Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i wanted to do ht. i begged my dh for it. i called several places and made a budget so we could start setting aside money. but instead we used the money for a vacation. it was a good thing. we made wonderful memories for my daughters instead of failed ht cycles full of tears. a tiny part of me still wanted the ht when we came home from vacation but i wouldn't trade my girls for a million boys so maybe i was meant to have all these girls for a reason. if you believe in a God maybe he didn't want me to have a boy until i had 7 daughters and 3 miscarriages.
    still you have to decied how many attempts of ht will you do? it usually doesn't work until your 3rd attempt from what i read. i just don't have that kind of money laying around.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I had the money and it was legal in Canada, I'd be making an appt right now to get started. And I am very nervous about the idea of a mix up more than I am about flying out and spending the cash. Right now all my logic isn't doing so good. I keep thinking I need to be more proactive in this with the help of modern science so I can move past this part of my life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12