Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djmommy View Post
    When and what would I go in for bloodwork? And I agree, please they write you off at age 35 here saying you are advanced maternal age!
    I'd have to wait for a new cycle anyway though right?
    If you wanted to know your AMH and stuff you'd have to wait, but I meant that you could go in now and see what is going on. They may want to give you provera to bring on a bleed. But they're going to tell you all sorts of scary things that aren't necessarily or even usually true. I could write dozens of case studies with people from this site who went in to the doctor and were told terrifying things (usually so the doc could bully them into doing IVF) and they ended up getting pregnant naturally in the end anyway (sometimes after a round or two of failed IVF that the doc said they MUST have!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think its necessary for me to go in and get provera? I mean how long should I wait?
    Last edited by djmommy; January 23rd, 2020 at 01:23 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welll......I just had some spotting......so I think AF may be trying to make an appearance. Kind od relieved I guess so now hopefully this dreaded cycle will end. Now if it's AF does that mean I ovulated or is a breakthrough bleed the same and mimics a period?

Edit ti add....
    Why am I getting pos opk? They have been negative? What's wrong with me. I figured if AF they would be negative?
    20200124_102837.jpg
    Last edited by djmommy; January 24th, 2020 at 10:36 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I agree with all of this 1000%!! I conceived ALL of my children in perimenopause, with my DD in late-perimenopause! I will officially be in menopause come this March. I have only warned her for 7mo !

It is completely possible to get pregnant!!! Keep on keeping on and it can happen!!! I am continuing to pray for you, and I will keep sending super sticky Golden Egg vibes your way!!!

(((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you as always XX

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's really common to get positive OPK with your period/breakthrough bleeds.

Can I clarify something before I answer your other question?? A few posts back you asked about thermometers, were you using one that did not have into the hundredths of degrees? And if so how long?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's really common to get positive OPK with your period/breakthrough bleeds.

Can I clarify something before I answer your other question?? A few posts back you asked about thermometers, were you using one that did not have into the hundredths of degrees? And if so how long?
    Yes I have been using a regular thermometer the whole time since I started temping again !Yikes. Just started using the bbt one this last week. Not good right?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my chart for reference Screenshot_20200125-112458_FF Mobile.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djmommy View Post
    Yes I have been using a regular thermometer the whole time since I started temping again !Yikes. Just started using the bbt one this last week. Not good right?
    We can't use this past chart to tell us anything. We need those hundredths of degrees to see the pattern. That is very likely why it was such a cryptic chart, we can't tell with those tenths what was really happening.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok well from here on out I will be using the new thermometer. Maybe that's why I was having such a hard determining when O was.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just coming to vent.....I probably do that a lot but no one else really knows my TTC journey. I don't even tell people I want another baby, esp at my age with 4 kids they all think I'm crazy and I hate hearing negative thoughts. People also think that since I have 4 kids that miscarriages dont mean anything and I'm lucky. Yes, I am definitely so blessed with my children and so grateful to God. But that doesn't mean it's easy after a loss. My heart still breaks. I was a little hopeful this cycle because I actually think I ovulated at a normal time for me but my kids were sick so I think we only managed to bd one time this whole cycle. I am sad. I feel totally PMS and irritable and I know AF will be coming. I just am so aggravated that this has been such a hard journey. I can't do it anymore. It hurts that I won't have another baby. Things with DH have been a little strange and I just can't keep stressing about this. I don't really need anything just wanted to vent. I just feel such overwhelming sadness because I know it's over and it is so hard. Screenshot_20200213-094822_FF Mobile.jpg

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast