Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

First cloth diaper

A little early but I'm intrested to get my hands on a cloth diaper so i've bought my first one.
    From this great UK website which ships over seas.

Cloth Nappies, Reusable Nappies, Washable Nappies, Real Nappies

I went with the Bumgenius AIO snaps, In Dazzle ( Purple )

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you received it yet? I'm a cloth diaper user and will probably never go back to disposables.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope not yet Im a little disappointed. But its kinda normal for the mail to take up to three weeks here.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a great diaper... I use wool because of my kids allergies... but everyone I know uses Bumgenius AIO and they love them!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, Bumgenius diapers are great.....the drytime isn't the best with AIOs but still, they are great quality diapers.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So after waiting nearly 8 weeks for the delivery and alot of emails to and from this company my diaper arrived just 2 days ago!
    I will never be ordering from them again. Its put a downer on my motivation to cloth diaper with such bad customer service from Cheeks and Cherries - Itti Bitti | Bumgenius | Flip | Tots Bots | Cloth Nappies, Reusable Nappies.
    Anyway - I do love the Bumginus AIO snaps Its a super diaper - Now do i buy more.... Or a different brand..

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I could give advice about good international ordering! I order all of my stuff from Nicki's Diapers and I LOVE them. They have the best prices (as far as US stuff goes).

I've never tried BumGenius, but I hear good things. I used to use Kawaii Baby pockets but switched over to pre-folds and Thirsties Duo covers (I like the Blueberry brand better, but they are more expensive). I also really like wool and have a few repurposed sweaters and hand-knit woolies that I have made.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two BG 4.0's and a BG AIO Freetime and I do love them both! The 4.0's are easy to dry and the Freetime doesn't take too long at all, especially if I throw it in the dryer instead of putting on the line. They are really great quality, I can tell that they will last for a long while, especially when compared to some of my other dipes (like, the little green baby bamboo, that won't be able to be used for another baby unless I convert them to snaps).

I love cloth diapering! =)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to cloth diapering - warning, it gets addictive!

I started CDing with DS3, and we have quite a range of types of diapers and brands in our stash. I'm excited that now I know I'm having a girl I can finally buy some girly prints. I just bought a cute pink print newborn GroVia AIO the other day in an Earth Day sale!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How fun! I'm sorry it took so long for them to get to you though & hope you can find a company who will ship faster to you! I LOVE cloth diapering & have used them with all 7 of my littles - as a pp said it can be addicting lol Having so many different kinds to choose from makes it a lot of fun.
    Mama to 6 and 1