Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Hello, I'm new here

    Hello everyone,

    I'm actually a guy who is about to post a meal plan that I created for my wife. I have been reading like crazy and I have been very impressed with Atomic Sagebrush. Hopefully my plan is ok with Atomic and others who post here. I also hope I'm posting my plan in the proper area of this forum. Feel free to move my thread if need be.

    So here we go

    some background: Blue Sway and we are aiming to try late november/early december (chinese calendar days) So that gives us about 5 to 6 weeks on the diet

    My wife is 5ft 10 and about 119 pounds with an extremely high metabolism and is 27 years old. She lives a pretty much stress free life except she models several times per week.
    I'm 36 and work 7 days a week as I'm in the restaurant business.

    Monday:Breakfast (1 slice of Ezekiel Bread, 2 table spoons of Almond Butter, 1/2 of a Banana, 1 cup of Heartland Granola Cereal, cup of Whole Milk, a cup of Green Tea
    Lunch (3 scrambled eggs,2 tablespoons coconut oil, glass of Orange Juice
    Snack(apple,glass of coconut water)
    Dinner (Top Sirloin Steak with Sauteed Spinach in olive oil and Garlic with boiled potatoes. A glass of Whole Milk)
    Snack(6 dried apricots, glass of lemon water)

    Tuesday: Breakfast (1 slice of Ezekiel Bread, 2 table spoons of Almond Butter, 1/2 of a Banana, 2 scrambled eggs, 2 tables spoons of coconut oil, A cup of Green Tea)
    Lunch(Penne Pasta with Tomato Sauce sautéed with 2 table spoons of Olive Oil with some onion, garlic, rosemary, and olives. Slice of White Bread, glass of Whole Milk)
    Snack(apple,glass of coconut water)
    Dinner: (Dark Chicken with herbs, baby Carrots, 1/2 cup of Black Beans, Slice of Ezekiel Bread 1/2 Glass of Whole Milk)
    Snacksugar free Dark Chocolate, glass of Lemon Water)

    Wednesday: Breakfast(1 cup of Heartland Granola Cereal with with a cup of Whole Milk. A cup of Green Tea)
    Lunch(Roast Beef Deli Sandwich with Ezekiel bread, slice of Tomato, Avocado, 2 table spoons of hummus, 1/2 cup of Lentils, Glass of Coconut Water)
    Snack(1 banana, glass of orange Juice)
    Dinner(Salmon in a lemon garlic sauce, half a cup of Black beans, glass of whole milk)
    Snack (1/4 cup of almonds, 6 dried apricots, with a glass of Lemon Water)

    Thursday: Breakfast(2 scrambled eggs, 2 tables spoons of coconut oil, 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal with a cup of Whole Milk, A cup of Green Tea)
    Lunch(Spaghetti Carbonara minus the bacon,glass of orange juice)
    Snack(apple, glass of coconut water)
    Dinner(Hamburger with American Cheese and Tomato using Ezekiel Bread with a serving of red beets. A glass of whole Milk)
    Snack(banana with a glass of Lemon water)

    Friday: Breakfast(1 slice of Ezekiel Bread, 2 table spoons of Almond Butter, 1/2 of a Banana, 2 Scrambled Eggs with 2 table spoons of Coconut Oil A Cup of Green Tea)
    Lunch(Penne Pasta with Tomato Sauce sautéed with 2 table spoons of Olive Oil with some onion, garlic, rosemary, and olives. Slice of White Bread, glass of Whole Milk)
    Snack(apple, glass of coconut water)
    Dinner (Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms 1/2 cup of Lentils, slice of Ezekiel Bread, A glass of whole Milk)
    Snack(sugar free Dark Chocolate with a glass of lemon water)

