Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What was your diet focus Succesful pink swayers?

Successful pink swayers! Just wondering if you focused on low salt in your diet or if it was more on low nutrients and low fat?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My biggest thing I watched for was lower fat and protein.....salt within reason and lower nutrients when possible. I have to say I had a lot of cucumber, rice combos!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Science, official research, and the research/success on this site all agree: salt doesn't sway much either way, if at all. Very salt intake and dangerously low intake may sway pink, but not strongly. Low fat, low nutrients, low overall cals and low protein are definitely the biggest pink sway factors, WAY beyond salt.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my 4th boy limiting sodium and then my daughter with both DH and I eating tons of it. I also saw TONS of people back on IG who limited sodium and took cal/mag and then did not change their diet otherwise, who got boys - that was one of the first things I noticed that had me going hmmm...if it's the minerals then why isn't that working??? Only the people who totally changed their diets are having girls. And it went the other way too, with ladies who were eating top ramen and actually taking capsules of sodium, but not changing their diets otherwise, getting girls when people who were eating more meat and more vegetables were getting boys on the IG diet.

That sodium restriction is something that I would completely do away with, but it is harmless and doesn't prohibit conception, so I leave it in at the individual's discretion. But I think most of the successful ladies on here don't restrict sodium any more.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for clearing that up for me

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My biggest thing was limiting the nutrients from my diet. I would purposely buy organic rice and pasta since they tend to not be fortified with the extra vitamins and minerals. I also stuck with lots and LOTS of rice, corn, bread, and matzos.
    B married to T

Mommy to (2011) (2013) (2014) ...They are my world!!

Thank you GOD, Atomic, and everyone here at Gender Dreaming for blessing my family with a HEALTHY BABY GIRL<33

8. Thanks Boyboygirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What they said! Totally changed my diet, lots of cucumber, rice, etc and lowed total calories.

10. Thanks Boyboygirl thanked for this post