Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone sway without diet?

Hi,
    I'm new to this site - well new-ish. I've been watching for a month or two and reading through many of the posts, sway, info etc.
    I want to sway pink, as I have 2 little boys already and would love a daughter to add to our family.
    I started to try the LE diet about 6+ weeks ago, as well as a few other sway tactics, and last month we did get pregnant, however it ended very quickly at about 4 1/2 weeks so it would be considered a chemical pregnancy. For the last 2 weeks I have not been following the diet at all, and I've also let my exercising go as well. In reality, I'm terrible with diets so regardless of the miscarriage its not likely I could ever stick to a strict diet for 12 weeks or more which I know is the recommendation for a pink sway.

My question is: Is anyone else swaying without following a diet? Were you successful?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm trying to sway pink and not really following the LE diet. I'm putting more effort into exercising instead. Diet modification has always been super difficult for me. I'm trying to not eat breakfast most days. I just have a fruit milkshake anyways, but now I'm waiting until later in the morning to have it. I did cut out the snacks at work and desert at dinner on the weekends. Amazingly, I've been able to exercise 4-5 days a week, 60 minutes of cardio each time. I haven't lost any weight on the scale, but I feel a little trimmer (I think my muffin top from the last 2 babies is finally shrinking ). Atomic said that my sway plan sounds good. Fingers crossed.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's always possible to get a boy or a girl whenever you TTC. There are people all around the world who eat whatever and have kids of both genders.

I do think your best chances are with diet but you DON'T HAVE to do everything perfectly. LE Diet is not like the other sway diets where if you don't do every single thing or go off it for a couple days here or there, that it's all undone. Any changes you make in a pink friendly direction, no matter how few and far between, will only help!

Too many people think if they can't do everything, they may as well do nothing. But that isn't the case and I hate to see you guys throw out the baby with the bathwater and give up diet because you can't do it "correctly". There is no "correctly." Do the things you can do however often you can and TTC.

Above all else, stick to the one attempt. That one thing has really seemed to help all on its own.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes needsomepink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bertiebear View Post
    I'm trying to sway pink and not really following the LE diet. I'm putting more effort into exercising instead. Diet modification has always been super difficult for me. I'm trying to not eat breakfast most days. I just have a fruit milkshake anyways, but now I'm waiting until later in the morning to have it. I did cut out the snacks at work and desert at dinner on the weekends. Amazingly, I've been able to exercise 4-5 days a week, 60 minutes of cardio each time. I haven't lost any weight on the scale, but I feel a little trimmer (I think my muffin top from the last 2 babies is finally shrinking ). Atomic said that my sway plan sounds good. Fingers crossed.
    If you are doing exercise, you have way more leeway on diet. Exercise and diet work in tandem so you can be more lax on one if you're good on the other. Good luck girls
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