Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemcemger View Post
    Any of you take vitamin c? I've been taking it every day until about 2 weeks ago - due to cold weather and for protection against any germs that may come from kids schools! Some pages say it sways blue some say pink! Also anyone took cranberry pills- I take them 3x a week, along with q10. Any suggestions? Thank you
    I personally suspect Vit. C sways blue, I was taking it when I got my 3rd and 4th boy, dropped it when I got my girl. The other sites say it sways pink because they believe in pH, but after getting a boy with a pH of 4-5 that never went up till after I was already pregnant, let's just say I'm pretty skeptical.

Cranberry I don't like because in our results it did not help sway and also because it is not safe. 3x a week probably won't hurt anything but don't take it after O in the months you are TTC.

Coq10 I think is ok for both pink and blue swayers to take. It lowers blood sugar and may be good for pink swayers, and also helps egg quality which is good for everyone. (Blue swayers don't need to worry about the lower blood sugar because they eat all day long LOL)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! So, the link you sent is mostly referring to PCOS, which I haven't had and don't have any symptoms now. Got my blood work done not long ago and everything (blood sugar, cholesterol and thyroid) seem to be within normal range. Do you recommend the supplements like vitex, dci, magnesium and etc for people without PCOS too? Because I remember reading somewhere here vitex doesn't sway. Also, another reason for me to take calcium supp because I don't eat enough dairy throughout the day- only some cheese (feta or cheddar, snack size) and yogurt (maybe 3 or 4 tbsp) and no milk other than what I put in my coffee. If you don't think I need supp anyway, then one less thing for me to take you think dh needs to reduce coffee intake as well? Drinks 3-4 cups a day! Or decaf is ok? That's what I've been doing 1-2 cups a day now. Thank you again

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I need to take vitamin c anymore anyway, because the winter months have passed and shouldn't have to worry about my immune system. Do you think it may help if dh takes cranberry pills? Since he has diabetes, I thought it may be helpful all the way around. Thanks again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is in the PCOS thread since 90% of the people who use it have PCOS, but it is called "atomic fertility diet" because it helps with overall fertility that is why I posted it. I am not talking about the PCOS info, I am talking about the diet that is 5 from the top.

Like I said, I think calcium sways blue and I got boys while taking it so very easy for me to give up on. But that is what you need to decide for yourself, some people reallly feel they want to take it and that is up to you. That is about the dairy level I was getting when I conceived my DD.

Coffee sways pink and no need for anyone to cut back on it.

Re DH - many diabetes meds sway pink all on their own (even if you got boys while he was taking them before) and I do not recommend taking herbs with medication unless under the advice of a doctor or with a custom plan.

5. Likes Nemcemger liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have the case against pH here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html Most of us on here have at least one pH opposite (both pink and blue swayers) so I would not go overboard worrying about pH esp. at 40, since pH stuff really lowers odds of conception and time is not our friend here.

RE LE Diet - I have a fertility friendly version of LE in this thread, 5 from the top, called "atomic fertility diet".
    Check it out because it will not only help your sway but will also help your egg quality as well.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Re calcium - again, something that many of us have had opposites with. I got my 4th boy at 39 taking about that much calcium so I gave it up when I got my girl at 41/42. But that's totally up to you if you want to keep it in, as long as you're doing the supps instead of the massive amounts of dairy they use on the other sites. Dairy has a LOT of other nutrition in it so eating lots of dairy foods can really potentially sway blue for people.
    Just to reiterate - in that above thread, 5 from the top, called atomic fertility diet. Not the other stuff in the thread, the post that is 5 from the top and called atomic fertility diet.

7. Likes Nemcemger liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What type of herbs do you recommend?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What type of herbs do you recommend?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    None for a 40 year old

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am sorry, I replied to wrong thread- I was asking about my husband- mentioned he has diabetes and you said that you recommend him take herbs? Am sorry about the confusion

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I said for him NOT to take herbs since he was on medication?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast