Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-resources/

Most of it is in here, but if you go to the main forum page, you can also access a couple other forums as well. They will be highlighted for you and include the extreme gender swaying forum, info about the French Gender Diet if you're interested in that, the High Tech member forums if you want more info about IVF, and some other cool stuff!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Dislikes vehivle disliked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,
    I have become a dream member but can not access the International IVF Support private page under Ask the Experts? I seem to be able to access other private forums though. I am doing something wrong??
    Thanks for your help!
    and pregnant with

“Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”
    Winston Churchill.
    - Alright, Winnie, you got yourself a deal!

Thank you, GenderDreaming, for helping my dream come true

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a separate forum. The main HT forum is where all of the people that are using the site for HT are posting.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I don’t seem to be able to access the private forums but I’m sure I am a dream member?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    TTC Girl Resources

Most of it is in here, but if you go to the main forum page, you can also access a couple other forums as well. They will be highlighted for you and include the extreme gender swaying forum, info about the French Gender Diet if you're interested in that, the High Tech member forums if you want more info about IVF, and some other cool stuff!
    sorry- god knows why it says i disliked this post! Must have been a finger slip on my phone! Sorry!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vehivle View Post
    sorry- god knows why it says i disliked this post! Must have been a finger slip on my phone! Sorry!
    Oh no worries that happens all the time! I've even done it myself a couple times. It's just the way the touchscreens work.

did you have any questions?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I was just browsing at the time with no questions. But since I'm now 2 days into the girl diet I may as well ask a question I've got. I have requested a custom plan but I'm aware there is a 7-10 day wait so I thought I'd just start the diet and just wait for the plan to arrive. Since starting the diet, I haven't been counting calories for the "free veg". I'm essentially making massive stirfrys of mushrooms, courgettes, leeks and aubergines. It's been great and apart from between the hours of when I wake up until noon (as I've decided to skip breakfast) I am literally never hungry. I'm also eating way more cakes and treats than I was able to when previously on a general diet. i had decided my calorie limit would be 1800 as I'm still breastfeeding and I thought I'd slowly reduce to 1500 as the breastfeeding tails off and I get closer to the conception date. That way I'll ensure a continuous loss and won't increase intake/weight as this potentially sways boy. But despite that and with eating quite a lot, I'm averaging around 1600 calories. I've had to consume more junk food to reach the 1800 mark and I drank some protein shake as my protein was at 31g. And I read you said minimum 40-50g.

So I am now starting to think I must be doing the diet all wrong as people on the threads reporting their daily meals seem to be eating so much less. .. and they seem much more hungry. I am realising now I perhaps should have been calorie counting the veg? Perhaps the huge amount I'm eating is a lot and so maybe even swaying blue? I'm not sure.

Also - quick question with regards to the pasta amount in your recipes. Could you clarify the amount in grams? Reason being you said 1/2 cup, but that obviously is effected by the shape of the pasta - spaghetti is hard to measure in a 1/2 cup. I tried to measure out penne last night - it was and very tiny amount... it came to about 30g. In the end I went with the recommended serving of 100g. But this came to 366 cals ands opposed to the approx 255 cals in your recipe which made me guess I had allowed too much pasta. If you could let me know in grams, I'll be very grateful.

Oh lol- sorry one last question I've just thought of! Where does honey fall in the food grading? I enjoy honey on 0% fat Greek yoghurt. But I haven't eaten it since starting the diet in case it sways boy? It's not like manuka or organic or anything fancy. It's just bog standard shop brand runny honey. But I just wanted to make sure it wasn't like "high nutrional" value food and so no go on the girl diet? I know everything is fine in moderation but I want to know like how much moderation. Is in the category with white bread and so OK often or in the category with garlic in which case use in tiny amounts and definitely not often?

Sorry for the many questions and thanks in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your plan is actually ready and has been sent to be posted in your coaching forum; I'm happy to send you the original in the meantime (you'd need to message me your email address via PM though)

not counting cals in the free veg You are not meant to count calories, protein, and fat in veg, and count only calories in higher carb veg and fruit (they are free for protein and fat)

Yes I want you at 1800-2000 cals when breastfeeding and also up protein and fat to 50-60 g.

You do not need to be hungry and I don't want you eating ANY less than what I"ve just written above. The rules are different when breastfeeding. Anyone hungry all the time and miserable on LE Diet is doing the diet wrong.

I don't use grams and so they're difficult for me to estimate. Just use a serving size, however you can measure that. I know the recommended amounts on pasta are ridiculously small, aren't they?? I am fine with you having 366 calories of pasta rather than 255. Please don't get too hung up on a hundred calories either direction - these type of small details do not matter.

I'd prefer to find other options for you rather than protein shakes as they are often highly fortified.

Honey is fine as a part of the LE Diet. I haven't graded it (and I'm not going to, LOL - I just can't grade every food so I decided long ago not to) just treat it as sugar and have it with a meal. You're welcome to have it every day. It really has very little in the way of "nutrition" in the way we worry about it - no protein, no fat, a few calories, very little additional nutrients.

When it comes to the rating system, again, please don't get hung up on that. There is no basis scientifically for that. All foods are allowed on LE Diet. The only thing that matters is the limits. I made that list because I had so many people pestering me about this food or that food that I wrote that list, but the only thing that matters is the limits.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did ask this question in my private coaching forum however I thought I would post it here so that if anyone else is ever searching for this answer like I am they can find the answer through this Q & A forum

I purchased a plan for TTC a girl. I was wondering however if when you purchase a plan, do you automatically become a dream member? I had assumed yes, but I don't have access to any of the private forums. So should I purchase the dream member 12-month plan? Or is this just a glitch in the system. Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Dream Memberships are separate from the plans because a lot of IVF people buy DM but not plans.

It's totally up to you if you want the DM or not. There's some good stuff in the Dream Members section (and I do always appreciate the purchases as this is my full time job) but with me as your coach you can always pick my brain on any given subject.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast