Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does bd every four days sway girl?

Hello ladies, so I only have two months worth of clomid, from the research I've done on the site it's reccomended i bd every four days from
    End of AF, can I ask how is this girl friendly and also is this best for sway yet also conceiving. Should I in fact bd every day within the fertile window and if so does it matter how frequenctly we bd before the fertile period? If so please reccomended what is best. I'm really really praying for a girl. I start TTC in a month. Been on diet , supps and surrounded myself with negative ions. With to mention I conceived my son couple of times in fertile period after week or so of abstinence and also I was on a very restrictive diet back then , thanks ladies! All suggestions appreciated for this worried mamma x

2. Thanks antur123 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know, but it's working.

Our best guess is because it's an easy way of being in with one attempt in the fertile window without having to do all the "control-freak" work of the OPK and timing the one attempt

Do NOT NOT NOT BD every day in the fertile window. that is very blue friendly.

Swaying is not 100% or even close to it, so you have to understand you can't just look back at what you did when you got your son and do the opposite of that. It doesn't work that way and you can end up doing things that make you even MORE blue friendly. Just do what has worked best and that is e4d + Clomid. (One attempt has worked well too but since you only have the 2 months of Clomid we need to go right to e4d method.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

2 boys and a girl

Hello ladies! I am new to this site- have a boy and a girl from my first marriage and a son with my DH. My daughter really wants a sister (she's almost 11) and I think my husband would really like a girl too besides, I already have 2 boys I am 40 and not sure if I need another one- my older 2 are 17 months apart and due to our age, we can't really wait too much longer to have another, if we have one. My questions for
    atomic or all;
    My husband has always been a 2% milk and coffee drinker. For dinner a cup of milk and probably 2-3 cups of coffee throughout the day. I drink a cup of coffee in the morning and decaf at night- and I drink 2 small glasses of black tea (as small as shot glasses- Mediterranean style). I just switched to decaf instant in the morning- 2tsp in a cup of milk. I hate milk and don't ever remember drinking it in my entire life, only with coffee. I do eat yogurt and cheese (mostly feta) though. I am taking 3-4 citracal (calcium citrate +d3) and one magnesium. I read somewhere vitamin d increases testosterone? My husband takes it a few times a week too since it was low in the past. I also take vitamin c every day, cranberry pills every other day and folic acid every day, which I heard would help. Multivitamin every other day but I stopped for a few days now. Do you think there's something else I or my husband should/should not do? Should he cut off his coffee intake or decrease the amount of milk he drinks?
    Sway pink is a lot more complicated than sway blue. I barely eat red meat but eat chicken once or twice a week- have beans (great northern, pinto, garbanzo) at least once a week, greens beans, peas, cauliflower, but mostly tomato based. In our culture most food is tomto based/stew like food. I don't eat breakfast (maybe a piece of toast), and recently lost about 10lbs.
    Will ttc in June, when we will be traveling for our vacation overseas- that's how we conceived our son but you're right, we bdd 3 days in a row, which gave us our little joy!!! But my older son was conceived a week after our last try, that I remember. Am not a hardcore sway kinda person but would like to limit what favors boys vs girls. Any tips will be wonderful! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We don't know, but it's working.

Our best guess is because it's an easy way of being in with one attempt in the fertile window without having to do all the "control-freak" work of the OPK and timing the one attempt

Do NOT NOT NOT BD every day in the fertile window. that is very blue friendly.

Swaying is not 100% or even close to it, so you have to understand you can't just look back at what you did when you got your son and do the opposite of that. It doesn't work that way and you can end up doing things that make you even MORE blue friendly. Just do what has worked best and that is e4d + Clomid. (One attempt has worked well too but since you only have the 2 months of Clomid we need to go right to e4d method.)
    Last edited by Nemcemger; April 11th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was taking the calcium and magnesium supplements for like a few months but then read that it's just added nutrients that sways blue so I've stopped taking them in my last month before TTC. I just take cranberry and folic acid supplements and will be taking clomid once I get my first period as I had the implant taken out today. Also following the diet as best I can, may eat chicken occasionally but that's it, no bananas or tomatoes , I eat mainly Rivettas, bread all with low fat cream cheese ( small amount) , no breakfast at all, pasta dishes, vegetables sometimes, occasionally treats but still limited and a heck of allot of Coke Zero!!!! Like allot!!! Treats will be sushi with little low sodium soy sauce or chips . Hope helps. Will bd every four days of DH goes along with it haha. Would have done the line douche but I'm taking clomid which isn't a good idea as cm already hostile Good luck!

