Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

After successful sway, I need some help again please!

Hello, I haven’t been on here after a successful boy sway back in 2016. We are ttc our third and haven’t been having any luck. We’ve only been trying for a couple months so far and I just turned 37 last month. My first two were both conceived on the first month of trying so I am not used to this and panicking and wondering if my age has anything to do with it. I was 28 and 32 when my two were conceived. Now that we have one of each, we’re not trying to sway either way, just trying to get pregnant! Although, my diet is pretty much still HE, which hasn’t really changed over the years since my sway in 2016. The only supplements I’m taking is prenatal gummy vitamins. Please tell me if I need to add anything else, like folic acid etc? I am still nursing my boy on occasion who’s almost 4 now 🙀 trying to get him off but I don’t know if that is hurting our chances as I was nursing my daughter when he was conceived.

Thank you for any advice!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to add that this month I really thought I was pregnant and AF was 3 days late but just arrived today. My cycles are usually 27-28 days so I’m not sure why I was late this month.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I am 40 and 15 weeks now.

We did a sway for boy and i just tried to be healthy and help my eggs. I started sups and eating well 5 months before and it took us 5 months of trying. I know how you feel i started to panic. Just thought I would say hi and tell you what i took. I also had 27-28 day cycles

We both took probiotics, fish oil, CoQ10, i took prenatal and husband mens vit., I took extra folic acid.

I really think our last month had to do with preseed. The months before we just used a bit more like lube the last month we used it as directed and inserted it. I think it could have helped.

Good luck to you!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

4. Thanks mrsellis127 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me what all you're doing when it comes to trying?

What brand gummies?

Nursing at 4 years of age is unlikely to hurt your chances of conceiving.

It takes 3-6 months average (without swaying) to conceive so it may be you just haven't had luck yet, but if you fill in what you guys are doing to try I can help suggest tweaks to make.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes mrsellis127 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsellis127 View Post
    Just want to add that this month I really thought I was pregnant and AF was 3 days late but just arrived today. My cycles are usually 27-28 days so I’m not sure why I was late this month.
    So if your period was late that means you ovulated a little late too. Did you keep having attempts past when you thought you were ovulating?? It may be you missed ovulation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for responding Atomic!! And sorry for the vague post. I’ve been tracking with the smiley clearblue. Our January month was off, as we didn’t dtd until two days after a static smiley. February was a 27 day cycle (my period started January 10 and February 6) So we dtd on Feb 17 (CD 11) and Feb 19 (CD13) which is the day I got a static smiley. I had flashing smiley on feb 18. So I thought we were good as far as timing. We used preseed both times. I’m using Equate brand prenatal gummy. Would ovulation be late even though I had a static smiley? I have no idea why my period was late this month other than me stressing about getting pregnant! Thanks again!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My diet has stayed consistent since our sway for our son. Breakfast is usually avocado, spinach and fruit smoothie with toast and coffee, sandwiches, big salad or pasta for lunch, and red meat, fish or chicken for dinner. Snacks are fruit or protein granola bars and leftover smoothies. I have been drinking more coffee as I’m homeschooling my daughter these days ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A static smiley doesn't guarantee ovulation, you can still ovulate late even if you've had a static smiley. If your period was late it generally means you ovulated late. "stress" doesn't make your period not come. Nothing stops a period other than pregnancy. What happens with stress is that your OVULATION comes late, and then your period is tacked onto the end of that.

I would try to have more attempts. So when you get a flashy I'd start having an attempt every day through till when you're certain you've ovulated. To use February as an example I would have had you have attempts CD 11-15 or thereabouts. CD 12-15 would have worked too that month.

Now, if you're wanting to still sway blue we can work that in too but my impression is that you just want to get pregnant, right?

11. Likes mrsellis127 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, just trying to get pregnant. I was completely relying on the opk as I did the other two pregnancies. I did not realize stress could cause ovulation to be late but that makes sense! Are there any other supplements I should be taking?
    Thanks so much!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband had to work out of town and we couldn’t have more attempts. I thought sperm hangs around for 3-5 days. Is that not always the case? If my period started March 8, does that mean I ovulated around feb 22? Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast