Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

We swayed for a in January. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is terrible!!!!!!! I don't think I could've gone back to my family after the 2nd set of twins because they obviously were not being supportive, and I can't help but wonder if she eats alot of that yam that can cause twins

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read about such things when pregnant with my twins which was not the best time! 6 sets is an amazing blessing. It is a real shame that such 'voodoo' beliefs are still so strong. Poor Women but wow! I find my own set with an older child challenging enough and I have a bit of help from family.
    Another interesting but cool twin fact that I think was from an Asian Country. One culture treated the second born twin like the first born. They see it like a bus, the last off must have been the first on. And the first out was kind of like a servant checking the outside world for his Masters arrival and announcing him. I will save that story for if my twin 2 ever gets crap for being a minute 'younger'
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12