7. Likes Nemcemger liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've noticed calcium is recommended on most sites- I think too much magnesium sways boys. Definitely timing helps too- both my boys were conceived on my ovulation day, no idea with my daughter. I think I was drinking coffee when I got pregnant with my dd, maybe it was because it was shortly after I stopped breastfeeding my son and My caffeine intake was very limited then. I just love my cup of coffee in the morning and black tea in the afternoon. Beans are another tough one to stop, we consume once a week and I love them (in fact, our dinner tonight). It is almost impossible for me to count calories/sugar/salt because the amounts vary in each meal. I stopped snacking (I was never a big snacker anyway). So much to focus on and no specifics on anything. I guess I'll just have to eat like I am on a diet )

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Nemcemger.

Most of us on here got opposites with the "tons of dairy" approach (myself very much included). I got 4 boys drinking milk and eating tons of dairy and dropped it all to get my girl. I do not recommend the many glasses of milk they call for in other sway diets and if you want to include mineral balancing, that's your call to make but use calcium wihtout additional Vit. D in it and don't do lots of dairy.

Coffee has been a strong pink swayer in our results no harm there.

RE diet, I would try to stay mostly vegetarian at minimum.

Our full diet is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Are you taking the Vit. C and cranberry for swaying?? Vit. C may sway blue and cranberry did not work in our results and may cause miscarraige or other side effects for you. I'd wean off that.

No one can get pregnant a week after BD. It's impossible. So you actually ovulated at a different time than you thought. It doesn't matter at all, just wanted you to know that!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Nemcemger.

Most of us on here got opposites with the "tons of dairy" approach (myself very much included). I got 4 boys drinking milk and eating tons of dairy and dropped it all to get my girl. I do not recommend the many glasses of milk they call for in other sway diets and if you want to include mineral balancing, that's your call to make but use calcium wihtout additional Vit. D in it and don't do lots of dairy.

Coffee has been a strong pink swayer in our results no harm there.

RE diet, I would try to stay mostly vegetarian at minimum.

Our full diet is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Are you taking the Vit. C and cranberry for swaying?? Vit. C may sway blue and cranberry did not work in our results and may cause miscarraige or other side effects for you. I'd wean off that.

No one can get pregnant a week after BD. It's impossible. So you actually ovulated at a different time than you thought. It doesn't matter at all, just wanted you to know that!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemcemger View Post
    I've noticed calcium is recommended on most sites- I think too much magnesium sways boys. Definitely timing helps too- both my boys were conceived on my ovulation day, no idea with my daughter. I think I was drinking coffee when I got pregnant with my dd, maybe it was because it was shortly after I stopped breastfeeding my son and My caffeine intake was very limited then. I just love my cup of coffee in the morning and black tea in the afternoon. Beans are another tough one to stop, we consume once a week and I love them (in fact, our dinner tonight). It is almost impossible for me to count calories/sugar/salt because the amounts vary in each meal. I stopped snacking (I was never a big snacker anyway). So much to focus on and no specifics on anything. I guess I'll just have to eat like I am on a diet )
    That is because most other sites base their diets on this old 40 year old diet book. It is NOT that they all independently investigated it and found the same thing, it's because they all start off using the same darn book!

The best study ever done on maternal diet and gender of baby conceived showed that higher intakes of ALL nutrients including calcium and magnesium = more boys. And most of us on here got boys with the mineral balancing diets. It is fine if you want to try them, totally up to you, just make sure you're using supplements and not just drinking a lot of milk which has gobs of other nutrients in it in addition to the cal.

Just go vegetarian if that is easiest for you.

Timing DOES NOT WORK. I have a full explanation of that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your response atomic- am not a milk drinker at all, in fact, I hate it! I never had milk when I had my dd either- I was just thinking doing the opposite of what I've been doing would work, which means little more dairy than usual. I dont eat red meat (maybe once a month), chicken maybe once a week. I always do my best not to do too much of anything and usually don't have big appetite, especially during summer months. Conceived my son after about a week of abstaining, that's what I meant to say, not a week after my ovulation. I usually take rainbow light multivitamin but have taken a break from that. Been taking vitamin c and heard that it sways pink and trying to stay away from colds that kids bring home. Cranberry, I just starter and was taking every other day but I'll stop. Take folic acid regularly. What about tea? Black tea? I drink small glass of 2 or 3- but in my home country everyone drinks it throughout the day, like water, so most women would have boys, if it swayed and for my husband, does his diet matter at all? He loves milk 2%- drinks almost a glass everyday- should he ween off a bit too? Thanks so much
    Last edited by Nemcemger; April 11th, 2017 at 05:19 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only take calcium supplement 2x a day 40% calcium citrate of daily value and magnesium 300mg. Other than that, am not tying anything extra- more milk, more cheese or yogurt. Honestly, I don't eat yogurt every day but cheese, almost every day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast