Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would get the scan on xmas eve, it will give you more info and the grow fast at this stage. I wouldn't be able to relax waiting till Jan 4th.

??? ??? What are my twins?

Predicted at 13wk6day scan

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys should i go private and pay £100 or should i try and get seen at the local NHS early pregnancy unit that did the last scan ? might mean a few fibbs being told
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd go private personally.. I always feel guilty about lying to them and potentially using a scan slot someone else might need more. Plus, being the NHS, even if you had bleeding or something I wouldn't be surprised if they say they've already offered you a repeat scan and make you wait

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would tell a few fibs lol I did with my third little guy at 17 weeks cause I couldn't bare waiting any longer to know the sex
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well hubby wont let me have the private scan after discussing it with him he thinks its a waste of money and he would rather wiat until january - i keep flitting between being ok to wait and wanting to see them again so going to see how i go at the weekend and might call the EPU on Monday - im sure if they cant see me they wont
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try and get in if the anxiety is really getting at you, I think they underestimate anxiety as a reason for scanning. I had one a 5wks 6days, one at 7wks 6 days, one at 9 wks 6 days and one at 12wks 3days, my next one is on the 24th. I have had bleeding though and am rH- so they wanted to see if they could tell where the bleeding was from.

??? ??? What are my twins?

Predicted at 13wk6day scan

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im RH+ too and so i hope i dont start spotting though ive heard it can be quite common in multiple pregnancies. Glad everythign is ok with you.
    Hubby is still refusing pointblank to have the scan so much so we nearly had a row this morning as i accused him of not letting me make my own decisions - of always being the one saying what we do .... we have never found out any of the sexes because he never wanted too where as last time I wanted to know but went along with not knowing for him...... I think im going to say i want to go - im not going to argue but im not going to go behind his back either and he can either come with me or ill ask my mum. Just hope it doesnt cause an argument as im so worn out right now - ive not slept for the last 3 nights
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is another point of view. It is right before Christmas... What if every thing is fine right happy Christmas's right. What if it is not, it is not enough time for you to deal with it and enjoy your Christmas with family and friends. You might want to know but what if you get told what you don't want to hear? For me, if your not bleeding their is no need to put yourself trough a long wait in A & E or whatever you guys call it, and have to deal with that extra stress probably to be given more blood work and sent home again because they wanted to give baby's time to progress. If they see nothing again you will be in the waiting boat again. You have things to organise for Christmas, you need to sleep and take care of yourself, not adding extra stress's that can potentially upset things! If you go in saying your bleeding they will probably stick you with an Anti D shot when you don't need it, them things carry a risk every time you get them. I have them too. That's just my point of view!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasnt going to say i ws bleeding hun and am hppy to pay to go private and yes i might hear bad news im perfectly prepared for that id rather know and get on with xmas than not know especially as we have to tell some family on xmas day as they are staying for a week over xmas and will know something is up when im sick and tired and not drinking
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The peace of mind would be worth the scan to me. Being in a state of not knowing is the worst. Anxiety isn't good for anyone, not you or the babies.
    Me (37) DH (37)
    Home schooling mom to (16) (12) (9) (5) (2)
    TTC June 2013

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast