Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not sure if I am asking in the right place or not?...

I am still trying to get use to this site. Short story my cycles are not regular and I wasn't even sure if I would ovulate on my own. (I am seeing my ob on the 9th to ask about going back on femara, I was on that when I conceived 2 of my 3 boys) anyhow we are trying to sway pink this time around. I have been tracking temps and using opks. I believe I got a positive OPK this morning (9am) shocked me because I thought for sure I wouldn't get one until I got on the femara. Anyhow the problem is dh and I dtd Wednesday night so we didn't abstain for 7 days. Should we just skip this month and wait until I get on femara (hopefully) next month or have dh do frequent release a few times before we would do an attempt today? Thanks for insight you can give me!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How can I help you get used to the site?? Did you have any questions about that?

Nothing to do with the abstain (since that has not been very effective for us at all), but if you can hold off for the Femara, I would. It's such a good sway tactic that unless you are 100% fully sold on TTC this month, I'd wait for the Femara.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just haven't had the time to sit down and try to figure the site out. I have read a few different threads (i think that is what you call them) on different methods of swaying pink. I read that you should abstain for at least 7 days or do frequent release? We def. didn't abstain when we had our boys! So I was going to try that this time around, unless it isn't recommended to do? I've been doing the diet and my husband has been doing the diet (mostly) He is taking LR & cranberry supplements. I read a few diff. threads on here that he should be taking those. I have pcos so my cycles are never regular and I honestly am surprised I got a positive opk at all. I have been dieting, exercising and losing weight, so I imagine that helped. I also started taking DIM plus, saw palmetto, folic acid, and baby asprin every few days. I am not sure if that is something I should continue to take with femara or just take the famara along with the folic acid? I was also wondering about the different plans I see for sale on here. Would the $79 plan give me a little more information on what supplements or timing of bd for when we try next month on femara? I imagine my ob will likely give me 3 months on femara (as she has done in the past) so we want to sway, but I don't think I would feel comfortable doing a cut off because I don't have unlimited attempts to ttc on.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abstain is a tactic some people use. It has not been very reliable (better than 50-50, but lower than the overall results of the site) and since it does cut odds of conception, I have been using it less and less (and I'd never have someone on Femara use that)

You would need to drop DIM and SP in order to go onto the Femara. I would also have DH drop the cran and LR in case it might cut odds of conception too much when you're on the Femara (but he can keep up with it for now)

The $79 plan has everything but diet and then I help you with your diet one on one via the coaching service that comes with the plan. Supps, frequency, attempts, etc. I would personalize it to you being on the Femara for probably only 3 months. I would not ever have you do a cutoff in that scenario either.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info. I just went ahead and got the complete ttc a girl package. I figured that will be easier than me reading different forums trying to decide which way to go! I'm excited to see what you come up with!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your questionnaire and will get it right back to you as soon as I can!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome!