Thread: TTC a boy

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC a boy

Hi I am new to this. I am a mum of 3 amazing girls ages 12 8 6 we have decided to try one last time for a boy. I have started ovulation sticks. I plan to start trying to conceive at the end of March beginning of April. Looking for tips to maximise my chances.

2. Likes everythingsrosey liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Come join us in the TTC a boy forum and let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopesforaboy View Post
    Hi I am new to this. I am a mum of 3 amazing girls ages 12 8 6 we have decided to try one last time for a boy. I have started ovulation sticks. I plan to start trying to conceive at the end of March beginning of April. Looking for tips to maximise my chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you blue dust!! Don't forget to pray!! God is able to do exceedingly abundantly all that you ask and wish for!!!

6. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by everythingsrosey View Post
    Sending you blue dust!! Don't forget to pray!! God is able to do exceedingly abundantly all that you ask and wish for!!!

Hi firstly thanks ladies. I have done a ton of research. At first I was looking at shettles but now I know its not the best hope and its far more complex than I imagined.

So I think I have the diet thing sorted in my head, I have taken notes. It helps that DP is fully on board with this.

Tomtoes, spinach, nuts, red meat, potatoes, pasta, beans, lentils salt (I use himalyan) eggs, small amount of cheese, full fat milk (I cant stomach that) is semi skimmed ok? I only use it in tea, cereals and full fat yogurt. I don't like banana so apples and carrots I can do? I don't drink fizzy stuff only pineapple juice water and tea with raw cane sugar I hope that wont sway girl? I was vegan for a while but slowly introducing meats back in for TTC boy. Have I missed any vital foods or does it need tweeking?

I haven't tested my PH can only assume its acidic DP was a regular drinker and smoker but he is slowly cutting it back. He will try to quit smoking and now is only drinking at the weekend but he said 14 day prior to O he will cut completely.

I have just start HITT training there are weights involved, but not sure how this compares to cardio maybe more intense should i hold back off with this and just stick to weights? I am usually 47KG in 5.5ft tall. I have spent 3 months in Australia due to fly home to the UK next week but I have gained a lot of weight since being here I now weigh 52kg. I have never weighed this much even with being full term pregnancy. So hoping this will help.

I am thinking of trying to test my PH and my PD sperm PH. I am a little unsure on timing. I am going to post on TTC girl to try help others with how I think I got my girls. Eldest was surprise. Middle I was at the gym tons of cardio low calorie diet. Youngest we were TTC failed boy sway but went off shettles it was a vague attempt O on day 14 BD on 13 12 10. Now I probably should have used condoms and waited until after PO but we love her and she is just like a little boy loves spiderman batman etc. DP would just love a boy. My diet was regular diet little red meat lots of biscuits and cakes I have a sweet tooth. So the plan is to change this.

I have salt lamps which counteract positive ions and turn them negative. I read this is not good for TTC boy. It works on a similar principle to the moon.

As for supplements for me I will take green tea capsules, wheat grass capsules, pre pregnancy vitamin with DHA and folate rather than folic acid. I am considering take extra folate as heard I should take up to 2000mg a day when trying for a boy to prevent miscarriage and my multi vitamins has 800mg. I have heard alker seltzer gold help rise PH and has potassium do I just take that around O. I also plan to take 99mg potassium drops as I hate bananas. I am torn with the acidophius it says it either makes you more acidic or more alkaline? Not sure what to do regarding that one. 1000mg evening primrose oil and 500mg L-arginine.
    I take 500mg of vitamin c but heard this is acidic so will lean off that. I also take bee prepared which is an immune booster with bee propolis in should I quit that?

DH I plan to buy Vitamin E 400mg, L arginine 500mg, ginseng 500mg, B12 150mg and Zinc 50mg and 1000mg evening primrose oil. Does he need prenatal multi vitamin too? Hes taking wellman conception atm.

What have a missed what do I need to take out? My DH only lifts weighs thought I would add that in too.