    Saturday: Breakfast (1 slice of Ezekiel Bread,2 table spoon of almond butter, 1/2 Banana, a bowl of plain oatmeal with 1 cup of Coconut Milk.A cup of Green Tea)
    Lunch(Egg Sandwich with swiss and Mascarpone cheese, glass of Orange Juice)
    Snackapple, glass of coconut water)
    Dinner(Lamb sandwich with pita bread with Hummus, glass of Whole Milk)
    Snacks: 6 Dried Apricots with a glass of lemon water)

    Sunday: Breakfast(1 cup of Heartland Granola Cereal with with a cup of Whole Milk. A cup of green tea.)
    Lunch(Mixed Green Salad with diced tomatoes, golden raisins, borlotti beans, walnuts, goat cheese, glass of orange juice)
    Snack(1 banana with a glass of coconut water)
    Dinner(Salmon in a lemon garlic oil sauce with 1/2 cup of lentils, glass of whole milk)
    Snack: (sugarfree dark chocolate with a glass of lemon water)

    so what do you guys think i need to incorporate more into this diet to sway more blue and to make it more healthy? or what should i take out?

    Ciao!!!

  2. Likes Foxcubblue liked this post
  3. #2
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    104,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi and welcome DC! I'm going to go ahead and reply in this thread just cause we're already here, in future you may want to join us in the blue sway forums here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...onceive-a-boy/

    The good news is, tall ladies tend to have more sons anyway. The bad news is, chefs seem to have more girls for reasons we can only guess at. If you smoke (which many in the restaurant industry do) that has to go. If you live off coffee then that needs to be cut back and traded in for tea. Booze may not be great either so if you're a heavy drinker (and sorry I'm not trying to generalize at all, I'm just going off what has been reported to me by my blue Custom Swayers a surprising number of whom have been chefs) then please cut back. When you do indulge (both you and your wife) then go for the more "healthy" alcohols like dark beer and red wine.

    Your diet plan is beautiful, the only thing that sticks out to me as less than ideal is the snacks - I would like to see something containing protein with them even if just a little. Even something like a handful of nuts can help. A cheese stick. Another possibility is to have the milk with the snack and then have something different (like the lemon water) with a meal. Anything to keep the blood sugar from jumping up and then dropping right back down. The other thing that jumps out is the sugar free chocolate. I'd lose that and get dark choc with regular sugar and some nuts and again, my inclination is for her to have the lemon water with the meal and the milk with the chocolate to up the protein content of that bedtime snack.

    What is she doing for supplements????
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  4. #3
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    104,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Can she do any weight training or is that a no-no with her job??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  5. #4
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome DC! I'm going to go ahead and reply in this thread just cause we're already here, in future you may want to join us in the blue sway forums here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...onceive-a-boy/

    The good news is, tall ladies tend to have more sons anyway. The bad news is, chefs seem to have more girls for reasons we can only guess at. If you smoke (which many in the restaurant industry do) that has to go. If you live off coffee then that needs to be cut back and traded in for tea. Booze may not be great either so if you're a heavy drinker (and sorry I'm not trying to generalize at all, I'm just going off what has been reported to me by my blue Custom Swayers a surprising number of whom have been chefs) then please cut back. When you do indulge (both you and your wife) then go for the more "healthy" alcohols like dark beer and red wine.

    Your diet plan is beautiful, the only thing that sticks out to me as less than ideal is the snacks - I would like to see something containing protein with them even if just a little. Even something like a handful of nuts can help. A cheese stick. Another possibility is to have the milk with the snack and then have something different (like the lemon water) with a meal. Anything to keep the blood sugar from jumping up and then dropping right back down. The other thing that jumps out is the sugar free chocolate. I'd lose that and get dark choc with regular sugar and some nuts and again, my inclination is for her to have the lemon water with the meal and the milk with the chocolate to up the protein content of that bedtime snack.

    What is she doing for supplements????
    wow that was very informative..thank you!!

    for supplements she is having 1 omega 3 pill one time day and prenatal pills

    perhaps more?

  6. #5
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    she can do weight training...no problem

    oh and by the way..i don't smoke, barely drink, and zero coffee or tea..ha ha...i got into the industry without the bad habits!!

