Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Attempt advice

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EXACTLY, that's the thing. It's hard for doctors to give people uncertain answers, but many of these things are completely uncertain and some people have success and others don't.

If they do have any suggestions that you find work, please let us know. I learn so much from you guys and your experiences that I always really appreciate when you update me on what you find out!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by djmommy View Post
    Are you close to the Oregon fires?
    We dont watch TV but I did see some scary photos!
    Was your house ok?
    I can't even imagine!!
    What we were in was the Whitney Fire in Washington State. https://www.krem.com/article/news/lo...5-d3a03be44cc0 We went from thinking we were totally safe, to thinking "hmm maybe the kids and I need to leave" (hubs was staying no matter what) to being "oh ok there are flames coming" in like the span of 20 minutes. (and it was a good thing, too, because if the kids and I had left, we would have been caught on the road and there was nowhere to go in that case)

They never gave an evacuation notice for our area till 2 1/2 hours after it had already hit us. Hubs and the boys fought the fire while Suzy and I cowered in the car with the air conditioner on, in a gravel pit we have that has nothing burnable in it. Somehow, with God's help, they managed to save the house and all our outbuildings but the kids' play equipment, both our hayfields and our entire barbed wire fence are all gone. One of our dogs was burned and so we're caring for her now. But all in all we're incredibly lucky to be alive and still have our possessions. It's heartbreaking what is going on in CA and OR - we don't have trees here, just grasses and sagebrush (and yes, let me tell you, I did find it extremely ironic for a few minutes there thinking my manner of death was actually going to be atomic sagebrush LOL) so while it was a terrible experience, we weren't in that kind of danger thankfully.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    EXACTLY, that's the thing. It's hard for doctors to give people uncertain answers, but many of these things are completely uncertain and some people have success and others don't.

If they do have any suggestions that you find work, please let us know. I learn so much from you guys and your experiences that I always really appreciate when you update me on what you find out!
    If I do find something out that helps or works I will be sure to share it. I have a really awesome OB and she is so suppalways, thankfully

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    What we were in was the Whitney Fire in Washington State. https://www.krem.com/article/news/lo...5-d3a03be44cc0 We went from thinking we were totally safe, to thinking "hmm maybe the kids and I need to leave" (hubs was staying no matter what) to being "oh ok there are flames coming" in like the span of 20 minutes. (and it was a good thing, too, because if the kids and I had left, we would have been caught on the road and there was nowhere to go in that case)

They never gave an evacuation notice for our area till 2 1/2 hours after it had already hit us. Hubs and the boys fought the fire while Suzy and I cowered in the car with the air conditioner on, in a gravel pit we have that has nothing burnable in it. Somehow, with God's help, they managed to save the house and all our outbuildings but the kids' play equipment, both our hayfields and our entire barbed wire fence are all gone. One of our dogs was burned and so we're caring for her now. But all in all we're incredibly lucky to be alive and still have our possessions. It's heartbreaking what is going on in CA and OR - we don't have trees here, just grasses and sagebrush (and yes, let me tell you, I did find it extremely ironic for a few minutes there thinking my manner of death was actually going to be atomic sagebrush LOL) so while it was a terrible experience, we weren't in that kind of danger thankfully.
    Wow!! That sounds terribly frightening! Thank God that you all are safe as well as your house and possessions.
    Your poor sweet pup! Glad he is ok and you are able to take care of him. My cousin was actually caught in some of the California fires and we didnt hear from him for about a week, he was a hiker, but Thank God he is ok and was able to get out.
    We have hurricanes here but we often get quite a bit of notice before things get bad so I can't imagine how quick that was.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it was crazy! So glad to hear your cousin is ok too. This is a really terrible month for so many people - we just count our blessings.

9. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    **** just venting ******
    That awesome positive opk and still no temp rise .
    Can you believe I still remain hopeful through all of this?
    Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over with the same results, expecting a different one?!!
    Screenshot_20200915-105129_FF App.jpg

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's only true in arenas where there are no variables that might change (like flipping a coin). When it comes to your body, you're NOT doing the same thing again and again. Your body is doing different things all the time and so you aren't just repeating the same actions over again, every month is different, and you never know when Goldie the Golden Egg will show up. I'm not trying to offer false hope, but the thing is people have accidental pregnancies even when they haven't ovulated FOR YEARS let alone had wonky cycles. People fall pregnant at 48 years old on accident. Your body very well may be making good eggs, just not very often, and so it may be still possible to catch one. We just can't know for sure.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for not making me feel crazy!!!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh this is so inspiring! I heard that insanity definition too - but atomic is right - doesn't really apply here because it is a cycle after all.

16. Likes atomic sagebrush, djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well AF did come, at least in a way I ovulated right?
    CD 9 today. Had well check 2 weeks ago and my OB had me come in for an Ultrasound today just to make sure there were no fibroids or anything. They did find a tiny polyp on my cervix, said it was totally normal. But they only saw 2 follicles on in my left ovary. It was hard to see my right because it was way up.
    Just a bummer. Its not an RE so no measurements or anything.
    Im not tracking at all, too stressful and unpredictable.

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast