Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

help!!! DH professional rugby player and high testosterone ! Girl sway!

Hello ladies, so I have been on the girl sway diet and plan now for 8 weeks and will be TTC in about 3 weeks. I will be on clomid and have been taking the reccomended supplements for girl sway bearaing in mind I will also be on clomid. My husband takes LR and other supplements reccomended however he has very high testosterone levels and as a professional rugby player his diet and protein levels can not change. Plus he takes allot of protein type shakes and muscle repairing supplements which increases testosterone, this he has to take. My question is after all of the swaying I am doing, plus the LR DH takes and we shall be abstaining but BD more than once in fertile window due to clomid, do you think that is enough or am I wasting my time due to his testosterone and diet?? Already got a boy but desperate for a girl!!! Any advice? Peace of mind or suggestions greatly appreciated?!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im in the same situation hun hes now coaching though so he did diet. but they say the main swaying factor is our diets and not hubbys so i wouldnt worry about it x
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou that's good to hear, still gets me worried as he takes allot of these protein stuff etc and gyms weights allot

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic any thoughts? Would be great to hear, thanks

5. Likes cinnamongirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband is the consummate jock with all markers of naturally high testosterone, as well. We got a girl and I was doing a pretty hardcore LE diet. I'm talking tall, fit, muscular and prone to pack on muscle, bald, hairy, competitive, athletic, aggressive at times and to top it off, a libido that literally never shuts off. He could have sex 3 times a day at 36 if he wanted. Has multiple brothers, too.

He WAS smoking a cigar or pipe about once a week around the time we conceived though, too, and had been under more defeating type stress from his old job.

I just like to mention it though because, before swaying and with my limited knowledge of conception theories, I thought we'd get my desired boy BECAUSE of him But nope, girl!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much for your reply. Makes me feel bit better x can I ask your diet? What would you typically eat during the day? I'm struggling with meal ideas

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Finally caught up here.

I would ditch the LR as it may affect his athletic performance negatively and has not been getting great success anyway lately.

Clomid is by far and away better than LR results anyway! Plus, his athletic stuff may sway pink. Studies have shown that

Swaying is never a waste of time. I honestly can't tell you if what he's doing will help or hinder your sway, but I DO know that diet for DW and Clomid has really been effective for swaying.

I STRONGLY suggest that you drop the abstain. It's really a step in the wrong direction to abstain (which hasn't even worked) and then add attempts. I know you're on Clomid, how many months do you have?? I'd start off with every 4 day BD + the Clomid this first month out and only after giving that a month or two, then you can add attempts. Not yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagirl1 View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply. Makes me feel bit better x can I ask your diet? What would you typically eat during the day? I'm struggling with meal ideas
    So I had relapsed into my eating disorder so I really wasn't eating much at all, which I don't recommend, and almost always only ate one meal a day (dinner).

Typical dinners around the time I conceived DD were: caprese panini (so tomato, mozzarella, balsamic, olive oil and sometimes pesto on foccacia or ciabatta), mushroom pasta, vegetarian Middle Eastern food like falafel and hummus, vegetarian curries with occasional chicken and pork (tikka masala, pork dumplings, pork chops), rice with lots of meals.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic for your reply, I only have two months on Clomid. So I should give be every four days from end of AF? Then after a month you think I should then do every four days but add more attempts in the fertile window? When I've looked at the girl sway spreadsheet there is a high success rate I've seen with LR and also abstain which is why I thought that would be best but thanks for your suggestions. I guess I just have to think that there are many athletic and muscly men who do weights and take protein supplements who have daughters ?!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou that's great, can you remember whether you had swayed regarding requesting and timing? This one is getting me the most confused haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast