Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone TTC twins and succeeded ?

Hi ,
    Im currently TTC for twins (hopefully boys) , they have been my dream since forever ,
    I have 2 kids a girl and a successful sway boy (one 1/2 yo)

Im welling to use clomid (yes I know clomid sway pink ) with other supplements ( prenatal , folic acid high dose , vit D , Vit b complex , soy iso ) + HE diet

I have been researching and reading like crazy , and I usually fall pregnant from the first month , so I have one try and it has to be good..

Also , I have noticed most if the successful protocols is when they used Bromelain , it has enzyme that may even cause the egg to split !!!( identical twin)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by business.woman; October 10th, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Business, I don't have twins (yet) but it would absolutely be my hearts dream come true. I have wanted twins since I was just a toddler (no joke). I would only play with twin dolls as a kid. When I was 2 1/2 I sat on Santa's lap (and have a pic to prove it) with my favorite baby doll and asked for him to bring me another one just like it so they could be twins. He did (thanks mom) and I still have those dolls to this day.

I am not doing anything to specifically sway twin but I am swaying girl and have PCOS so I am on clomid. If I get twins out of it, that will be an added blessing. But at this point I don't really think twin much as I just hope to get pregnant since it has been difficult to even conceive one baby.

Good luck!
    Last edited by GirlieCat; October 10th, 2016 at 06:50 PM.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

3. Likes ME MOM, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Hi Business, I don't have twins (yet) but it would absolutely be my hearts dream come true. I have wanted twins since I was just a toddler (no joke). I would only play with twin dolls as a kid. When I was 2 1/2 I sat on Santa's lap (and have a pic to prove it) with my favorite baby doll and asked for him to bring me another one just like it so they could be twins. He did (thanks mom) and I still have those dolls to this day.

I am not doing anything to specifically sway twin but I am swaying girl and have PCOS so I am on clomid. If I get twins out of it, that will be the best blessing I could ask for. (But at this point I don't really think twin as much as I just hope to get pregnant since it has been difficult to even have one baby).

Good luck!
    I saw tons of women having twins with fertility problems ,

I also noticed most of the successful TTC when they use Bromelain , which I didn't order unfortunately with my other supplements
    I will order it later though, hopefully!

DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a place called Igbo Ora, Oyo state, Nigeria - that has a really high rate of twins.
    There's some stuff on youtube about it, and they swear by Ilasa (soup)
    Here is a video of how it's made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFItx4uRla8

I started eating Cassava chips last cycle for a few weeks, they say it promotes fertility, and is rumoured to cause twins (although I didn't do it for the latter reason)

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes business.woman liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have non identical twin boys I am the first person in my family to have twins . They were conceived New Year's Eve . Last year I fell pregnant on New Year's Eve and was another set of twins but I sadly mis carried . I'm not for one second saying conceive on New Year's Eve but I have had loads of test and I have only produced one egg when I ovulate so I'm guessing it's only occasionally I produce more than one egg because I also have 2 single boys too . So maybe ask if your doctor will txt your fertility . I had to pay but some areas may do it for free x

9. Likes atomic sagebrush, business.woman liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love twin boys, but also wouldn't mind b/g twins. Either way, I hated being pregnant so much that 2-for-1 is very appealing!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

11. Likes GirlieCat, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone TTC twins and succeeded ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSparkles View Post
    There's a place called Igbo Ora, Oyo state, Nigeria - that has a really high rate of twins.
    There's some stuff on youtube about it, and they swear by Ilasa (soup)
    Here is a video of how it's made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFItx4uRla8

I started eating Cassava chips last cycle for a few weeks, they say it promotes fertility, and is rumoured to cause twins (although I didn't do it for the latter reason)
    Yea I heard about it , but I didn't see real success about these things , they say those people in Nigeria might have the gene if twins !!

DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsbaz007 View Post
    I have non identical twin boys I am the first person in my family to have twins . They were conceived New Year's Eve . Last year I fell pregnant on New Year's Eve and was another set of twins but I sadly mis carried . I'm not for one second saying conceive on New Year's Eve but I have had loads of test and I have only produced one egg when I ovulate so I'm guessing it's only occasionally I produce more than one egg because I also have 2 single boys too . So maybe ask if your doctor will txt your fertility . I had to pay but some areas may do it for free x

Did you take any bromelain?

DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I would love twin boys, but also wouldn't mind b/g twins. Either way, I hated being pregnant so much that 2-for-1 is very appealing!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Same thing here , lets ttc twins

DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

16. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been eating 150 grams pineapple core and meat dpo1-5, this protocol is supposed to help implantation because of the bromelain.
    I had no idea it was also might help with twins!!

My second pregnancy was a natural twin pregnancy, two sacs but by week 11 one sac died and was absorbed.

Hope all you ttc twins get their wish, bromelain should be available in any supplement section of a health store, but don't take before ovulation!!

Gl!!

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
    2009 2012
    hoping for a healthy baby in 2017, swaying pink

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast