IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you've done 5 IVF cycles?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Insulin was always fine. I have tendency to cysts on my ovaries (pco) not the syndrome (pcos) which is what affects insulin I believe.
    I was 36 when 1st started IVF/PGD and was always told that blood results were excellent, although never actually given the results, the Dr kept them.
    My last IVF/PGD at 41 resulted in 20 eggs retrieved and matured, only 5 female. 2 implanted & mc at 6 wks. Asked Savvas at Genesis to freeze the remainder but he said he was 100% sure that all would be perfect & my lining was so good that he didn't!! Very cross about this!
    Really sorry but I don't know what AFC is and can't find it on abbreviations list.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He didn't freeze them? What?? That's shocking.

Unfortunately using fish doesn't tell you much. Cycling in your 40's is tough. What were your betas? Were they good and then you starting bleeding? Did you ever see a heartbeat? 20 eggs at 40 is awesome and 5 females is great actually. Genesis has horrible results.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My betas were indicative of a twin pregnancy.Saw heart beat at 6 wks all 3 times but bleeding started at 10 wks.
    Had another 2 attempts last year on an antagonist protocol with Dr Rami in London (UK) but only had 4 eggs when scanned so abandoned, as results were so different from previous ones and not likely to get a DD.So have had 7 actual IVF attempts, 5 going to retrieval & PGD. Do feel it has been a long journey, may be too late now. FSH 6.9 now, Oestradiol 216.DH gets results of tests next Wed, makes me wonder if with a ph of 12-14 whether my low ph of 4-4.5 combined just always meant that we would naturally had on DS's. I do wish that I had found this site years ago and looked into ph. Although with icis ph shouldn't matter should it? Genesis do a sperm sort first as well.
    Still unsure what AFC, and SCH are?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your estrogen level is elevated which is falsely lowering your FSH.

Did they ever check your AMH level? Since your FSH is not showing accurately, that may be a better indicator of ovarian reserve.

AFC is antral follicle count.

A SCH is a uterine bleed that can happen that could cause a loss. It would be seen on u/s though.

I really don't know other than you have an immunity issue working against you but since you aren't using full chromosome testing, it could be a chromosome defect too.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

8. Thanks longtofeelcomplete thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. No, I didn't ever get a AFC, and Yes Genesis did check AMH those 3 times, when my response was always good. Dr Rami didn't though the last 2 IVF's that never happened. (abandoned). looking like it's too late now! Although miracles do happen, I am one of them (my mother was 45 when she had me, and was trying NOT to conceive!)Also wondering if it could be a chromosome defect with girls as I also mc twice between ds 1-2 & also ds2-3.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pH DOESN'T WORK. It really doesn't. It certainly doesn't matter when going HT because all that is corrected for and sperm is washed, etc.

I would be very concerned if you are showing up to a reproductive endocrinologist with your husband's sperm pH of 14 and they are not running tests to find out what is going on. I have never heard of a man wiht a pH that high, and it can be indicative of an infection.

11. Thanks longtofeelcomplete thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by longtofeelcomplete View Post
    Thank you. No, I didn't ever get a AFC, and Yes Genesis did check AMH those 3 times, when my response was always good. Dr Rami didn't though the last 2 IVF's that never happened. (abandoned). looking like it's too late now! Although miracles do happen, I am one of them (my mother was 45 when she had me, and was trying NOT to conceive!)Also wondering if it could be a chromosome defect with girls as I also mc twice between ds 1-2 & also ds2-3.
    There is no known heritable chromosomal defect that affects only girls. To the best scientific knowledge we have, everyone can carry girls.

13. Thanks longtofeelcomplete thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12