Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to site! Which plan should be selected for me?

Hey all! I'm new to this site, along with "mommy discussion" lingo altogether. Meaning, what in the world with all the acronyms?! I am so lost. I think I've got a few of them down, i.e

BD (Bed dance?)
    DTD (Do the deed)
    DH, DW, DS & DD (For obvi reasons!)

Lame- but I even tried to google it! Needless to say, the results contained more information than I bargained for!

So, let's get down to business then, shall we?

My husband and I have a little boy. He is going on 2 here, in July! We would love to try for a girl within the next half year or so. I'm guessing September being the month for the try.

About the hubs. He's all for having a girl. That being said, I don't think I could really get him on a strict diet. Or a diet for that matter. He loves snacking, he loves his potatoes and Gosh Darnit' he gon' get that meat! (Spit's in spittoon) Okay, it's not that bad. But, he loves his food. Or your food. He will eat it all. I'm hoping I can convert him to a more "Chicken based" diet. Maybe fish- A girl can dream!

I know that I can do it. I've always wanted a little miss! As children, we women, grow with the idea of having a daughter. Maybe a boy, but for the most part- I know it's fields of pink we all envisioned.

So..
    I have done some extensive reading on the basis of, "Gender Swaying". I understand the concept of increasing dairy, starting supplements, lowering ph, and eating, overall, less. I am a little confused as to which foods have how many calories, or what their nutritional value is. (As I have never watched calories or nutritional take-in... ever)

I guess my question is, with purchasing a plan (a meal plan that is) does it outline as such:

Breakfast- skip
    Lunch- rice with non-salted butter and a cracker
    After Lunch Snack- sugar-free gum
    Dinner- Quinoa with half no salt added chicken breast, and a spear of asparagus.
    (Awful examples, I know!)

????

I know me. I stress. (As you can see) Over every simple, little, thing. I suppose it came with my "After Birth" Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. So I'm hoping the plan is as simple as that- to avoid any stress I might cause on my body. Altering any chance at all conception.

I should also note- I'm a little nervous about the dairy. Sometimes I get, well, flatulated? (Is that even a word!) After dairy consumption. Although, after taking Lactaid, or generic form of, I do find relief. Would that interfere with any supplement consumption? Or turn my body to an alkaline farm?!

I am so sorry I am such a spaz! I want to make the right purchase and design the easiest plan for me! Thank you so much!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy a personalized plan! It help me relief stress. I just find it very relaxing to just put faith in AS. And relaxe. When I have questions I ask them and shes a great help. It helps with the stress part. And I would be defenitly swaying wrong without the plan cause of Some health issues I'm dwaling with.

Welcome and good luck.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like you've looked into other ways of swaying. The LE diet isn't dairy or pH based. It's just low calorie, low protein, lowfat, low nutrient. The only supplement atomic blanket recommends is a fiber supplement to be taken before meals.

I would definitely read through some of atomic's essays and consider a personalized plan. Luckily, it sounds like you have lots of time to map it all out. Good luck!
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome McKenzie.

Abbreviations are here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...anslation.html

We do thinks a little differently, based on different science than "the other sites" and there is always a reason, always an explanation so please just ask any specific q's you have. In the meantime, here is the index of all swaying essays by topic http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

That's not the type of diet that I personally recommend, we use a different (and much easier to stick to) diet called the Low Everything Diet. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Being a very anxious person does tend to be a "boy mom" trait. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html

Your husband does not need to do diet! Many of us have gotten our girls after many boys, even with uncooperative hubbies!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