Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Goodluck for blue x
    Thank you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing and fingers crossed for blue for you, we attempted on the 8 th of June so close to you but am hoping for a girl, three girls you lucky duck! Any symptoms? Nada here but only day 5 or 6! Am not overly hopeful this cycle as had one attempt at positive OPK, panicked and decided to do e4 d so should have attempted last night but had grumpy husband so we missed our opportunity, gl to you and fingers crossed, sending you bags of my blue dust!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just re- read it is actually 4 girls, amazing!

4. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha. This is why I had 2 boys for sure! I never stay up late. Always eat every couple of hours and exercise sporadically. I wish I could force my body to not eat until dinner! So jealous. Lol
    I do drink coffee but I can only get until lunch at most without being starving! And I find it so tough to not snack. Ugh
    Best of luck with trying for baby boy! 😀

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Thanks for sharing and fingers crossed for blue for you, we attempted on the 8 th of June so close to you but am hoping for a girl, three girls you lucky duck! Any symptoms? Nada here but only day 5 or 6! Am not overly hopeful this cycle as had one attempt at positive OPK, panicked and decided to do e4 d so should have attempted last night but had grumpy husband so we missed our opportunity, gl to you and fingers crossed, sending you bags of my blue dust!
    Hello, Yes I do have symptoms already Im sure alot of people will call me crazy and say its to early. But I have very sore breast, very loose stools, headace every now and then. And this morning creamy discharge which I just read some where that was a symptom of your uterus lining thickening. Lol I actually have for girls they are so fun to have and would not change it for nothing in the world, but my heart wants a son soooooooo bad! I hope you get your girl, they like to argue a lot but they are the best!
    Last edited by DesiG; June 14th, 2016 at 03:54 PM.

8. Likes Girlieplease liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    Haha. This is why I had 2 boys for sure! I never stay up late. Always eat every couple of hours and exercise sporadically. I wish I could force my body to not eat until dinner! So jealous. Lol
    I do drink coffee but I can only get until lunch at most without being starving! And I find it so tough to not snack. Ugh
    Best of luck with trying for baby boy! ��

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
    Thank you, best luck to you on trying for your baby girl!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=DesiG;836009]Hello everyone I keep seeing everyones story's, so I thought I would put mine. I am a mom of four girls, but my last I pretty much know the most about seeing it was only 3 years ago. First off with all 4 of my girls my diet was always the same I have always been a very picky eater. With all of my girls I never had breakfast usually always starved myself until dinner, sometimes had a snack, but usually by the time I did have a snack my stomach would be growling very bad. I loved, loved my sweets, I was a late night sweets eater, I usually made cakes are brownies every night, and would eat half the pan by myself.

Thanks so much for sharing. I got 4 boys the total opposite to you. I was originally a picky eater for years when I was at College and Uni, but when I became settled with DH in our own home, I always ate really well, never ever skipped breakfast, ate cereal every day. Ate a cooked lunch and a cooked dinner. Lots of snacks too and a wide variety of food. Never really put on any weight so have always just kept eating lol! I now know this helped to get me my 4 gorgeous DS. This time round we want to try for a DD , I have done everything totally different, I've studied girl swaying for a long time (mostly read info on this website) and tested, charted and planned what I am going to do. Started the LE diet 6 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs. I can't afford to lose any more weight so we are going for our first attempt this month. Good luck to you. Sending you all my blue dust. Send me your pink
    TTC

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=SweetCake;837015]
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    Hello everyone I keep seeing everyones story's, so I thought I would put mine. I am a mom of four girls, but my last I pretty much know the most about seeing it was only 3 years ago. First off with all 4 of my girls my diet was always the same I have always been a very picky eater. With all of my girls I never had breakfast usually always starved myself until dinner, sometimes had a snack, but usually by the time I did have a snack my stomach would be growling very bad. I loved, loved my sweets, I was a late night sweets eater, I usually made cakes are brownies every night, and would eat half the pan by myself.

Thanks so much for sharing. I got 4 boys the total opposite to you. I was originally a picky eater for years when I was at College and Uni, but when I became settled with DH in our own home, I always ate really well, never ever skipped breakfast, ate cereal every day. Ate a cooked lunch and a cooked dinner. Lots of snacks too and a wide variety of food. Never really put on any weight so have always just kept eating lol! I now know this helped to get me my 4 gorgeous DS. This time round we want to try for a DD , I have done everything totally different, I've studied girl swaying for a long time (mostly read info on this website) and tested, charted and planned what I am going to do. Started the LE diet 6 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs. I can't afford to lose any more weight so we are going for our first attempt this month. Good luck to you. Sending you all my blue dust. Send me your pink
    Well I did everything you did with getting your boys this time, ate breakfast lunch and dinner and snacked in between each meal, so hope I have done enough to get my son! Good luck to you on getting a precious baby girl. ���� Also can I ask is that all you did? Was the eating good/ not skipping any meals? Any vitamins baking soda or Mucinex?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=DesiG;837019]
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCake View Post

Well I did everything you did with getting your boys this time, ate breakfast lunch and dinner and snacked in between each meal, so hope I have done enough to get my son! Good luck to you on getting a precious baby girl. ���� Also can I ask is that all you did? Was the eating good/ not skipping any meals? Any vitamins baking soda or Mucinex?
    No vitamins or anything else. Just ate very well. Also had a lot of EW mucus, I guess due to the diet, which I believe the male sperm thrive in. We BD every 2 to 3 maybe 4 days which I now know also sways towards boy too
    TTC

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=DesiG;837019]
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetCake View Post

Thank you, hoping and praying. No vitamins or anything else. Just ate very well. Also had a lot of EW mucus, I guess due to the diet, which I believe the male sperm thrive in. We BD every 2 to 3 maybe 4 days which I now know also sways towards boy too. Best of luck, I hope you get you DS
    TTC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12