Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keeping you in my prayers Mum!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get a BFP at 8 DPO? In that case, it's not likely that you ovulated later than you thought, and the bean certainly wouldn't have implanted late, for you need implantation to have occurred in order to produce enough hcg to test positive. An early BFP like this is pretty good evidence that your dates are not off.

still for your beans.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went at 5 weeks 4 days. 2 sacs, 1 baby. at 5 weeks 6 days I went back. 2 sacs, 1 baby, 1 heartbeat. Second sac was smaller this time (only 2 days later). They told me I was losing one (but in my case, they didn't see a baby in the other one, sooo...) I hope both your babies will be okay! I have been holding onto hope that my next ultrasound will show 2 healthy babies. I can't seem to let go. It's really hard to lose a twin, and I hope you don't have to go through that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Hun bfp nice and clear at 8dpo do my dates must be pretty accurate which is why I was so worried that bub was measuring a week and 5 days behind I hope it was just the tech that was off. I'll keep u all updated tomorrow. Right night I feel terrible and still sick 24-7 so I think this must be a good sign
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my early m/c that were measuring behind for dates, I was not sick at all (and so I knew, or at least was pretty sure, that it was not going to be viable). I think the fact that you are sick is a very positive sign!

And if it were me, I'd definitely do as you are doing and go in for another scan--if it is indeed going to be a loss, I'd rather know than not know, because I feel like the earlier I find out, the easier it is to deal with. Besides, as someone mentioned earlier, it does sound like your tech wasn't all that careful... I'd think they would have told you the exact measurements for both, as well as the heart rate.

Anyway, I keep hoping and praying that your babies will grow and thrive, and also that you will have some more certainty soon. At this stage, you can't know for sure what the outcome will be, and living with that uncertainty can be really tough.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck for your scan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck today xo
    13 years 11 years 6 years & our HT miracle 2 years

6 IVF Cycles(3 SART & 3 Genea), 4 FET cycles, 4 transfers, 3 Chemicals.

Sep 11 2012: Genea, FET, 1 day 5, CGH HB transferred.
    4dp5dt POAS BFP, 9dp5dt 67, 11 dp5dt 183, 17dp5dt 3832
    Full Cycle Details here Cycle Summary

Finally our beautiful baby girl was born 20th May, 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck for today, thinking of you
    what time is your scan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies im a bag of nerves been up hours ( its only 8.45am here ) and my scan is at 11.30am.

I got a good nights sleep last night and have no MS this morning which ive had the last 2 weeks and so im now owrrying that all my symptoms have gone - madness !!! I know its just the worry and nerves.

My mum and husband are coming with me so im sure i can stay strong for them until i get home if it isnt good news and i keep telling myself that although we want babies to be ok we did only going into this trying for one so hopefully we still get our dream one way or another ........

I should be home between 12-1pm (about 3-4 hours from now) so i will post any news as soon as i can along with any photos that i get.

Thank you again for your support especially as some of you are also going through tough times. It means alot.

Christine
    xxxx
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck xx

Cycle 1: HRC march 2014 -NT- 14 retrieved, 3 fertilised, 3 to testing, all xy 1 normal.
    Cycle 2: HRC August 2014 -1 HB SEEN (EDD 14th may 2015)- 12 retrieved, 10 fertilised, 9 to testing, 3xy 6xx. 6 normals 2xy 4xx

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast