Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally have 8 year old twins. I carried them until my scheduled C-Section at 38w6days. I did not have any issues while pregnant (other then not being able to see my feet by the end) 1 was 5 1/2 lbs, 1 was 6 1/2 lbs. While my little guy had to go to the nursery for 5 days and have feeding tube for 2 days. They had not breathing issues. They are both now happy and healthy and playing tackle football.

They have had no health issues (Asthma, sight, hearing) since birth, have reached all their milestone at the correct age if not earlier. They achieve well in school.

I know it is very scary when you first find out and there are many people who will tell you horror stories but modern medicine is amazing.

I wish you all the best with your pregnancy.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 20th, 2021 at 09:50 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My twin girls are nearly one year old. I had this shock too.
    The fact that my other pregnancies went well made me very confident. My singletons were born with 40 weeks, so i knew my body was able to keep them inside long enough.

It was a tough pregnancy, my belly was huge and i could not walk a lot. But it went well and the girls were born with 37 weeks.

The worries about finance and stuff i had as well. I needed the 9 months to prepare myself on the fact of having 2 babies. It seemed like a dream of joke somethimes, or a bad dream on other days.

At the end it all went well It's hard, i had my terrible days, but the girls play together a lot and have much fun together. That makes it all worth it.
    Mommy of 2 gorgeous boys and my beautifull twin girls

Thank you so much Atomic for making my pink dream come true

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, how it's going? Having twins is such an amazing gift that not many people get blessed with. It's so special and unique and worth the extra hard work in the first few years. The pregnancy is harder but you will forget. My boys were born at 35 weeks but healthy going home weights at 2.75 and 2.95 kg and were in special care for observation and got to go home after two weeks once they had learned to feed. They were on time for the milestones and at age four, just as clever and healthy as their big bro at the same age. You wouldn't know they were almost half his size at birth and later than him in the milestones. They are a delight and hilarious at times and favourites to their teachers at kindy.

I know of some short ladies who carried just fine and longer than me. It just all pokes out the front. I grew all out front too and didn't even look pregnant from the back! (I'm average to tall height though)

Best of luck to you
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chocolate - how are you? How are things going? Are you feeling more settled about the prospect of twins?x

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12