  7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  8. #6
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    104,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dcstef79 View Post
    she can do weight training...no problem

    oh and by the way..i don't smoke, barely drink, and zero coffee or tea..ha ha...i got into the industry without the bad habits!!
    Oh good news about the smoking especially, that has been very difficult to overcome for some couples.

    Jogging or biking for you?? Those also have been linked to more girls conceived (trying just a bit to focus on what you personally can control)

    RE supplements, I think you should take a Men's Over 50 vitamin like One a Day or Centrum, and carnitine if you can find some. Omega 3 for you too.

    For her, a prenatal, the Omega 3, and enough folic acid or folate to total 2000 mcg (micrograms, NOT milligrams) every day. Continue the folic/folate through the first trimester and then gradually wean off

    For BOTH - enough Vit. D to total up to about 1000 IU including what is in your vitamins. It's ok to go a little over or a little under (like 800 or 1400 but just right around the 1000 range.

    There are tons of other supps out there but those are the ones that really do the heavy lifting. I feel like when we have blue swayers taking gobs of stuff they tend to have girls so I am wary of the "11 herbs and spices" approach for blue. Just do the heavy hitters and keep it simple.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  9. #7
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    104,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Weight training for her - 30-45 min a day 4-5 days a week. No more than that. She should do arms one day, legs the next time to be sure she gets a nice rest period in between.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  10. #8
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh good news about the smoking especially, that has been very difficult to overcome for some couples.

    Jogging or biking for you?? Those also have been linked to more girls conceived (trying just a bit to focus on what you personally can control)

    RE supplements, I think you should take a Men's Over 50 vitamin like One a Day or Centrum, and carnitine if you can find some. Omega 3 for you too.

    For her, a prenatal, the Omega 3, and enough folic acid or folate to total 2000 mcg (micrograms, NOT milligrams) every day. Continue the folic/folate through the first trimester and then gradually wean off

    For BOTH - enough Vit. D to total up to about 1000 IU including what is in your vitamins. It's ok to go a little over or a little under (like 800 or 1400 but just right around the 1000 range.

    There are tons of other supps out there but those are the ones that really do the heavy lifting. I feel like when we have blue swayers taking gobs of stuff they tend to have girls so I am wary of the "11 herbs and spices" approach for blue. Just do the heavy hitters and keep it simple.
    yes i do have my fish oil/omega 3 and I'm already taking Men's rainbow light 1 a day, Vit E, Turmeric, and Saw Palmetto. I did not realize that Vit D was important for both of us. Thanks Sage. I will let my wife know about the weight training.

  11. #9
    Big Dreamer
    Foxcubblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hello and welcome!

    What an amazing diet plan!!! So nice to be told what to eat rather than having to think of things constantly, and it all looks delicious! Atomic has pretty much covered everything, my thought initially was also that the snacks needed a protein element and also that I guess a morning snack would also be ideal, depending on how early she has breakfast and how late she has lunch?

    GL!

  12. #10
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    104,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Saw Palmetto I would lose that - it may lower testosterone hence swaying pink.

    Rainbow Light tends to have megadoses of some nutrients and also herbal components in it that I simply cannot be sure how they all sway and also how they sway in concert with each other. More isn't always better and as a general rule I like you guys to stick with the 100% range of most nutrients except the D. Still, it's better than some of the other brands out there. I just feel wary of all the herbs in there.

    Turmeric is good for health but haven't seen enough results with it to have a good feel for how it sways.

    Vit. E it is best to stick to 100%. Taking extra E may actually be harmful to sperm health and is best to stick with the amount that is already in your multi (forgot to check how much was in the Rainbow Light.)

    I forgot to mention that we have had stellar results with probiotics for both DH and DW. Those used to be considered pink friendly but we got such bad results with them for pink that we dropped them and now use them only for blue, with great results. I got 2 of my 4 boys taking them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •