Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

42 want to conceive a girl

Hello, I've been in the forum since 2015 when I lost my girl with 18 weeks. Since I was pregnant 4 times and had miscarriages all 4 times. 2 of them were boys, 2 unknown. Last time over a year ago. Since when it does seem to have stopped happening.
    My recent blood test was not good: FHS 19.6 AMH 0.09. I have received a prescription for Femara.
    My cycle is regular and I ovulate every month (tested with a clear blue monitor). But I have bleeding in the middle of the cycle, 2-3 around the ovulation. Do I still have a chance to have a child? Will femara be of any help? Should I take it or try naturally without femara? I'm very very sad at the moment. Thank you.
    Last edited by kkkk37; July 20th, 2021 at 07:10 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry for everything you've been through, what a terrible ordeal.

Unfortunately no one can tell you if it's possible for you to have a child or not. We just don't know. No one can know if you have good eggs left and how many there are. But when it comes to fertility, numbers aren't destiny. Bad numbers aren't always going to predict who can conceive and who can't. All you need is one good egg so if you do want to continue trying, you just have to keep showing up every month (meaning, having sex!) to catch that good egg even if it will not come but once a year or so.

Do they have any guesses why you're bleeding in the middle of your cycle?

I would definitely try the Femara, it may help you release more than one egg at a time giving you more than one chance for a good egg every month. (your body would have developed those eggs anyway, and then reabsorbed them without ovulation, even if they were good. So you aren't wasting them by taking the Femara, they would be eliminated at the end of that cycle anyway)

Are you doing anything via diet or taking supplements to help you conceive?? Some types of diet and many MANY supplements are actually worse than nothing and we may want to have you come off those to improve your chances of conceiving.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you
    Last edited by kkkk37; July 20th, 2021 at 04:19 PM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, Thank you for reply. I take only folic acid. And no there were no explanation for bleeding. Is there a chance for me to get more eggs on femara? I thought with high fsh there will be no reaction on my side and the change to several eggs with femara should be very low for all women?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Switch to folate instead, and take 2000 mcg daily (you can break this into smaller doses and take it several times a day, so 400 mcg 5x a day). This will be better for egg quality.

Yes, while it's less common than Clomid, you can make more than one egg on Femara. See the following from Drugs.com: https://www.drugs.com/medical-answer...twins-3546148/ This doesn't mean you personally would have twins though, it simply means you're more likely to release 2 eggs and thus double your chances that one of them would be good.

As for your FSH, yours is somewhat elevated anyway so I would not worry that you won't respond to the medication, you'll be no worse off than you were to start with! FSH can fluctuate so it may be you'll end up with a lower FSH level for whatever reason in the months you're planning to take the Femara and can get extra benefit from it. FXFXFX!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I will try Femara and folate. I live in Germany, and here the terms folic acid and folate are often used interchangeably. Would the drug "Folate 400" by "Pure Encapsulations" be a folate? Which supplements would you recommend for better egg quality and pink sway?
    Coenzyme Q10( ubiquinol ,ubiquinone) ? DHEA ( my value in blood is 3.5 µmol/L (128.961µg/dL ) )? I am afraid to take to much and mess all up .

Does Femara itself improve egg quality by increasing hormone levels?
    Another thing I haven't found an answer to on the internet. The blood tests are done normally on the 2-4 day of the cycle. By me it was done on day 1. Does it matter? Would my FSH value be higher on day 3? What says LH and Estradiol(eE2)value? My LH = 6.2 IU/l, FHS =19.6 IU/l Estradiol(eE2) = 26.7 pg/mL.
    Sorry for all the questions. But in the fertility clinic they only talked to me like for 15 minutes, till I said IVF and IUI( spermetogram was good) is out of the question.
    Many Thanks.
    Last edited by kkkk37; July 21st, 2021 at 08:55 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the Pure Encapsulations one is actual folate and better than folic acid.

Coq10 is fine. 200-400 mg

If you want to conceive a girl I would not take DHEA. Your DHEA levels are not bad for a woman in your age group and taking DHEA when you don't need it will actually make egg quality worse anyway.

I would have you follow the atomic fertility diet here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...+circumstances

Do you have any history of insulin resistance or PCOS? Do you have more than 30 lbs to spare? I have another supplement that may help but it isn't right for everyone.

We don't know for sure if Femara makes better eggs. Some people think it does, other people believe it makes MORE eggs and a better lining with a healthy luteal phase. We don't know for sure.

If you had your tests run on the wrong day they're not reliable. We would want to see those run again on CD 3 if at all possible.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, thank you for reply. I have no history of PCOS or insulin resistance or diabetes. My TSH is value 1mU/l , BMI 20,1, Testosterone 0,3 nmol/L(8.7ng/dl).
    I'll have the blood checked again.
    Many Thanks.
    Last edited by kkkk37; July 22nd, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, given all that I'd skip the other supplement. I don't think you need it and I'm afraid it would lower your hormone levels more.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So just folate? No Coq1? Is Coq10 for pink or blue sway? Thank you.
    Last edited by kkkk37; July 22nd, 2021 at 01:21 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast