Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help please! Have purchased plan but what happens now??

Hi, I purchased a $US99.00 ttc pink bundle on Monday night (Australian time) and received an email link for a general (not custom) sway plan and a link for 21 day meal plan which wont open (says file corrupted). I thought I was buying the custom sway plan with meal plan and coaching for $99.00. I went through the gender dreaming shop and clicked on the ttc pink bundle. Atomic I sent you a pm the following morning about it. I know there must be so many questions to reply to so can anyone else in the meantime who has purchased a plan advise what the process is? How long does it take to receive a questionnaire? Is it emailed or linked on this site? Is there actually more than one ttc pink bundle plan for $99???? I'm sorry if I'm being pushy but it cost me $125 Australian and I've received nothing since the initial email of which only one link worked. Thank you and hoping for some feedback for peace of mind.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. If you bought it through the store on the .com where you were able to instantly download it like it says, that is not the Custom option but I am happy to switch it for you. I'll set it up and PM you with the steps of what to do.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you nuthinbutpink!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in the same boat nuthinbutpink.
    I purchased a 99 bundle plan as well ( custom I'm beleive) and haven't received anything yet.

Can you please advise me on what to expect and where to find it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I checked my email and I haven't received anything.

I signed up on Tuesday.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All eBook downloads are located in this section of the forum-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/foru...lable-purchase

The instructions for accessing the questionnaires are on the Membership and Plans site where you made the purchase.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here they are-

This is a TTC a Girl BUNDLE package! It includes the Personalized Swaying Plan and Coaching PLUS the Guide to Understanding Your Cycle and using OPKs to Sway eBook PLUS the 21-day Meal Plan for TTC Pink! Once you sign up for the Bundle, you will be given access to the forum that grants you access to the questionnaires required to create your customized swaying plan. It will appear in the same forum as the service info- it is called "Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires" and it will appear under the Have a Question? Forum. We use Paypal to process all payments. You create a paypal account and then choose your payment method. Paypal lets you do a one-time transaction using your credit card, debit card or with an eCheck. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY This is a 6-month subscription that you may choose to renew to maintain access to the forums for posting questions and receiving prioritized responses. A second forum will appear where you may download the .PDF of the eBook!

It is best NOT to use tapatalk and use a web browser to access everything!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthinbutpink I have already paid through PayPal and have been charged and answered the questionnaire ( both of them)

My question is what is next?

Do I wait to hear back from you guys? Will the personalized plan go to my email? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just really lost.

And btw the link above doesn't work.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The link works from a web browser. That's why I suggested using a web browser and not tapatalk. We have zero input or control of tapatalk and I am not a fan so I don't know what does or doesn't work when using it.

The plans take around 10 days for you to receive with the number being worked on right now. I will post your plan in your private forum and then I will send you a message with the link to the plan when it is complete! Thanks!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbedit View Post
    I'm in the same boat nuthinbutpink.
    I purchased a 99 bundle plan as well ( custom I'm beleive) and haven't received anything yet.

Can you please advise me on what to expect and where to find it?

Thanks

It takes me 7-10 days to do the plans. The ebooks will just appear to you right away in the forums, highlighted in green. When your plan is done you will get a PM with a link in it and you just click the link and it will take you to the plan.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast