Thread: A golden egg ?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile A golden egg ?

After sinking into a fit of depression after my egg collection having only collected two eggs . I have returned with slightly better news??? Genesis emailed me back and said they had biopsied one egg and it was a girl embryo they said its appearance wasn't ezcellent but it wasn't poor either . So they had frozen it for my trip in August . They never mentioned the other one so I'm taking it that was a bad egg )hah) i am a bit frightened to get excited as I don't really know what pit falls come next??? Is it just that it might not take when they do a transfer or it just might not develop? Anyone had any success what so ever with just one egg? Savaas wants me to have another cycle to see if they can get anymore eggs from me . He said he would discount the price but I've emailed him now twice about it and he hasn't got back to me. His lack of communication can be quite frustrating at times, anyone else had issues ? He also said I was a poor responder as have low ovarian reserve so was on 600 amps of menorial and 0.50 of suprefact and still only managed two eggs! Is there anyway at all of making my body more receptive or producing more eggs??? I really want this to work so bad, I keep thinking I have one I have one so that's good but so much could go wrong!! My husband tells me I'm negative all the time but it's not that I just don't want to be crushed by telling myself it's all fine and it might not be..... Is there anyone out there had anything similar?? Would love to speak to someone who's having the same kind of issue right now oraybe even had a success story

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know of many people who got pregnant from one "Goldie the Golden Egg" and wishing you the very very best of luck with her!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Pinklady35 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Few more questions

Thanks makes me feel a lot more hopeful x he has emailed me back with the cost of a 2nd cycle and its 4000 euro plus the cost of the medication ! Just can't afford it much too expensive I could only ever afford one go of this. It's a bit gutting to think it's cost so much financially and so much stress and emotional strain on my body. Those injections I found really hard. I just hope there's something at the end . I wonder if they do payment plans ???? Maybe?? I have to wait until August for the embryo transfer, it will be a blastocyst won't it? Can I ask what happens next when the transfer happens... Is it just a wait and see thing?? How soon can you do a pregnancy test afterwards ? On the plus side savaas did say I had really excellent and healthy uterus so maybe if it gets in there my body will look after it . Cross fingers xxxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you may have more responses if you repost this in the actual HT forum.

I don't have the answers to your questions but wishing you the very best of luck with your wee egg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklady35 View Post
    Thanks makes me feel a lot more hopeful x he has emailed me back with the cost of a 2nd cycle and its 4000 euro plus the cost of the medication ! Just can't afford it much too expensive I could only ever afford one go of this. It's a bit gutting to think it's cost so much financially and so much stress and emotional strain on my body. Those injections I found really hard. I just hope there's something at the end . I wonder if they do payment plans ???? Maybe?? I have to wait until August for the embryo transfer, it will be a blastocyst won't it? Can I ask what happens next when the transfer happens... Is it just a wait and see thing?? How soon can you do a pregnancy test afterwards ? On the plus side savaas did say I had really excellent and healthy uterus so maybe if it gets in there my body will look after it . Cross fingers xxxx

Hello Pink, I was a very low responder too because of my age - first cycle I was 44 and like you had very few eggs and was on a similar dose - 4 were collected, 2 fertilised and I was a perfect HB XX. Savvas was v surprised as he had given me about 10% chance of this working. I got my BFP, good BETA's, HB scan but then sadly miscarried at 9 weeks which was very hard. I then returned and did a tandem cycle (my eggs/donor eggs) at 45. This time I had my own embryo fully tested and amazingly she was a healthy XX and a FISH tested DE put back and my DD is now 16 months old (I don't know if she is genetically mine or from the donor, but it really doesn't matter and I love her to bits - best thing we ever did). So it can works for you. You can do a FRER pg test 5 days after transfer - but might not get a positive until day 7. You then need a beta at day 10 and then day 12 to check it has doubled followed by a HB scan at 7 weeks. You carry on with drugs for 12 weeks, after that it's just like a normal pregnancy (I had no idea about any of this when I went)! Really good luck for August and well done on your XX. If you want any more info, do feel free to PM me. xx

7. Thanks Pinklady35 thanked for this post