As for the actual BD I plan to use pull out method and BD every other day after AF. Then when I get PO the following morning I will BD for the days to follow.
    I have had 5 PO in the last 3 days going to do another I seemed to get EWCM before Positive sticks which is odd. I am going to buy saliva test for ovulation the basal thermometer and clear blue test to be sure.

Finally I just want to say I love the forum and I think its great with wish you all luck and I am grateful for your help. I plan to start TTC around 31st March this year.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome! Come join us in the TTC a boy forum and let me know how I can help!
    Hi firstly thanks ladies. I have done a ton of research. At first I was looking at shettles but now I know its not the best hope and its far more complex than I imagined.

So I think I have the diet thing sorted in my head, I have taken notes. It helps that DP is fully on board with this.

Tomtoes, spinach, nuts, red meat, potatoes, pasta, beans, lentils salt (I use himalyan) eggs, small amount of cheese, full fat milk (I cant stomach that) is semi skimmed ok? I only use it in tea, cereals and full fat yogurt. I don't like banana so apples and carrots I can do? I don't drink fizzy stuff only pineapple juice water and tea with raw cane sugar I hope that wont sway girl? I was vegan for a while but slowly introducing meats back in for TTC boy. Have I missed any vital foods or does it need tweeking?

I haven't tested my PH can only assume its acidic DP was a regular drinker and smoker but he is slowly cutting it back. He will try to quit smoking and now is only drinking at the weekend but he said 14 day prior to O he will cut completely.

I have just start HITT training there are weights involved, but not sure how this compares to cardio maybe more intense should i hold back off with this and just stick to weights? I am usually 47KG in 5.5ft tall. I have spent 3 months in Australia due to fly home to the UK next week but I have gained a lot of weight since being here I now weigh 52kg. I have never weighed this much even with being full term pregnancy. So hoping this will help.

I am thinking of trying to test my PH and my PD sperm PH. I am a little unsure on timing. I am going to post on TTC girl to try help others with how I think I got my girls. Eldest was surprise. Middle I was at the gym tons of cardio low calorie diet. Youngest we were TTC failed boy sway but went off shettles it was a vague attempt O on day 14 BD on 13 12 10. Now I probably should have used condoms and waited until after PO but we love her and she is just like a little boy loves spiderman batman etc. DP would just love a boy. My diet was regular diet little red meat lots of biscuits and cakes I have a sweet tooth. So the plan is to change this.

I have salt lamps which counteract positive ions and turn them negative. I read this is not good for TTC boy. It works on a similar principle to the moon.

As for supplements for me I will take green tea capsules, wheat grass capsules, pre pregnancy vitamin with DHA and folate rather than folic acid. I am considering take extra folate as heard I should take up to 2000mg a day when trying for a boy to prevent miscarriage and my multi vitamins has 800mg. I have heard alker seltzer gold help rise PH and has potassium do I just take that around O. I also plan to take 99mg potassium drops as I hate bananas. I am torn with the acidophius it says it either makes you more acidic or more alkaline? Not sure what to do regarding that one. 1000mg evening primrose oil and 500mg L-arginine.
    I take 500mg of vitamin c but heard this is acidic so will lean off that. I also take bee prepared which is an immune booster with bee propolis in should I quit that?

DH I plan to buy Vitamin E 400mg, L arginine 500mg, ginseng 500mg, B12 150mg and Zinc 50mg and 1000mg evening primrose oil. Does he need prenatal multi vitamin too? Hes taking wellman conception atm.

What have a missed what do I need to take out? My DH only lifts weighs thought I would add that in too.

As for the actual BD I plan to use pull out method and BD every other day after AF. Then when I get PO the following morning I will BD for the days to follow.
    I have had 5 PO in the last 3 days going to do another I seemed to get EWCM before Positive sticks which is odd. I am going to buy saliva test for ovulation the basal thermometer and clear blue test to be sure.

Finally I just want to say I love the forum and I think its great with wish you all luck and I am grateful for your help. I plan to start TTC around 31st March this year.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry I have posted twice I cant seem to find TTC boy forum