 4 of my kids in perimenopause!! I just had my last period this past June and started HRT last week. My daughter is turning 2 this week- don’t be discouraged at all!! This can totally happen for you, if you believe it and surrender. If temping drives you mad , then stop it. If Opks are too frustrating, then stop using them. Do what you can that adds the least stress. For me, it was ditching the opks. I couldn’t give up temping though, haha!

I’m hoping and that you get a BFP soon!!

(((Hugs)))

Oh my gosh XX!! Heyyyy!! Of course I remember you. I asked about you not that long ago. Cant believe your DD is 2 and mine is 3!!! Time flies! So good to hear from you.
    Thanks for chiming in and your great advice as always. I think that's exactly what I need to do. It's become way too stressful for me trying to control this when its totally out of my control. I've sort of come to terms with it not happening and that makes me sad, but still ultimately leave it in God's hands!
    Hope you and your family are doing well.
    What made you decide to.do HRT? Hope to hear back!!
    Hugs sweet lady!!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    keeping everything crossed for you DJ!! i know a few people who gave up on ttc after ages of trying and guess what.. soon as they gave up "trying" they got pregnant!! no longer stressing over it seems to make a real difference

XX long time no see! how are you? and little Olivien? i hope everything is going well for you xx
    Hey 4blue2pink!!!
    You really are so sweet to think of me! I appreciate it so much. I have heard that so many times that scenario! I really am.at the point to where all of the things I'm trying and stressing to control are really not in my favor so I am going to stop opks and probably temps and let DH lead for now!!!
    Leave it in God's hands!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your new sweet bundle!

12. Likes 4blue2pink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DJ- I like that plan! I honestly had to let go in order to get pregnant with Olivian. I think when we surrender and give it up to God, then we create room for it to happen. My grandma said it best, “As long as you are getting a period, you can get pregnant”. I’m for you!!

To answer your question about HRT, my doctor showed me many studies about the effects of early/premature menopause. I just turned 40 2.5 weeks ago, which is very young to stop menstruating. I had been having night sweats, hot flashes, brain fog, irritability, vaginal dryness, you name it for years not realizing what it meant until I stopped having a period. What really made me decide to go through with it is to lower my disease risk. Being so young, early onset menopause can increase risk for heart attack, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s much sooner. I learned a lot from Dr. Barbara Taylor on YouTube and the National Association for Menopause Society, and I learned I had many misconceptions about menopause and HRT. Everyone needs to educate themselves and make the best decision with their own personal risks. I can honestly say it has been the best decision. No side effects, only benefits. I would do it again in a heart beat!! I am taking bio-identical estradiol transdermal patches and bio-identical oral micronized progesterone. The patches avoid the first pass through the liver and eliminate the risk for clotting, and gallbladder/bile effects. Anyway, enough about that !!

4blue2pink: Aw! Thanks for thinking of me!! Olivian is SO big! She will be 2 on Friday !! I can’t believe yours is 3!!! How are things with you?

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djmommy View Post
    Hey 4blue2pink!!!
    You really are so sweet to think of me! I appreciate it so much. I have heard that so many times that scenario! I really am.at the point to where all of the things I'm trying and stressing to control are really not in my favor so I am going to stop opks and probably temps and let DH lead for now!!!
    Leave it in God's hands!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your new sweet bundle!
    i think you are doing the right thing 100% and i will keep everything crossed for you to get your stress-free bfp very soon i am loving every second with him he's 8 weeks old now its going so fast!!
    now 6blue5pink

16. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DJ- I like that plan! I honestly had to let go in order to get pregnant with Olivian. I think when we surrender and give it up to God, then we create room for it to happen. My grandma said it best, “As long as you are getting a period, you can get pregnant”. I’m for you!!

To answer your question about HRT, my doctor showed me many studies about the effects of early/premature menopause. I just turned 40 2.5 weeks ago, which is very young to stop menstruating. I had been having night sweats, hot flashes, brain fog, irritability, vaginal dryness, you name it for years not realizing what it meant until I stopped having a period. What really made me decide to go through with it is to lower my disease risk. Being so young, early onset menopause can increase risk for heart attack, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s much sooner. I learned a lot from Dr. Barbara Taylor on YouTube and the National Association for Menopause Society, and I learned I had many misconceptions about menopause and HRT. Everyone needs to educate themselves and make the best decision with their own personal risks. I can honestly say it has been the best decision. No side effects, only benefits. I would do it again in a heart beat!! I am taking bio-identical estradiol transdermal patches and bio-identical oral micronized progesterone. The patches avoid the first pass through the liver and eliminate the risk for clotting, and gallbladder/bile effects. Anyway, enough about that !!

4blue2pink: Aw! Thanks for thinking of me!! Olivian is SO big! She will be 2 on Friday !! I can’t believe yours is 3!!! How are things with you?

how is she 2 already!! it goes so fast doesnt it my first GD sway baby will be 3 on the 11th its crazy!! things are good thankyou x
    now 6blue5pink

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well your grandma sounds like an amazingly smart lady! I will hold onto that!
    I'm so glad that the HRT is working well for you. I haven't looked into anything yet!

So glad you and your family are doing well and so good to hear from you.
    Enjoy that sweet Olivians Birthday!!!!

20. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast